Vaccine crusade assumes Monty Python ridiculousness

RichA

Sep 24, 2021, 7:26:35 PMSep 24
Toronto's idiot, puppet mayor decides to have a mass-vaccination blitz in malls...
Problem is, you can't GET INTO A MALL (non-essential stores) WITHOUT a vaccination certificate so HOW do they think the unvaccinated are going to GET vaccinated in a mall??!!

anim8rfsk

Sep 25, 2021, 12:57:37 AMSep 25
Hee hee

Rhino

Sep 25, 2021, 9:38:47 AMSep 25
On 2021-09-25 12:57 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Toronto's idiot, puppet mayor decides to have a mass-vaccination blitz in malls...
>> Problem is, you can't GET INTO A MALL (non-essential stores) WITHOUT a
>> vaccination certificate so HOW do they think the unvaccinated are going
>> to GET vaccinated in a mall??!!
>>

> Hee hee

Even Toronto's mayor is not that stupid. I'm willing to bet that the
clinics are at the entrances to the malls, perhaps in tents, not inside
beyond the screening points. But I'm not about to drive to Toronto to
prove that so there's a remote chance Rich is right.

--
Rhino

trotsky

Sep 27, 2021, 6:21:28 AMSep 27
On 9/24/21 6:26 PM, RichA wrote:
> Toronto's idiot, puppet mayor decides to have a mass-vaccination blitz in malls...
> Problem is, you can't GET INTO A MALL (non-essential stores) WITHOUT a vaccination certificate so HOW do they think the unvaccinated are going to GET vaccinated in a mall??!!

This has fuck all to do with Monty Python.