"Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??

RichA

Jan 12, 2022, 7:40:42 PM (13 days ago) Jan 12
Every other show uses the genetic predisposition B.S. to explain (and pity) fat people. "Friends" portrayed the character Monica as having been fat in childhood and early adulthood SOLELY because she overate. Why is it today we have to excuse every bad habit as "being out of the person's control?"

ZZyXX

Jan 13, 2022, 7:49:40 PM (12 days ago) Jan 13
On 1/12/22 4:40 PM, RichA wrote:
> Every other show uses the genetic predisposition B.S. to explain (and pity) fat people. "Friends" portrayed the character Monica as having been fat in childhood and early adulthood SOLELY because she overate. Why is it today we have to excuse every bad habit as "being out of the person's control?"

yet another example of rich using "selective omission" to prove how
stupid he is

trotsky

Jan 14, 2022, 2:26:10 AM (12 days ago) Jan 14
100%

RichA

Jan 14, 2022, 2:42:06 AM (12 days ago) Jan 14
Oh? What have you seen that contradicts this? You consume 3500 calories and don't burn it off, that is one pound of weight added. There is NO WAY to CREATE fat from nothing.

ZZyXX

Jan 14, 2022, 3:07:26 PM (11 days ago) Jan 14
there are currently 7 major players recycling the blades from wind turbines

BTR1701

Jan 14, 2022, 6:10:44 PM (11 days ago) Jan 14
What does your comment have to do with TV, netkop?

Ubiquitous

Jan 18, 2022, 4:58:43 AM (8 days ago) Jan 18
zz...@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv wrote:
> On 1/13/22 11:42 PM, RichA wrote:

>>> yet another example of rich using "selective omission" to prove how
>>> stupid he is
>>
>> Oh? What have you seen that contradicts this? You consume 3500 calories
>> and don't burn it off, that is one pound of weight added. There is NO
>> WAY to CREATE fat from nothing.
>
>there are currently 7 major players recycling the blades from wind turbines

Nonsequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Let's go Brandon!