Renegade - Cheyenee Phillips what happened to her

Arthur Higgs

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Does anyone know what happened to the character Cheyenne in the Tv Series
Renegade?

Ian J. Ball

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
In article <600a4.98$7r1....@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>, "Arthur Higgs"
<aah...@touchbase.com.au> wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened to the character Cheyenne in the Tv Series
> Renegade?

OK. Kathlenn Kinmont (Cheyenne) was Lorenzo Lamas' real life wife at the
time the "Renegade" series began. But, as Lamas is wont to do, his eye
soon began to wander (eventually ending up on former Playboy Playmate
Shauna Sands, whom Lamas subsequently married), and he and Kinmont got a
divorce.

Trouble started from there. If you notice, Kinmont was seen less and less
in her last season (season #4; after the divorce), due to conflicts
between Lamas and Kinmont. Eventually, Lamas simply fired Kinmont after
she complained about the whole situation on (I believe) the Howard Stern
Show.

IMHO, this was the beginning of the end of "Renegade". Lamas brought on
soap star Sandra Ferguson (e.g. AW's Amanda Cory, among other roles) in
the place of Kinmont's character, and the show (IMO) never regained the
chemistry it had in its first three seasons.

Thus are the hazzards of working on low-budget, syndicated action drama, I
guess...

--
Ian J. Ball | "Wanna be bad?..." - Evil vampire Willow,
Ph.D. Chemist, | from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"

Morehits4u

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>ubject: Re: Renegade - Cheyenee Phillips what happened to her
>From: IJB...@aol.com (Ian J. Ball

never heard of her...but frm the sounds of
it..i would love to see her pics.:)

Karen Kaiser

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
According to the Jan 1-7 tv guide Frank Parker hooks up with a old lover.
The actress is listed as Roxann Dawson. Would that be the Roxann
Biggs-Dawson who plays B'Elanna Torres on Star Trek Voyager?

John

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
You mean Kathleen Kinmont, who was married to star Lorenzo Lamas in early
seasons. After the divorce, she hardly appeared in the show. (She has
appeared in some movies with Lamas.)

Ian J. Ball

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
In article <Ct9a4gN4...@muq.org>, an...@spamming.org ([ Dr.
Jeff ]) wrote:

> I used to watch Renegade and I can't, for the life of me,
> remember how they wrote Cheyenne out of the show. Did she just fade into
> the hum of the Harley or was a plot for her leaving ever put forth?

No explaination was given. Cheyenne was mentioned a few times after
Kinmont was fired. But no real explaination was given for her absence, and
her dangling storyline/romance with Reno was simply dropped without
comment.

Like I said, "Renegade" lost most of its charm after its first 3 seasons...

Ray Ricks

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
Yep. The promo I saw said that was her.

Karen Kaiser <ci...@freenet.buffalo.edu> wrote:

Ray
rri...@leading.net

SciFi 2000

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
You can see all of here in the movie "Fraternity Vacation".
She hasn't done anything since Renegade it seems.

Fraternity Vacation by New Line Video 1985
95 minutes: rated "R"

Stars: Tim Robbins, Cameron Dye, and Leigh Geoffreys, Sheree Wilson.

daarksun
http://www.scifi2k.com SciFi 2000 eZine

roggy...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2019, 10:17:08 PM9/15/19
On Tuesday, December 28, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Arthur Higgs wrote:
> Does anyone know what happened to the character Cheyenne in the Tv Series
> Renegade?

I would have stuck with Kathleen, she was SOOOO pretty and sexy, I thot!

Ian J. Ball

Sep 15, 2019, 11:33:05 PM9/15/19
To answer the original question, she and Lorenzo Lamas broke up, and
then he had her deep-sixed from "Renegade". While I never thought she
was much of an actress, Lamas doing that was a totally *shitty* (and
completely unnecessary) move... >:/

anim8rfsk

Sep 16, 2019, 1:34:02 AM9/16/19
Sun, 15 Sep 2019 20:33:03 -0700 Ian J. Ball<IJB...@mac.invalid> wrote:

> On 2019-09-16 02:17:06 +0000, roggy...@gmail.com said:
>
> > On Tuesday, December 28, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Arthur Higgs wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know what happened to the character Cheyenne in the Tv Series
> > > Renegade?
> >
> > I would have stuck with Kathleen, she was SOOOO pretty and sexy, I thot!
>
> To answer the original question, she and Lorenzo Lamas broke up, and
> then he had her deep-sixed from "Renegade". While I never thought she
> was much of an actress, Lamas doing that was a totally *shitty* (and
> completely unnecessary) move... >:/

Had to make room for Shauna Sand.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

Ian J. Ball

Sep 16, 2019, 8:37:06 AM9/16/19
On 2019-09-16 05:33:59 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Sun, 15 Sep 2019 20:33:03 -0700 Ian J. Ball<IJB...@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> I would have stuck with Kathleen, she was SOOOO pretty and sexy, I thot!
>>
>> To answer the original question, she and Lorenzo Lamas broke up, and
>> then he had her deep-sixed from "Renegade". While I never thought she
>> was much of an actress, Lamas doing that was a totally *shitty* (and
>> completely unnecessary) move... >:/
>
> Had to make room for Shauna Sand.

Now *she* was *terrible*!!!

ozzy...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2020, 12:31:52 AM3/9/20
Cheyenne was the best. Shame on Lorenzo for cheating on her. All he had to do was leave!