December 1 = instant reruns

Sam Zero

Dec 1, 2022, 6:46:35 PM12/1/22
So, no sooner does November end but bam! Law and Order goes to reruns.
So, possibly, does CSI, though I can't be sure since my guide is for
some silly reason failing to give a specific episode title or synopsis,
or any other information about it.

Of rather more concern is the complete *disappearance* of Law and Order:
SVU and Organized Crime. What's going on with those two? They should be
there on a Thursday night, even if as reruns rather than new eps.

Another bit of bizarreness: the mothership (and CSI) are only showing up
on their Atlantic Canada channels. None of the other affiliates farther
west are listing them, making them only available at the annoyingly
early hout of 7:00 PM.

Sam Zero

Dec 1, 2022, 7:10:10 PM12/1/22
Can now confirm that tonight's CSI is a rerun as well. It's the episode
that first aired a few weeks ago with a woman jumping out a window to try
to escape a mass shooting.

Bah, humbug!

Irish Mike

Dec 1, 2022, 8:20:45 PM12/1/22
On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 6:46:35 PM UTC-5, Sam Zero wrote:
> So, no sooner does November end but bam! Law and Order goes to reruns.
> So, possibly, does CSI, though I can't be sure since my guide is for
> some silly reason failing to give a specific episode title or synopsis,
> or any other information about it.
>
> Of rather more concern is the complete *disappearance* of Law and Order:
> SVU and Organized Crime. What's going on with those two?

Well Mariska Hargitay may have had to permanently check in to an
assisted living facility for senior citizens but Christopher
Meloni is probably just off getting hair transplants.

Irish Mike

trotsky

Dec 3, 2022, 4:49:21 AM12/3/22
Maybe Meloni just wants to look like right wing asshole Joe Rogaine
Eunuch Derp.