Kind of wish Biden won't run in 2024. Harris is a moron, so maybe Ocasio-Cortez gets nominated

RichA

Sep 21, 2022, 3:16:40 AM (4 days ago) Sep 21
There are rumours Brandon, er, Biden might not run in 2024. Even he may recognize that in another 4 years, he'll be in an institution. If the Democrats elect a hard-core Leftist progressive fool, then the FINAL WAR between the Left and Right can be fought, ending forever the problems the U.S. faces, riding it of the leftist parasites who want to turn it into another N. Korea.

trotsky

Sep 21, 2022, 5:37:14 AM (4 days ago) Sep 21
On 9/21/2022 2:16 AM, RichA wrote:
> There are rumours Brandon, er, Biden might not run in 2024. Even he may recognize that in another 4 years, he'll be in an institution. If the Democrats elect a hard-core Leftist progressive fool, then the FINAL WAR between the Left and Right can be fought, ending forever the problems the U.S. faces, riding it of the leftist parasites who want to turn it into another N. Korea.

Wow, "Rich," it sounds like your brain has deteriorated quite a bit now.

kensi

Sep 21, 2022, 10:21:01 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
On 2022-09-21 3:16 a.m., RichA wrote:
> There are rumours Brandon, er, Biden might not run in 2024. Even he
> may recognize that in another 4 years, he'll be in an institution. If
> the Democrats elect a hard-core Leftist progressive like Sanders,
> then the FINAL WAR between the Left and Right can be fought, ending
> forever the problems the U.S. faces, ridding it of the far right
> parasites who want to turn it into another Nazi Germany.

FYPFY. HTH. HAND.

in here." ~Checkmate

kensi

Sep 21, 2022, 10:33:53 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
Waaaaitaminnit.

He has a brain?!

RichA

Sep 21, 2022, 10:40:10 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
On Wednesday, 21 September 2022 at 22:21:01 UTC-4, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-09-21 3:16 a.m., RichA wrote:
> > There are rumours Brandon, er, Biden might not run in 2024. Even he
> > may recognize that in another 4 years, he'll be in an institution. If
> > the Democrats elect a hard-core Leftist progressive like Sanders,
> > then the FINAL WAR between the Left and Right can be fought, ending
> > forever the problems the U.S. faces, ridding it of the far right
> > parasites who want to turn it into another Nazi Germany.
>
> FYPFY. HTH. HAND.

Wow. Editing other people's writing. The last bastion of the leftist scoundrel. Couldn't you just spam the group 300 times a day, like your craven leftist comrade?

RichA

Sep 21, 2022, 10:41:29 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
On Wednesday, 21 September 2022 at 22:33:53 UTC-4, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-09-21 5:37 a.m., trotsky wrote:
> > On 9/21/2022 2:16 AM, RichA wrote:
> >> There are rumours Brandon, er, Biden might not run in 2024. Even he
> >> may recognize that in another 4 years, he'll be in an institution. If
> >> the Democrats elect a hard-core Leftist progressive fool, then the
> >> FINAL WAR between the Left and Right can be fought, ending forever the
> >> problems the U.S. faces, riding it of the leftist parasites who want
> >> to turn it into another N. Korea.
> >
> > Wow, "Rich," it sounds like your brain has deteriorated quite a bit now.
> Waaaaitaminnit.
>
> He has a brain?!

I think what this scenario does to so terrify the Left is that they know, when push comes to shove, the military will not side with them, even if they are in power.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:45:27 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
On 9/21/2022 9:20 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-09-21 3:16 a.m., RichA wrote:
>> There are rumours Brandon, er, Biden might not run in 2024.  Even he
>> may recognize that in another 4 years, he'll be in an institution.  If
>> the Democrats elect a hard-core Leftist progressive like Sanders,
>> then the FINAL WAR between the Left and Right can be fought, ending
>> forever the problems the U.S. faces, ridding it of the far right
>> parasites who want to turn it into another Nazi Germany.
>
> FYPFY. HTH. HAND.

Biden is undecided and Rich's pea sized brain turned it into "Rumors."
No, Rich, that was a groundbreaking Fleetwood Mac album.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:46:22 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
On 9/21/2022 9:33 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-09-21 5:37 a.m., trotsky wrote:
>> On 9/21/2022 2:16 AM, RichA wrote:
>>> There are rumours Brandon, er, Biden might not run in 2024.  Even he
>>> may recognize that in another 4 years, he'll be in an institution.
>>> If the Democrats elect a hard-core Leftist progressive fool,  then
>>> the FINAL WAR between the Left and Right can be fought, ending
>>> forever the problems the U.S. faces, riding it of the leftist
>>> parasites who want to turn it into another N. Korea.
>>
>> Wow, "Rich," it sounds like your brain has deteriorated quite a bit now.
>
> Waaaaitaminnit.
>
> He has a brain?!

That's a euphemism for whatever growth that's in his cranium.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:47:32 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
On 9/21/2022 9:40 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 21 September 2022 at 22:21:01 UTC-4, kensi wrote:
>> On 2022-09-21 3:16 a.m., RichA wrote:
>>> There are rumours Brandon, er, Biden might not run in 2024. Even he
>>> may recognize that in another 4 years, he'll be in an institution. If
>>> the Democrats elect a hard-core Leftist progressive like Sanders,
>>> then the FINAL WAR between the Left and Right can be fought, ending
>>> forever the problems the U.S. faces, ridding it of the far right
>>> parasites who want to turn it into another Nazi Germany.
>>
>> FYPFY. HTH. HAND.
>
> Wow. Editing other people's writing. The last bastion of the leftist scoundrel.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel, which is why the right
wing is so full of fake patriots as well as being full of shit.

trotsky

Sep 22, 2022, 5:49:36 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
Do the right wing limped dick assholes think they can do anything? And
this is coming from a guy claiming to be Canadian? Hint: the military,
unlike right wing assholes, will always respect the Constitution.
Sorry, dipshit.

kensi

Sep 22, 2022, 11:01:36 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
A teratoma would be my guess.

kensi

Sep 22, 2022, 11:03:38 PM (3 days ago) Sep 22
> scoundrel. Couldn't you just spam the group 300 times a day?

Nah, you seem to be doing a good enough job of that, so why don't you
continue while I continue to smack you silly every so often?

*snicker*

trotsky

Sep 23, 2022, 6:21:45 AM (2 days ago) Sep 23
On 9/22/2022 10:01 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-09-22 5:46 a.m., trotsky wrote:

>>> Waaaaitaminnit.
>>>
>>> He has a brain?!
>>
>> That's a euphemism for whatever growth that's in his cranium.
>
> A teratoma would be my guess.

99% likelihood.