When Are We Going to Reach Heard Immunity?

BTR1701

May 18, 2022, 5:59:31 PM5/18/22
Despite the fact that Depp's lawyer caught Heard in lie after lie after lie on
the stand yesterday-- to the point where she should seriously be referred to
the D.A. for perjury charges-- Vogue still demands we believe her over Depp
because "believe all women" means believe all the women, dammit. Even the ones
who are obviously lying their asses off.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j641kn3xx2wj6fu/Heard.png?dl=0

marika

May 18, 2022, 6:44:42 PM5/18/22
Enough is enough. This crap needs to stop.

mk5000

Stop
Cause now we're back on top
And everywhere that we go
We're gonna let the beat drop==Bernadette Larson – Stop

Adam H. Kerman

May 19, 2022, 2:23:30 PM5/19/22
Your terrible pun on Subject made me smile.

Ubiquitous

May 19, 2022, 2:40:04 PM5/19/22
What, woman can lie?

--