AY NOW do you RESENT being called Foreskin, PEELER The[sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin PEELER??? Is THAT what all this CONSTANT Grik BITCHING and WHINING of yours is all about innit anus? <EGB<

1 view

Roman the demented illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER

Jun 27, 2022, 2:38:11 PM6/27/22
Better get USED to it anus!

LOLOK

Roman the demented illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER

Jun 28, 2022, 6:16:17 PM6/28/22

Loose Cannon

Jun 28, 2022, 6:24:27 PM6/28/22
What's that you say? demented Roman doesn't like being called
"Foreskin Peeler"? We have a saying where I come from that's most
approriate in this situation: "TOO FUCKING BAD!!!!"

http://www.newnation.news/Images/2022/WhiteLivesMatter.jpg

Peeler

Jun 28, 2022, 6:38:50 PM6/28/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 18:24:21 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

> What's that you say? demented Roman doesn't like being called
> "Foreskin Peeler"? We have a saying where I come from that's most
> approriate in this situation: "TOO FUCKING BAD!!!!"
>
> http://www.newnation.news/Images/2022/WhiteLivesMatter.jpg

STILL trying to win your old serbian pimp back, Loose Sphincter? But don't
you know that your loose sphincter is too old for the serbian cunt? She
prefers the sphincters of 12-year-olds! Give it up, finally, you gay nazoid
laughing stock! LOL

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

NEMO

Jun 29, 2022, 8:23:48 AM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 18:24:21 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:
Yup.

Indeed.

No doubt, about it.

Right on, all counts.

You got, THAT right!

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Peeler

Jun 29, 2022, 9:11:22 AM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 13:23:44 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, you are indeed a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?