This will be great.

trotsky

Aug 11, 2022, 4:34:06 PM8/11/22
Merrick Garland is seeking full disclosure on the search warrant used to
search Trump's rental property. (Contrary to what MAGAts are saying,
Maralago isn't Trump's home and it wasn't "raided.") Now the whole
world can see how Trump fucked himself. Sucks to be the right wing
assholes!

moviePig

Aug 11, 2022, 5:28:14 PM8/11/22
If the Right is clamoring for all the particulars to be revealed, it may
be an instance of "Be careful what you wish for" and/or "Don't ask
questions you don't know the answers to".

trotsky

Aug 11, 2022, 6:37:19 PM8/11/22
I think you have it exactly backwards, the right wants to lie about a
bunch of horseshit (as usual) and Garland his going to shove the truth
right up their arses like a hot poker. This is Garland's finest moment
to date.

RichA

Aug 11, 2022, 6:38:55 PM8/11/22
The Right believes it's a hack job ordered by the White House.

moviePig

Aug 11, 2022, 6:50:03 PM8/11/22
So, the basis for the warrant will be put on public view. Afaik, the
only reason NOT to do that would be to protect Trump.

RichA

Aug 11, 2022, 6:53:31 PM8/11/22
We've already seen instances of government arms being used by the Democrats to harass right Right.

moviePig

Aug 11, 2022, 11:14:49 PM8/11/22
Were those "instances" like the present one, in being declared without
waiting for evidence that's literally on the doorstep?

trotsky

Aug 12, 2022, 4:02:23 AM8/12/22
What the fuck "instances" is his deteriorating mind talking about?

trotsky

Aug 12, 2022, 4:14:36 AM8/12/22
You're speaking for "the Right" now? More dementia.

trotsky

Aug 12, 2022, 4:18:56 AM8/12/22
Could you be more vague please?