The Unspeakable - Part Two

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 2:00:04 PM2/1/19
Previously On, "The Secret Showdown"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/jVlhLUyzDX0/IwwxqzmqAAAJ

That's the real question, isn't it? Why?

The how and the who is just scenery for the public.

Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, the Mafia...

...keeps them guessing, like a game.

Prevents them from asking the most important question: why?

Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited?

Who has the power to cover it up? Who?

JFK Script - Dialogue Transcript
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/j/jfk-script-transcript-oliver-stone.html

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 2:03:45 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 2:00:04 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Previously On, "The Secret Showdown"
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/jVlhLUyzDX0/IwwxqzmqAAAJ

> Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited?
>
> Who has the power to cover it up? Who?
>

> JFK Script - Dialogue Transcript
> http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/j/jfk-script-transcript-oliver-stone.html

LBJ’s Mysterious Mission to Save Jews
Feb 13, 2016 by Ivan Koop
http://www.aish.com/ho/i/Operation-Texas-LBJs-Mysterious-Mission-to-Save-Jews.html

On the evening of December 30, 1963, a little more than one month after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the newly sworn-in 36th President of the United States kept a promise he made to the congregants of a small Conservative synagogue in Austin, Texas. At the personal request of his good friend Jim Novy, a political ally and a central Texas Democratic Party fundraiser, Lyndon B. Johnson addressed the members of Congregation Agudas Achim at a dinner dedicating their new sanctuary.

This was Johnson’s first public speech since taking the oath of office to become acting president of the United States. However, before LBJ stepped up to the podium to address a grieving congregation, he was first introduced by Novy, a self-made Polish immigrant and chairman of the synagogue's building committee. Novy's remarks were recorded and later reproduced on a commemorative analog vinyl disc that was distributed as a souvenir to all who were in attendance that evening.

In his Texas drawl with a slight Yiddish accent, the diminutive and bespectacled Austin scrap-metal magnate greeted the congregation and thanked LBJ for his involvement in what has become a historical and political mystery, puzzling both academics and historians for more than 50 years. Jim Novy's introduction that night lit a fire of conjecture regarding a questionable and often disputed chapter of American history that has been steadily smoldering to this day.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 3:54:31 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 2:03:45 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 2:00:04 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Previously On, "The Secret Showdown"
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/jVlhLUyzDX0/IwwxqzmqAAAJ
>

> > Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited?
> >
> > Who has the power to cover it up? Who?

Kennedy’s presidency was cut short in November 1963 after just 34 months. While it would be stretching it to describe him as a great friend of Israel, there is no denying that American-Israeli relations during his time in office were better than they’d been under Eisenhower. Kennedy’s administration was the first to sell arms – albeit defensive arms only – to Israel, but it also maintained the policy of neutrality that had characterized the U.S. approach to the Middle East under both Truman and Eisenhower.

The U.S.-Israel relationship would really begin to bloom during the administration of Lyndon Baines Johnson – a man Kennedy despised and whom he chose as his vice-presidential running mate reluctantly and grudgingly. Johnson had been one of Israel’s staunchest supporters on Capitol Hill throughout the 1950s, and once the trauma of Kennedy’s assassination began to wear off and LBJ settled in as president, the relationship between the U.S. and Israel soared to new heights.

First off the table was the nuclear issue. In The Bomb in the Basement, his history of Israel’s procurement of nuclear weapons, Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

And while Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966, to $130 million.

Beyond the numbers, the nature and terms of the aid signaled a dramatic break with past American policy. Development loans and surplus food had constituted the extent of U.S. aid under Eisenhower and Kennedy, and the anti-aircraft missiles sold to Israel by the Kennedy administration required a cash payment. Johnson changed all that: Not only did he become the first American president to sell offensive weapons to Israel, but from now on the Israelis would be permitted to buy American arms with American aid money, which meant no funds would have to leave Israel’s hard-pressed government coffers.

As a result of the new arrangement, the percentage of American aid to Israel earmarked for military expenditures rose dramatically, more than tripling between 1965 and 1967. By the middle of 1966, the Israelis were purchasing military hardware the type of which would have been unthinkable under prior administrations, including four-dozen Skyhawk bomber attack planes and more than 200 M-48 tanks.

And while Johnson told Israel in June 1967 that the U.S. could not support a preemptive strike against Egypt and Syria, he would, in the aftermath of what came to be called the Six-Day War, refrain from pressing Israel to relinquish any of the territory it conquered.

Shortly after the war, during a summit meeting in Glassboro, New Jersey, Soviet Premier Alexei Kosygin asked Johnson why he insisted on supporting a tiny, relatively poor country like Israel over the numerous oil-rich Arab states. “Because it’s right,” Johnson replied.

In the end, the best thing John Kennedy ever did for Israel – inadvertently, of course, and holding his nose all the way – was choosing Lyndon Johnson as his running mate.

The Best Thing JFK Ever Did For Israel
By Jason Maoz - 26 Heshvan 5771 – November 3, 2010
https://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/front-page/the-best-thing-jfk-ever-did-for-israel/2010/11/03/

> LBJ’s Mysterious Mission to Save Jews
> Feb 13, 2016 by Ivan Koop
> http://www.aish.com/ho/i/Operation-Texas-LBJs-Mysterious-Mission-to-Save-Jews.html

> On the evening of December 30, 1963, a little more than one month after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the newly sworn-in 36th President of the United States kept a promise he made to the congregants of a small Conservative synagogue in Austin, Texas.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 9:23:22 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 3:54:31 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 2:03:45 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 2:00:04 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Previously On, "The Secret Showdown"
> > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/jVlhLUyzDX0/IwwxqzmqAAAJ
> >

> > > Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited?
> > >
> > > Who has the power to cover it up? Who?

> Kennedy’s presidency was cut short in November 1963 after just 34 months.

> The U.S.-Israel relationship would really begin to bloom during the administration of Lyndon Baines Johnson

> First off the table was the nuclear issue. In The Bomb in the Basement, his history of Israel’s procurement of nuclear weapons, Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”
>
> And while Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966, to $130 million.
>
> Beyond the numbers, the nature and terms of the aid signaled a dramatic break with past American policy. Development loans and surplus food had constituted the extent of U.S. aid under Eisenhower and Kennedy, and the anti-aircraft missiles sold to Israel by the Kennedy administration required a cash payment. Johnson changed all that: Not only did he become the first American president to sell offensive weapons to Israel, but from now on the Israelis would be permitted to buy American arms with American aid money, which meant no funds would have to leave Israel’s hard-pressed government coffers.
>
> As a result of the new arrangement, the percentage of American aid to Israel earmarked for military expenditures rose dramatically, more than tripling between 1965 and 1967. By the middle of 1966, the Israelis were purchasing military hardware the type of which would have been unthinkable under prior administrations, including four-dozen Skyhawk bomber attack planes and more than 200 M-48 tanks.

> In the end, the best thing John Kennedy ever did for Israel – inadvertently, of course, and holding his nose all the way – was choosing Lyndon Johnson as his running mate.
>

> The Best Thing JFK Ever Did For Israel

Our first joint visit to the United States (Yitzhak had been there before) took place in November 1963, just before Yitzhak had been appointed chief of staff for the IDF.

In preparation for that appointment, Yitzhak embarked on a high-level orientation trip to America. I can appreciate now how momentous it was to have visited the United States at that time. We went to New York and Washington and Yitzhak traveled to several other cities, mainly military centers and installations— all so exciting and awesome and the source of many important new ideas. I remember Yitzhak making an offhand comment to me on our way home to Israel “You know, when I finish my term as chief of staff, I’ll be ready to replace Abe Harman.” Harman was Israel’s Ambassador in Washington at the time. Yitzhak’s premonition later materialized. Our 1963 trip to the United States lasted 3 weeks. I was astonished at the size and the excitement of New York. This was a fast-moving lifestyle unlike anything I had known in Europe or Israel. Dalia and Yuval along with a number of officers, met us at Lod Airport in Tel Aviv upon our return. We were told that President Kennedy had been shot , his condition was as yet unclear. We had never met the Kennedy’s but we could sense how the promise of John Kennedy’s future had stirred American’s and how devastating it would be if something serious had happened to him. Just as we walked in the door of our home, I picked up the phone to hear shocking news: John F. Kennedy was dead.

To have just returned from the United States and for Yitzhak to have been in Dallas just hours before — albeit as mere coincidence;

Fort Bliss was a stop on his military briefing tour— was disorienting. Yitzhak was about to become chief of staff and had just completed an intensive study of state-of-the-art defense and security practices from the most powerful nation in the world and suddenly we learned that country’s chief-executive was slain by a lone-gunman.......

Rabin: Our Life, His Legacy - Lea Rabin
Chapter 6 Sabra Statesman page 119

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 9:26:38 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 2:00:04 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Previously On, "The Secret Showdown"
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/jVlhLUyzDX0/IwwxqzmqAAAJ
>

> That's the real question, isn't it? Why?
>
> The how and the who is just scenery for the public.
>
> Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, the Mafia...
>
> ...keeps them guessing, like a game.
>
> Prevents them from asking the most important question: why?
>
> Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited?
>
> Who has the power to cover it up? Who?

"Often overlooked or unmentioned in the motives assigned to Ruby as to why he murdered Oswald was that Ruby saw himself as a protector of his fellow Jews. When Rabbi Silverman visited Ruby in prison, Ruby told him it wasn’t just patriotism that motivated him: “I did it for the Jewish people,” he told the rabbi."

Inside Jack Ruby’s Jewish Paranoia
There was more than just patriotic vengeance motivating the man who killed Kennedy’s assassin
By Ron Capshaw
https://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/276222/inside-jack-rubys-jewish-paranoia

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 9:32:20 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 9:23:22 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 3:54:31 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Kennedy’s presidency was cut short in November 1963 after just 34 months.
>
> > The U.S.-Israel relationship would really begin to bloom during the administration of Lyndon Baines Johnson
>
> > First off the table was the nuclear issue. In The Bomb in the Basement, his history of Israel’s procurement of nuclear weapons, Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

> > In the end, the best thing John Kennedy ever did for Israel – inadvertently, of course, and holding his nose all the way – was choosing Lyndon Johnson as his running mate.
> >

> > The Best Thing JFK Ever Did For Israel

> Our first joint visit to the United States (Yitzhak had been there before) took place in November 1963, just before Yitzhak had been appointed chief of staff for the IDF.
>
> In preparation for that appointment, Yitzhak embarked on a high-level orientation trip to America. I can appreciate now how momentous it was to have visited the United States at that time. We went to New York and Washington and Yitzhak traveled to several other cities, mainly military centers and installations— all so exciting and awesome and the source of many important new ideas. I remember Yitzhak making an offhand comment to me on our way home to Israel “You know, when I finish my term as chief of staff, I’ll be ready to replace Abe Harman.” Harman was Israel’s Ambassador in Washington at the time. Yitzhak’s premonition later materialized. Our 1963 trip to the United States lasted 3 weeks. I was astonished at the size and the excitement of New York. This was a fast-moving lifestyle unlike anything I had known in Europe or Israel. Dalia and Yuval along with a number of officers, met us at Lod Airport in Tel Aviv upon our return. We were told that President Kennedy had been shot , his condition was as yet unclear. We had never met the Kennedy’s but we could sense how the promise of John Kennedy’s future had stirred American’s and how devastating it would be if something serious had happened to him. Just as we walked in the door of our home, I picked up the phone to hear shocking news: John F. Kennedy was dead.
>
> To have just returned from the United States and for Yitzhak to have been in Dallas just hours before — albeit as mere coincidence;
>
> Fort Bliss was a stop on his military briefing tour— was disorienting. Yitzhak was about to become chief of staff and had just completed an intensive study of state-of-the-art defense and security practices from the most powerful nation in the world and suddenly we learned that country’s chief-executive was slain by a lone-gunman.......

In the year of the 50th anniversary of the day which many Americans say broke their hearts, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said, to virtually no media coverage, that his father Bobby believed that Oswald did not act alone, and neither does he.

When prodded by television host Charlie Rose to discuss his feelings on likely perpetrators, RFK Jr. turns aside Rose's questions leading to a Mafia or Cuban connection, and says:

"KENNEDY: I think my father was fairly convinced at the end of that that there had been involvement by somebody ...

ROSE: Organized crime, Cubans ...

KENNEDY: Or rogue CIA ..."

RFK Jr: My father was convinced 'rogue CIA' killed his brother
Ralph Lopez Digital Journal Fri, 08 Nov 2013
https://www.sott.net/article/268807-RFK-Jr-My-father-was-convinced-rogue-CIA-killed-his-brother

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 9:37:28 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 9:32:20 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 9:23:22 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Kennedy’s presidency was cut short in November 1963 after just 34 months.
> >
> > > The U.S.-Israel relationship would really begin to bloom during the administration of Lyndon Baines Johnson
> >
> > > First off the table was the nuclear issue. In The Bomb in the Basement, his history of Israel’s procurement of nuclear weapons, Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”
>

> > > In the end, the best thing John Kennedy ever did for Israel – inadvertently, of course, and holding his nose all the way – was choosing Lyndon Johnson as his running mate.
> > >

> > > The Best Thing JFK Ever Did For Israel

> > Our first joint visit to the United States (Yitzhak had been there before) took place in November 1963, just before Yitzhak had been appointed chief of staff for the IDF.

> > To have just returned from the United States and for Yitzhak to have been in Dallas just hours before — albeit as mere coincidence;
> >
> > Fort Bliss was a stop on his military briefing tour— was disorienting. Yitzhak was about to become chief of staff and had just completed an intensive study of state-of-the-art defense and security practices from the most powerful nation in the world and suddenly we learned that country’s chief-executive was slain by a lone-gunman.......

> RFK Jr: My father was convinced 'rogue CIA' killed his brother

THE SECRET CEREMONY
By Glenn Frankel December 5, 1987
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1987/12/05/the-secret-ceremony/d8d30dab-fe95-4ba0-b52f-c50a04795b77/

JERUSALEM -- The most powerful members of the Israeli intelligence establishment past and present came together in clandestine conclave on a barren hillside last week -- to plant a tree.

The head of the pathologically secretive spy agency, the Mossad, was there, as was his counterpart with Shin Bet, the Israeli internal security service. Five former heads of those agencies and three former military intelligence chiefs were also present. Their mission: to pay final tribute to a beloved member of their covert fraternity -- the late CIA chief of counterintelligence, James Jesus Angleton.

The tree planting, a traditional ceremony of reverence here, took place at noon at a site about 10 miles west of here. Eventually there will be hundreds of trees at the spot, just across the road from a similar forest dedicated to the late Israeli war hero Moshe Dayan.

Following the planting, the group gathered again in Jerusalem behind the King David Hotel at a scenic spot not far from the walls of the Old City that Angleton often visited on his trips here. There they dedicated a memorial stone that read, in English, Hebrew and Arabic: "In memory of a dear friend, James (Jim) Angleton" but that gave no indication of who Angleton was or what he did.

The ceremonies symbolized the respect and affection that the Israeli intelligence community holds for Angleton, who died eight months ago of lung cancer at age 69, 13 years after he was forced to retire from the CIA by then-director William Colby.

Although his name appears in few history books about Israel, Angleton played a crucial role in the early years of the young Jewish state. In the 1950s and early 1960s, when most of official Washington was wary of -- even hostile to -- Israel, he helped forge links between the Mossad and the CIA that established the basis for cooperation in intelligence gathering that still exists today.

The relationship was one of mutual aid that helped the Mossad establish a reputation as a player in the major leagues of intelligence. Angleton reportedly aided Israel in obtaining technical nuclear data.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 9:41:15 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 9:37:28 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 9:32:20 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Our first joint visit to the United States (Yitzhak had been there before) took place in November 1963, just before Yitzhak had been appointed chief of staff for the IDF.

> > > To have just returned from the United States and for Yitzhak to have been in Dallas just hours before — albeit as mere coincidence;

> > RFK Jr: My father was convinced 'rogue CIA' killed his brother

> JERUSALEM -- The most powerful members of the Israeli intelligence establishment past and present came together in clandestine conclave on a barren hillside last week -- to plant a tree.

Angleton "was a friend you could trust on a personal basis," said Defense Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who spoke at the tree-planting ceremony. Rabin knew Angleton from his days as Israeli Army chief of staff in the mid-1960s and later as ambassador to the United States.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1987/12/05/the-secret-ceremony/d8d30dab-fe95-4ba0-b52f-c50a04795b77/

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 9:52:22 PM2/1/19

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/jVlhLUyzDX0/IwwxqzmqAAAJ

> > > RFK Jr: My father was convinced 'rogue CIA' killed his brother

Angleton saw the potential advantages of forging ties with Israeli intelligence. For years he jealously guarded his responsibility for liaison with the Mossad even after he became head of counterintelligence and the CIA's chief "mole catcher." Angleton developed an intense affection for the Israelis that may have been inspired by deep feelings about the Holocaust.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1987/12/05/the-secret-ceremony/d8d30dab-fe95-4ba0-b52f-c50a04795b77/

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 10:48:10 PM2/1/19
> [...]
>
> And while Johnson told Israel in June 1967 that the U.S. could not support a preemptive strike against Egypt and Syria, he would, in the aftermath of what came to be called the Six-Day War, refrain from pressing Israel to relinquish any of the territory it conquered.
>
> Shortly after the war, during a summit meeting in Glassboro, New Jersey, Soviet Premier Alexei Kosygin asked Johnson why he insisted on supporting a tiny, relatively poor country like Israel over the numerous oil-rich Arab states. “Because it’s right,” Johnson replied.
>
> In the end, the best thing John Kennedy ever did for Israel – inadvertently, of course, and holding his nose all the way – was choosing Lyndon Johnson as his running mate.

The owner of a Jewish newspaper in Atlanta has said he deeply regrets writing a column suggesting that Israel consider "a hit" on Barack Obama if he stands in the way of the Jewish state defending itself.

Adler lays out a third option.

"Three, give the go-ahead for US-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice-president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies," Adler wrote in a column that appeared in print by not online.

"Yes, you read "three" correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel's existence.

Andrew Adler says he deeply regrets writing a column suggesting Mossad agents should consider 'a hit' on the president if he fails to support Israel
Chris McGreal Fri 20 Jan 2012
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jan/20/newspaper-owner-sorry-obama-hit-column

"give the go-ahead for US-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice-president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies"

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2019, 11:19:26 PM2/1/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 10:48:10 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 3:54:31 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > The U.S.-Israel relationship would really begin to bloom during the administration of Lyndon Baines Johnson – a man Kennedy despised and whom he chose as his vice-presidential running mate reluctantly and grudgingly. Johnson had been one of Israel’s staunchest supporters on Capitol Hill throughout the 1950s, and once the trauma of Kennedy’s assassination began to wear off and LBJ settled in as president, the relationship between the U.S. and Israel soared to new heights.
> >
> > First off the table was the nuclear issue. In The Bomb in the Basement, his history of Israel’s procurement of nuclear weapons, Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

> > In the end, the best thing John Kennedy ever did for Israel – inadvertently, of course, and holding his nose all the way – was choosing Lyndon Johnson as his running mate.
> >

> > The Best Thing JFK Ever Did For Israel

> Adler lays out a third option.
>
> "Three, give the go-ahead for US-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice-president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies," Adler wrote in a column that appeared in print by not online.
>
> "Yes, you read "three" correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel's existence.

The Letters of John F. Kennedy NOVEMBER 6, 2013 C-SPAN

Historian Martin Sandler talked about his book, The Letters of John F. Kennedy, in which he presents a collection of President John F. Kennedy’s personal correspondences. The letters include Kennedy’s private notes and political communiques, from letters sent to his parents from boarding school to secret missives to Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev during the Cold War. Martin Sandler spoke at the John F. Kennedy Museum in Hyannis, Massachusetts.

PEOPLE IN THIS VIDEO Martin Sandler Author
HOSTING ORGANIZATION John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum

https://vimeo.com/135541304

https://www.c-span.org/video/?316163-1/the-letters-john-f-kennedy#

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2019, 2:49:38 PM2/2/19
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 2:00:04 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited?
>
> Who has the power to cover it up? Who?

JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters
October 19, 2010 by James W. Douglass
https://www.docdroid.net/QjToE3b/jfk-and-the-unspeakable-why-he-died-and-why-it-matters-malestrom.pdf

The acclaimed book Oliver Stone called “the best account I have read of this tragedy and its significance,” JFK and the Unspeakable details not just how the conspiracy to assassinate President John F. Kennedy was carried out, but WHY it was done…and why it still matters today. A word search of the PDF document reveals NOT ONE occurrence of the "State Of Israel"

The Ghost: The Secret Life of CIA Spymaster James Jesus Angleton
October 24, 2017 by Jefferson Morley

Conversely, This volume has Israeli fingerprints all over it.

------------------

Final Note: In a cruel twist of fate, Oliver Stone's film, "JFK" was financed by Arnon Milchan, a Hollywood mogul, Israeli spy, Weapons dealer, and thief involved in stealing nuclear triggers from the US for Israel's nuclear weapons program. Michan also lives in the home where Bobby Kennedy slept the last night of his life before being shot by a Palestinian.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/HtwtCriWIZI/HbneFgzlCQAJ

http://amconfidential.blogspot.com/2014/03/images-arnon-milchan-hosts-prime.html

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2019, 3:13:45 PM2/2/19
On Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 2:49:38 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 2:00:04 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Previously On, "The Secret Showdown"
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/jVlhLUyzDX0/IwwxqzmqAAAJ
>

> > Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited?
> >
> > Who has the power to cover it up? Who?
>

> JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters
> October 19, 2010 by James W. Douglass
> https://www.docdroid.net/QjToE3b/jfk-and-the-unspeakable-why-he-died-and-why-it-matters-malestrom.pdf
>

> The acclaimed book Oliver Stone called “the best account I have read of this tragedy and its significance,” JFK and the Unspeakable details not just how the conspiracy to assassinate President John F. Kennedy was carried out, but WHY it was done…and why it still matters today. A word search of the PDF document reveals NOT ONE occurrence of the "State Of Israel"
>

> The Ghost: The Secret Life of CIA Spymaster James Jesus Angleton
> October 24, 2017 by Jefferson Morley

https://www.docdroid.net/nS7m1q0/the-ghost-the-secret-life-of-cia-spymaster-james-jesus-angleton.pdf

thinbl...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2019, 11:32:04 PM3/31/19
On Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 2:49:38 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
Kennedy Faces the Middle East
By James DiEugenio, March 23, 2019 in JFK Assassination Debate
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25651-kennedy-faces-the-middle-east/

I have finished a long essay on JFK's Middle East policy. It is based upon his view of Nasser, the Palestinian problem and Israel and Dimona.

It will be published at the end of the month.

It is really surprising to me that it took about 55 years for anyone to delve into this in any real, overall gestalt manner. I have to credit my friend Malcolm Blunt for getting some important memos for me from the JFK Library. He is simply invaluable.

Anyway, this is a really important subject in relation to the contemporary world. And also this linked story:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/2020-democrats-israel-palestine_n_5c93b9dce4b01b140d36eb0c

Kennedy was really the last guy to stand up to Israel in any real way. And he was also the last guy to try and secure the rights of repatriation for Palestinian victims of the Nakba. Including those who wanted to return to Israel. And the UN would pay for it. After Kennedy, LBJ and Nixon utterly reversed his policy and did not give one iota about the Dimona atomic reactor plant which was crucial to Kennedy. He wanted to atomic weapons in the area.

Anyway we owe this to Rep. Omar. She paid a price but she put it on the table.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2020, 7:15:15 AM2/18/20
On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 2:00:04 PM UTC-5, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
2020-02-18

1963 Lee Harvey Oswald's Last Paycheck, Issued for His Employment During the Period JFK Assassination Occurred. More than half a century later, the wounds still fester, and the mystery continues to haunt. Abraham Zapruder's film captured only the gruesome terminus of two bullets' journey, but not their origin, and as the inexorable march of time claims the last of the men who might have the answers, we're left to face the painful reality that the full truth of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy will almost certainly never see daylight.

Few today are satisfied with the official conclusions of the Warren Commission Report which placed the blame on a lone gunman by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald, a shady loner with tenuous connections to Soviet Russia and organized crime. Oswald himself intimated knowledge of a wider conspiracy when he objected to his arrest not with the words, "I'm innocent!" but rather "I'm just a patsy!"

But the absence of any substantive proof of a murderous cabal after five and a half decades virtually assures Oswald's eternal infamy as the face of the Kennedy assassination, as well as his supreme relevance to collectors of twentieth century American history. Presented is one of the most intriguing items to surface from the decidedly limited supply of Oswald-related memorabilia.

It was ten days after that bloody afternoon in Dealey Plaza that this "Texas Book Depository" check was issued to the widow "Mrs. Lee Harvey Oswald," the $43.47 figure representing "4 Days, Lee Harvey Oswald for Nov '63," as a handwritten notation at lower left expresses. If Oswald was indeed a shooter on his last day of employment, this check effectively covers the time when he pulled the trigger and forever changed the course of American history.

Marina Oswald, instantly transformed into a national pariah by her husband's alleged villainy, tasked her attorney John Thorne with cashing this check, and Thorne retained the document in his files after delivering the cash to the bereaved widow. Thorne's name appears often in newspaper articles in the aftermath of the assassination. When Thorne passed away in 1981, the check was transferred to the ownership of his own widow, Lois, whose signed letter of provenance accompanies this enormously significant closing bookend to Oswald's association with the most notorious building in Dallas.

The check survives in effectively perfect condition, bearing only a vertical center fold line to diverge from its as-issued status. It measures 3x8.25" in size. Letter of provenance from widow of Marina Oswald's lawyer.

Guide Value or Estimate: $20,000 - up.

LOT #50133
CURRENT BID: $16,000
1963 Lee Harvey Oswald's Last Paycheck, Issued for His Employment During the Period JFK Assassination Occurred.
https://sports.ha.com/itm/1963-lee-harvey-oswald-s-last-paycheck-issued-for-his-employment-during-the-period-jfk-assassination-occurred/a/50023-50133.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

https://dyn1.heritagestatic.com/lf?set=path%5B2%2F1%2F8%2F7%2F2%2F21872698%5D&call=url%5Bfile%3Aproduct.chain%5D