Re: Poor Trump! Jan 6 Committee Reportedly Deleted 117 Fi les Containing 'Critical Information'

OrigInfoJunkie

Jan 24, 2024, 11:25:41 AMJan 24
On 1/24/2024 8:17 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net wrote:

>>> More proof that the so-called "insurrection" is bogus.
>>
>> Hmmm... Wouldn't that be destruction of evidence in a police case?
>>
>> I believe that would be a crime..
>
> If memory serves, so is the committe [sic] members lieing [sic] to Congress.

No "committe" [sic] members lied to Congress, you illiterate fucktard.

Scout

Jan 24, 2024, 12:11:03 PMJan 24

"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message
> me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net wrote:

>>> More proof that the so-called "insurrection" is bogus.
>>
>>Hmmm... Wouldn't that be destruction of evidence in a police case?
>>
>>I believe that would be a crime..
>
> If memory serves, so is the committe members lieing to Congress.

Well, I doubt you will ever get Adam Schiff charged with that even though he
lied to Congress, to the Media and to the American People.

Wilson Woods

Jan 24, 2024, 3:16:09 PMJan 24
On 1/24/2024 9:10 AM, scooter lied:

> "Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message
>> me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net wrote:

>>> Hmmm... Wouldn't that be destruction of evidence in a police case?
>>>
>>> I believe that would be a crime..
>>
>> If memory serves, so is the committe members lieing to Congress.
>
> Well,

Another scooterism: empty wheezy padding that adds no meaning.

> I doubt you will ever get Adam Schiff charged with that even though he
> lied to Congress

Schiff didn't lie, scooter.

Skeeter

Jan 24, 2024, 3:53:34 PMJan 24
In article <beesN.68806$GX69....@fx46.iad>, ban...@hotmail.com
says...
He did and it's already been proven.

Michael A Terrell

Jan 24, 2024, 4:06:06 PMJan 24
On 1/24/2024 12:53 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
He didn't.

Scout

Jan 25, 2024, 11:13:56 AMJan 25

"Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 1/24/2024 9:10 AM, scooter lied:
>>

>> "Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message

>>> If memory serves, so is the committe members lieing to Congress.
>>
>> Well,
>
> Another scooterism: empty wheezy padding that adds no meaning.

Rudyisms....

Wilson Woods

Jan 25, 2024, 1:25:53 PMJan 25
On 1/25/2024 8:08 AM, scooter lied:
No, scooter.

scooterisms:

"Further..." [empty padding]
"Naturally, ..." [empty padding]
"And just like that..." [scooter going "nyah-nyah" at an opponent immediately
before fleeing]
"On the contrary..." [scooter childishly disputing, *never* refuting]
"And yet..." [empty padding; scooter adding something irrelevant and pointless]
"Heck..." [empty padding]
"Well..." [empty padding]
"After all..." [empty padding]
"In fact..." [empty padding]
"Indeed..." [empty padding}
"I acknowledge that..." [something that hasn't happened, so not subject to
acknowledgment]
"So what you're saying..." [what follows is *always* something the opponent
*never* said, i.e. a straw man]
"TRANSLATION:..." [the same as "so what you're saying..." — a straw man]
"Rudy/Baxter/Lee admits..." same as "so what you're saying" and "TRANSLATION:.."
— a straw man]
"Where in the Constitution does it say..." [about shit that wouldn't *be* in the
Constitution anyway]
"it's" [he means the possessive "its"]
"its" [he means the contraction "it's"]
"where" [he means "were"]
"were" [he means "where"]
"creditability" [he means "credibility"]

You do these these *all the fucking time*, scooter. They are all examples of
shitty writing, and your shitty writing is indicative of your shitty thinking.
You are only semi-literate, scooter, and you're aggressively stupid.

Scout

Jan 25, 2024, 2:06:49 PMJan 25

> On 1/25/2024 8:08 AM, scooter lied:
>>

>> "Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On 1/24/2024 9:10 AM, scooter lied:

>>> Another scooterism: empty wheezy padding that adds no meaning.
>>
>> Rudyisms
>
> No

Rudy;s only word..

Wilson Woods