More Oath Keepers in jail please.

trotsky

Nov 30, 2022, 6:11:16 AM11/30/22
Now that Eunuch Derp's boss, Oath Keeper founder Stewart Rhodes, has
been convicted we need more of those white supremacist shitbags put in
prison.

moviePig

Nov 30, 2022, 9:56:05 AM11/30/22
His conviction might spur a lot more candor by "suspects".

trotsky

Nov 30, 2022, 6:46:21 PM11/30/22
That's a good point, but I think those guys are so fucking deranged
they'd be more likely to commit hara kiri.

moviePig

Nov 30, 2022, 10:32:18 PM11/30/22
I think that, often enough, self-preservation trumps self-righteousness.

RichA

Nov 30, 2022, 10:40:46 PM11/30/22
Chinese labour camps are full of dissidents. Biden apes his c---- brothers.
Someone will write a "Gulag Archipelago" about the U.S.

Irish Mike

Nov 30, 2022, 10:54:55 PM11/30/22
I have no problem with him going to prison. I would just like to see
him accompanied by a couple pf thousand left wing race rioters,
looters, vandals, drug dealers and murderers.

Irish Mike

trotsky

Dec 1, 2022, 4:19:41 AM12/1/22
Yeah, that's not very astute. Cultish behavior precludes that. Think
David Koresh or Jim Jones.

trotsky

Dec 1, 2022, 4:22:39 AM12/1/22
On 11/30/22 9:40 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 30 November 2022 at 06:11:16 UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Now that Eunuch Derp's boss, Oath Keeper founder Stewart Rhodes, has
>> been convicted we need more of those white supremacist shitbags put in
>> prison.
>
> Chinese labour camps are full of dissidents.

Prove it.

trotsky

Dec 1, 2022, 4:23:48 AM12/1/22
Then get your anonymous ass to Washington and do something about it you
sanctimonious piece of shit. Hope this helps.

moviePig

Dec 1, 2022, 10:53:24 AM12/1/22
Yes, high compliance at Waco/Guyana, but likely well under 100%.

moviePig

Dec 1, 2022, 10:55:50 AM12/1/22
While those may be no less deserving, they're far less important.

trotsky

Dec 2, 2022, 7:42:42 AM12/2/22
???? Which survivors have you heard from?

moviePig

Dec 2, 2022, 10:34:10 AM12/2/22
"Expressions of dissent within the Jonestown leadership – and especially
criticisms of Jim Jones – may not have been encouraged, and certainly
were not widespread, but they did exist."

( https://jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=13101 )

Irish Mike

Dec 2, 2022, 11:41:36 AM12/2/22
Their victims might disagree Mr. Pig.

Irish Mike

trotsky

Dec 3, 2022, 5:04:34 AM12/3/22
LOL. File under "dead men tell no tales."