Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

Skeeter

Oct 12, 2023, 3:51:27 PM10/12/23
In article <ug9enq$2kr63$4...@dont-email.me>, web...@polaris.net says...

> In article <ug71bj$211nc$1...@dont-email.me>, now...@protonmail.com wrote:
>
> > He's a traitor working for our enemies.
>
> The premise of your posting is incorrect (unless you misspelled "Biden").
> Try again.

I bet these idiots will be crying about Trump long after he is dead.
They haven't got anything good to say about who they voted for so they
dream about Trump.

Charlie Glock

Oct 12, 2023, 4:27:49 PM10/12/23
They have no choice.

What positives can they attribute to Joe Biden?
Maybe if you are a tranny on the biological girl's sports team you might be for Biden but for
everyone else he has made a mess of the country and now the world.

--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"

Skeeter

Oct 12, 2023, 4:29:20 PM10/12/23
In article <6FYVM.14914$INOa...@fx05.iad>, "Charlie
Glock"@localhost.com says...

> On 2023-10-12, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

> >> The premise of your posting is incorrect (unless you misspelled "Biden").
> >> Try again.
> >
> > I bet these idiots will be crying about Trump long after he is dead.
> > They haven't got anything good to say about who they voted for so they
> > dream about Trump.
>
> They have no choice.
>
> What positives can they attribute to Joe Biden?
> Maybe if you are a tranny on the biological girl's sports team you might be for Biden but for
> everyone else he has made a mess of the country and now the world.

I can't believe how slow Joe is handling the Israel thing. What a moron.