A.G. Merrick Garland is a Jewish liberal Democrat

RichA

Aug 11, 2022, 7:09:34 PM8/11/22
His real name is Horowitz. He was appointed by Bill Clinton.

They all want the attention that Woodword and Bernstein got.
wiki
Garland dissented from the court's holding that former Iraqi detainees at Abu Ghraib prison could not sue private military contractors who participated in torture and prisoner abuse. Garland wrote that the suit should be allowed to proceed because "no act of Congress and no judicial precedent" immunized the contractors from tort liability, the Federal Tort Claims Act specifically excludes contractors, and tort liability would not interfere with government operations.[61][62][63]

trotsky

Aug 12, 2022, 4:21:17 AM8/12/22
On 8/11/2022 6:09 PM, RichA wrote:
> His real name is Horowitz. He was appointed by Bill Clinton.
>
> They all want the attention that Woodword and Bernstein got.
> wiki

Woodword? Who the fuck is that? Oh and Garland was appointed AG by
Biden. Hope this helps.

Adam H. Kerman

Aug 12, 2022, 7:26:22 AM8/12/22
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>His real name is Horowitz.

Can you read the Wikipedia page? His mother's maiden name was Horwitz.
Generations back, his father's family name was Garfinkel but that was
not his father's name. Huh. It sounds like his grandparents fled a
shithole country in Europe, emigrated from Russia to avoid the pogroms.

>He was appointed by Bill Clinton.

How does that make him Jewish or liberal?

>They all want the attention that Woodword and Bernstein got.

Woodward isn't Jewish. Sorry Rich.

>wiki
>Garland dissented from the court's holding that former Iraqi detainees
>at Abu Ghraib prison could not sue private military contractors who
>participated in torture and prisoner abuse. Garland wrote that the suit
>should be allowed to proceed because "no act of Congress and no judicial
>precedent" immunized the contractors from tort liability, the Federal
>Tort Claims Act specifically excludes contractors, and tort liability
>would not interfere with government operations.[61][62][63]

What are you arguing against here? How does a government contractor
enjoy sovereign immunity?

anim8rfsk

Aug 12, 2022, 10:31:38 AM8/12/22
Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> His real name is Horowitz.
>
> Can you read the Wikipedia page? His mother's maiden name was Horwitz.
> Generations back, his father's family name was Garfinkel but that was
> not his father's name. Huh. It sounds like his grandparents fled a
> shithole country in Europe, emigrated from Russia to avoid the pogroms.
>
>> He was appointed by Bill Clinton.
>
> How does that make him Jewish or liberal?
>
>> They all want the attention that Woodword and Bernstein got.
>
> Woodward isn't Jewish. Sorry Rich.

You made me look it up (I’d almost forgotten what a useless lying sack of
pig shit Woodward is). I can’t find any reference to any religion for him.
How do you know he is or isn’t Jewish?

Dimensional Traveler

Aug 12, 2022, 5:13:25 PM8/12/22
Because if he was someone would have posted "proof" by now?

dirty old man.

anim8rfsk

Aug 12, 2022, 5:19:54 PM8/12/22
Lol

Jewish until proven otherwise?

Dimensional Traveler

Aug 12, 2022, 8:18:20 PM8/12/22
I was thinking "proof" that he is Jewish.