Remember the meltdown those liberal crybabies had when they knew Trump had won

The Right And The Powerful

Sep 8, 2020, 9:34:12 PM9/8/20

Remember they wouldn't accept it. Denied it a million times over.
Fucking turds have ever since been trying to take the nation down over
it. Now, 50 liberal/commie groups have banded together to RIOT the
day after the election but I bet they will be rioting the DAY OF THE
ELECTION. This is the most illegal shit thay can possibly do other
than murdering the American public outright. I have news for those
50. You try that crap and you will pay a mighty price for it. Go on
pussy scum democrat commies. Go on and try it!

"MoveOn, left-wing groups gear up for 'mass public unrest' after
Election Day"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/moveon-left-wing-groups-election-day-unrest

The Right And The Powerful

Sep 9, 2020, 7:40:57 PM9/9/20
On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:27:04 -0600, Skeeter <Sc...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
>I almost hope they try. I am ready to watch these clowns go down.

I've got plenty of things I can use in self defense when I go to vote.
Like you say, let those assholes try.