GQPs have a war on poetry now.

trotsky

May 28, 2023, 2:41:20 PM5/28/23
From Facebook: '
Raphael Deangelico

A grade school in Miami-Dade County said “The Hill We Climb,” which Ms.
Gorman read at President Biden’s inauguration in 2021, was “better
suited” for older students after a parent complained about it.
One clueless, loco, fascist parent can cancel out the desires of the
majority, talk about 'cancel culture', and prevent youngsters, Ms.
Gorman's target audience, from the beauty, inspiration and majesty of
this historically significant and lofty work of brilliance.

moviePig

May 28, 2023, 3:25:01 PM5/28/23
Anyone who's read it should see that any kid who does is old enough to.

RichA

May 29, 2023, 8:11:00 PM5/29/23
Who is afraid, Biden? He's so senile he couldn't compose a "violets are blue" poem.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

trotsky

May 30, 2023, 4:33:28 AM5/30/23
Are you having trouble reading what was written because of extreme
stupidity?

FPP

May 30, 2023, 7:45:46 PM5/30/23
Funny... but Joe Biden (the doddering senile old man who can't find his
pants) was described by Kevin McCarthy as:

> Speaker McCarthy said of Biden in the negotiations, "Very professional, very smart. Very tough at the same time."

But we're supposed to believe that Ol' Joe is shitting his pants,
otherwise. I suppose it could be a very professional, very smart and
very tough shit, though...

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0