Man Wins Women's NYC Skateboarding Finals

BTR1701

Jun 26, 2022, 5:31:31 PM6/26/22
Another dude in a skirt swoops in and takes prize money away from a real
girl.

I remember several years ago, when all this nonsense was just starting, we
were told such things would rarely if ever happen. Now every week brings
another story of a dude taking sports records, championships, awards, titles,
scholarships, and prize money away from actual female athletes.

-------------

https://thepostmillennial.com/29-year-old-biological-male-takes-first-place-in-womens-skateboarding-competition-against-13-year-old-girl

On Saturday, a biological male beat out a field of female competitors,
including the 13-year-old girl who placed second, to win a skateboarding
competition in New York City.

29-year-old Ricci Tres placed first in The Boardr Open women's finals, taking
home $500 in prize money. Second place finisher Shiloh Catori, 13, took home
$250. Third place finisher, 16-year-old Jordan Pascal took home $150 in prize
money, while the remaining three finishers took home $100 each.

According to Reduxx, Tres became the first biological male to attempt to
qualify for women's skateboarding in the Olympics in 2021. Tres submitted a
virtual run for the USA National Skateboarding Championships, but was unable
to meet the deadline for submitting hormone level testing. Later, Tres'
testosterone levels were deemed to be "much higher" than the levels required
two compete in the women's division.

In an interview with USA Skateboarding around this time, Tres revealed that
the athlete was around 190 units over the required testosterone levels for
International Olympic Committee Standards. According to Reduxx, "During the
interview, Tres expressed ambivalence towards reducing his testosterone
levels, and even stated he was comfortable 'where [he] was at' in his
transition."

On Twitter, fellow skateboarder Taylor Silverman posted the competition's
results, stating, "Male wins women's skateboarding finals and money at the
Boardr Open NYC presented by DC today."

Last month, Silverman blasted Red Bull for allowing a biological male to
compete against her and other female skateboarders. The athlete, Lilian
Gallagher, won first in the 2021 Red Bull Cornerstone Contest, also winning
best trick, taking home a total of $5000 in the prize money.

"A biological man with a clear advantage won the women's division, best trick,
and also won multiple qualifiers. This took away the opportunity that was
meant for women to place and earn money," wrote Silverman at the time. "What
happened was unfair and at the time I was too uncomfortable to speak up."

Since then, Silverman has spoken up on numerous occasions on social media in
regards to biological men competing against women, even speaking at an event
in DC aimed at saving women's sports.

moviePig

Jun 26, 2022, 5:39:32 PM6/26/22
On 6/26/2022 5:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Another dude in a skirt swoops in and takes prize money away from a real
> girl.
>
> I remember several years ago, when all this nonsense was just starting, we
> were told such things would rarely if ever happen. Now every week brings
> another story of a dude taking sports records, championships, awards, titles,
> scholarships, and prize money away from actual female athletes.
>
> -------------
>
> https://thepostmillennial.com/29-year-old-biological-male-takes-first-place-in-womens-skateboarding-competition-against-13-year-old-girl

Were you told that it would "rarely if ever happen", or that it would
eventually shake out?

BTR1701

Jun 26, 2022, 6:11:32 PM6/26/22
The former.

trotsky

Jun 26, 2022, 8:29:21 PM6/26/22
So what's the fucking problem, buddy?

moviePig

Jun 26, 2022, 10:12:44 PM6/26/22
Okay. By whom, of note?

BTR1701

Jun 26, 2022, 11:14:45 PM6/26/22
FPP, for one.

trotsky

Jun 27, 2022, 3:55:05 AM6/27/22
I'd like to know that too.

trotsky

Jun 27, 2022, 4:05:17 AM6/27/22
So, for one, you mean you can't name a single newsgroup regular.

Ubiquitous

Jun 27, 2022, 10:02:32 AM6/27/22
atr...@mac.com wrote:

>Another dude in a skirt swoops in and takes prize money away from a real
>girl.
>
>I remember several years ago, when all this nonsense was just starting, we
>were told such things would rarely if ever happen. Now every week brings
>another story of a dude taking sports records, championships, awards,
>titles,scholarships, and prize money away from actual female athletes.
>
> On Saturday, a biological male beat out a field of female
> competitors, including the 13-year-old girl who placed second,
> to win a skateboarding competition in New York City.
>
> 29-year-old Ricci Tres placed first in The Boardr Open women's
> finals, taking home $500 in prize money. Second place finisher
> Shiloh Catori, 13, took home $250. Third place finisher, 16-year-old
> Jordan Pascal took home $150 in prize money, while the remaining
> three finishers took home $100 each.

Maybe I'm missing something, but why is a 29 year-old competing against teens
and pre-teens instead of people his own age?

--
Let's go Brandon!

moviePig

Jun 27, 2022, 10:07:14 AM6/27/22
Try this: any more-than-rare occurrence will trigger a shakeout.

BTR1701

Jun 27, 2022, 12:14:29 PM6/27/22
In article <t9cd9j$h779$3...@dont-email.me>,
He's pretending to be a girl, and that's so wonderful and brave, none of
the rules apply to him!

BTR1701

Jun 27, 2022, 12:48:13 PM6/27/22
In article <y7qdnUenx98BvST_...@giganews.com>,
Oh, look! If Effa Pee Pee isn't noteworthy enough for you, we have
former Olympic soccer player and current haggard purple-haired scold
Megan Rapinoe assuring us yet again that this whole phenomenon of
lipstick-wearing dudes taking over women's sports is like spotting a
unicorn, despite the fact that we seem to be getting stories like the
one above every week now:

"Show me the evidence that trans women
are taking everyone's scholarships, are
dominating in every sport, are winning
every title. I'm sorry, it's just not
happening," Rapinoe said.

Notice how she has subtly moved the goalposts. It used to be, this is
not happening and even if it does happen, it'll be an extremely rare
case. Now the standard has changed to, it's no big deal until dudes in
skirts are "are dominating in every sport and winning every title".

And for the kicker, she added that even if *that* happens, it's *still*
no big deal because these are just games we're talking about and not
nearly as important as the Agenda:

"I would also encourage everyone out
there who is afraid someone's going to
have an unfair advantage over their
kid to really take a step back and
think what are we actually talking
about here. We're talking about people's
lives. I'm sorry, your kid's high school
volleyball team just isn't that important."

Ubiquitous

Jun 27, 2022, 1:13:24 PM6/27/22
atr...@mac.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Maybe I'm missing something, but why is a 29 year-old competing against
>> teens and pre-teens instead of people his own age?
>
>He's pretending to be a girl, and that's so wonderful and brave, none of
>the rules apply to him!

You mean he thinks he's a tween, too?

anim8rfsk

Jun 27, 2022, 1:46:38 PM6/27/22
Clearly “you are whatever age you say you are“ is next

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

BTR1701

Jun 27, 2022, 2:37:05 PM6/27/22
On Jun 27, 2022 at 10:46:33 AM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> atr...@mac.com wrote:

>>> He's pretending to be a girl, and that's so wonderful and brave, none of
>>> the rules apply to him!
>>
>> You mean he thinks he's a tween, too?
>
> Clearly “you are whatever age you say you are“ is next.

Be interesting to see how far the governmental indulgence of this "I identify
as, therefore I am" bullshit goes.

"Your honor, I can't be found guilty of being a minor in possession of alcohol
because I identify as 25 years old."

moviePig

Jun 27, 2022, 3:21:24 PM6/27/22
Yes, it's rare that one person should tell another what's "important".
But, amid the furor, I've heard no side's sound comprehensive approach.

anim8rfsk

Jun 27, 2022, 3:26:27 PM6/27/22
“And simultaneously I can’t be found guilty of running down those nuns in
that crosswalk because I’m only 12”

Ubiquitous

Jun 27, 2022, 3:36:48 PM6/27/22
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> atr...@mac.com wrote:

>>> He's pretending to be a girl, and that's so wonderful and brave, none of
>>> the rules apply to him!
>>
>> You mean he thinks he's a tween, too?
>
> Clearly "you are whatever age you say you are" is next

Next?
I am pretty there was a news story about someone claiming to be child.

trotsky

Jun 27, 2022, 6:24:25 PM6/27/22
Boy FPP must really get Derp's panties in a bunch.

trotsky

Jun 27, 2022, 6:32:07 PM6/27/22
Who gives a fuck? You sound jealous. How much do you have in common
with Caitlin Jenner then?

trotsky

Jun 27, 2022, 6:33:36 PM6/27/22
On 6/27/2022 11:18 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
P.S. that's amazing! But Ray Davies already did a song about this way
back in '71.

RichA

Jun 27, 2022, 11:01:13 PM6/27/22
Why would they grant a guy a spot just because some demented homosexual claims to be female?

RichA

Jun 27, 2022, 11:02:57 PM6/27/22
On Monday, 27 June 2022 at 13:46:38 UTC-4, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> > atr...@mac.com wrote:

> >> He's pretending to be a girl, and that's so wonderful and brave, none of
> >> the rules apply to him!
> >
> > You mean he thinks he's a tween, too?
> Clearly “you are whatever age you say you are“ is next

Banning birth-dates on resumes is the beginning.

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 27, 2022, 11:19:38 PM6/27/22
If I had a high-school age daughter, I'd want her to learn lessons in
fair play and definitely not be injured by a biological male
participating in girls' sports.

And if I had a trans daughter, I'd want her to learn lessons in fair
play and not be the one injuring biological females while participating
in girls' sports.

trotsky

Jun 28, 2022, 3:20:18 AM6/28/22
On 6/27/2022 1:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 27, 2022 at 10:46:33 AM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> You mean he thinks he's a tween, too?
>>
>> Clearly “you are whatever age you say you are“ is next.
>
> Be interesting

That's impossible for Anim8r.

trotsky

Jun 28, 2022, 5:52:49 PM6/28/22
Who the fuck puts a birth date on their resume? Is that some kind of
fucked up thing they do in Canada? On Boxing Day?

FPP

Jul 13, 2022, 9:49:18 PM7/13/22
And the lying fuckwit lies again. Did you think you'd ACTUALLY get away
with using MY name to advance your lies?

I NEVER ever said any such thing. As it happens, I believe that
biological males SHOULDN'T compete against biological females because I
accept the fact that they have a distinct advantage.

So, no... FPP never said any such thing. Produce my fucking quote, you
lying prick, or shut the fuck up.

(And anybody who has ever followed you KNOWS you aren't going to do
either, are you, big man?)

--
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

And since I trashed all my social media accounts over a year ago, the
only time I check in here is when I boot up to check out my external SSD
backup drive.

So you shouldn't expect I'll see any replies... but feel free to knock
yourself out!

trotsky

Jul 14, 2022, 2:08:43 AM7/14/22
Another satisfied Derp customer.

BTR1701

Jul 15, 2022, 10:05:31 PM7/15/22
The new science:

Kingdom
Phylum
Class
Order
Family
Genus
Species
Gender
Pronoun

Adam H. Kerman

Jul 16, 2022, 10:44:52 AM7/16/22
BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>>. . .

>The new science:

>Kingdom
>Phylum
>Class
>Order
>Family
>Genus
>Species
>Gender
>Pronoun

That is an excellent point.

Too many in our society want society to impose a new Dark Ages on academic
freedom and all research and study and the ability to communicate itself.

What do you suggest as the replacement non-cis-gendered nonbinary term
for The Man?

BTR1701

Jul 16, 2022, 1:44:44 PM7/16/22
In article <tauit0$3d4bc$5...@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

"Yo! Fight the They!"

Adam H. Kerman

Jul 17, 2022, 3:07:20 PM7/17/22
I just don't see how Barbara Billingsley can say that in Jive Talk.

Ubiquitous

Jul 18, 2022, 7:23:35 AM7/18/22
In article <tauit0$3d4bc$5...@dont-email.me>, a...@chinet.com wrote:

>What do you suggest as the replacement non-cis-gendered nonbinary term
>for The Man?

"Systemic Racism"

BTR1701

Oct 12, 2023, 9:53:56 PM10/12/23
On Jul 17, 2022 at 12:07:16 PM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <a...@chinet.com>
An incredible statistic...

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8vybnwn4dcci9f6su4oq8/NutPain.png?rlkey=fxw54go7t2ypdlgeh00c8ven7&dl=0

Adam H. Kerman

Oct 12, 2023, 10:58:57 PM10/12/23
Hahahahahahaha

Ubiquitous

Oct 13, 2023, 2:29:33 AM10/13/23
BWAH!
Consider this stolen!

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

trotsky

Oct 13, 2023, 5:11:27 AM10/13/23
Hey, at least we all know *you* don't have to worry about testicular
injuries, amirite?

FPP

Oct 13, 2023, 8:49:50 AM10/13/23
Jealous? Because it's something you'll never get to experience...

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

FPP

Oct 13, 2023, 8:50:22 AM10/13/23
He keeps giving us the setup lines...

BTR1701

Oct 13, 2023, 3:26:04 PM10/13/23
On Jun 27, 2022 at 7:07:08 AM PDT, "moviePig" <pwal...@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 6/26/2022 11:14 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Okay. By whom, of note?
>>
>> FPP, for one.
>
> Try this: any more-than-rare occurrence will trigger a shakeout.

Wisconsin Dems: If boys wearing dresses are beating a girls at a sport, it
means the boys are better than the girls and the girls just need to work
harder.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1712823966052544512/pu/vid/avc1/1354x720/B9SALY78KzpZ6u1Q.mp4?tag=12

moviePig

Oct 13, 2023, 4:44:15 PM10/13/23
That's *a* Wisconsin Dem, and I agree he has the acumen of a toadstool.
But I still say that the whole issue is logically supported only by
tradition. I.e., the noblest thing about gendered sports is that they
double the number of kids who feel an incentive to compete.

BTR1701

Oct 13, 2023, 5:20:45 PM10/13/23
Shocker: 1st and 2nd place in the US Women's cycling tournament in Chicago
were both men. Am I the only one tired of seeing this?

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/npezup9k0ngwyhguw4q4i/Cycling.png?rlkey=bd9us0ndbcpqs7y895y6mx6cm&dl=0

FPP

Oct 14, 2023, 3:19:12 AM10/14/23
I don't know how many times Thanny is going to lie about this... but
I've always been against biological men competing against biological
women. It's unfair.

Always.

When dealing with Thanny, you can't go wrong if you start off believing
he's lying through his teeth until he shows proof. But don't hold your
breath.

FPP

Oct 14, 2023, 3:20:34 AM10/14/23
No, you're not. But that doesn't stop you from lying about my position
on it now does it?

trotsky

Oct 14, 2023, 3:31:54 AM10/14/23
Why not? It's the only time he gets to be a straight man.

Meaning he's in the closet like Anim8r.

The explanation was for the Pubie types that are stupid as fuck.

trotsky

Oct 14, 2023, 3:55:42 AM10/14/23
And obviously it's the right wing guys that want to check out the boys'
penises to make sure they're boys, amirite?

trotsky

Oct 14, 2023, 3:58:02 AM10/14/23
P.S. you're horribly bad OCD is acting up again, a vid of one Wisconsin
Dem doesn't represent "Wisconsin Dems." You're psyche is so
ridiculously fucked up you won't even be able to acknowledge this let
alone correct it. Is this what got you the forced retirement?

trotsky

Oct 14, 2023, 3:59:37 AM10/14/23
Does "this" refer to your "transphobic posts"? If yes, then no.

trotsky

Oct 14, 2023, 4:09:53 AM10/14/23
Lying is the main attraction for Oath Keeper Twat.

BTR1701

Oct 14, 2023, 9:25:28 PM10/14/23
Yet another in and endless litany of examples of Effa bitching about what he
himself does on a regular basis.

I don't "lie about his position on this issue" anymore than he constantly lies
about me being a Trump supporter, despite the fact that I've consistently said
I don't even want him running and am happy he's been indicted multiple times.

Effa "It's Only Okay When I Do It" Pee Pee can stick his whining and bitching
up his brown eye and twist.

marika

Oct 14, 2023, 9:49:36 PM10/14/23
On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 2:36:48 PM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:
> anim...@cox.net wrote:
> > Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> >> You mean he thinks he's a tween, too?
> >
> > Clearly "you are whatever age you say you are" is next
> Next?
> I am pretty there was a news story about someone claiming to be child.

I know, it was just a general observation about nature.

Babies with their parents do fine in cold and wet and all kinds of extremes.

Babies with humans get a heat lamp that is calibrated to the perfect tenth of a degree.

It’s funny.

mk5000

There’s a war goin’ on…
I’m not referring to
Wars overseas,
Or in third world countries,=="War"
DIGITAL POET

FPP

Oct 15, 2023, 2:58:07 AM10/15/23
I've been crystal clear. You praise insurrectionists. You make excuses
for some of the worst people in the world.

I regularly debunk your stupid little Dropbox images - not because
they're from a Dropbox account, like you try and say. But because
they're frequently presented without context and are either outright
lies, or deliberately misleading.

This is just another of your false equivalencies. It's all you have left.

trotsky

Oct 15, 2023, 4:39:33 AM10/15/23
In fairness Oath Keeper Troon does seem like he's trying to turn his
Dropbox acct. into a Drop Acid account.

trotsky

Oct 15, 2023, 4:49:21 AM10/15/23
Weird, you're either on a psychotic break from reality or you think
there is something nefarious by conflating FPP with me. Either makes
you look like shit. Hope this helps.

FPP

Oct 15, 2023, 9:52:35 AM10/15/23
I rarely start threads. Thanny rarely doesn't post threads.
But, yeah, it's ME who's doing the bitching.

How so? I'm usually commenting on one of HIS bitchy, whiny little
screeds - and it's usually to debunk another of his lies.
I don't expect him to answer.

trotsky

Oct 15, 2023, 10:15:58 AM10/15/23
Oath Keeper Troon whines so much on some days it seems like a full time
job just to keep up.

Ubiquitous

Oct 16, 2023, 11:55:53 AM10/16/23
Can these cross-dressers at least try to look like women?

Ubiquitous

Oct 16, 2023, 11:59:46 AM10/16/23
>>> No, you're not.  But that doesn't stop you from lying about my position
>>> on it now does it?
>>>
>> Lying is the main attraction for Oath Keeper Twat.
>
>Yet another in and endless litany of examples of Effa bitching about what he
>himself does on a regular basis.

It's called "projection", something at which FPP excels.

>I don't "lie about his position on this issue" anymore than he constantly lies
>about me being a Trump supporter, despite the fact that I've consistently said
>I don't even want him running and am happy he's been indicted multiple times.
>
>Effa "It's Only Okay When I Do It" Pee Pee can stick his whining and bitching
>up his brown eye and twist.

Oh, I think he'd enjoy that.