Keira Knightly goes safe for Ian

anim8rfsk

Jan 25, 2021, 8:59:52 PM1/25/21

Adam H. Kerman

Jan 25, 2021, 9:22:05 PM1/25/21

anim8rfsk

Jan 25, 2021, 9:42:18 PM1/25/21
Thanks

shawn

Jan 25, 2021, 9:46:36 PM1/25/21
So what about the rest of the crew? Do they need to be male or is it
okay for the camera crew to be male so long as the director is female?

RichA

Jan 25, 2021, 10:04:10 PM1/25/21
Mixing faux feminism with pure vanity. Stupid woman.

anim8rfsk

Jan 25, 2021, 10:27:20 PM1/25/21
There’s a whole lot of “we really haven’t thought this through” in her
position.
What if the director quits or is replaced?
Is specifying the gender of a director even legal?
What about gay directors of either gender?
This is why nude scenes are often shot on the first day so people can’t
pull crap like this and back out after a lot of other footage is in the
can.

Ed Stasiak

Jan 25, 2021, 10:54:30 PM1/25/21
> anim8rfsk
>
> https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/keira-knightley-refuses-to-film-any-more-sex-scenes-with-male-directors/news-story/

Wow, how “brave!” of Keira Knightly to refuse nude scenes,
now that she has stretch marks and everybody already saw
her tits back when she was 16 years old.

https://i.redd.it/h0u20v1ysu231.jpg

(don’t pretend you didn’t look…)

anim8rfsk

Jan 25, 2021, 11:03:45 PM1/25/21
Well, I did *now*

moviePig

Jan 25, 2021, 11:21:58 PM1/25/21
The cinematographer can be male if one of his parents was female...

BTR1701

Jan 25, 2021, 11:34:06 PM1/25/21
What is up with the way she keeps referring to herself as 'the body' and
'that body'?

Is this some new kind of insipid affectation among actors?

Adam H. Kerman

Jan 26, 2021, 11:18:06 AM1/26/21
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>shawn <nanof...@notforgmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 02:22:01 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
>> <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>>
>>> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>>>

>https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/keira-knightley-refuses-to-film-any-more-sex-scenes-with-male-directors/news-story/
>>>
>>> It doesn't load without the tracker.
>>>

>https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/keira-knightley-refuses-to-film-any-more-sex-scenes-with-male-directors/news-story/5c10fb527b4576d52c530965843bade5
>>
>> So what about the rest of the crew? Do they need to be male or is it
>> okay for the camera crew to be male so long as the director is female?
>>

>There’s a whole lot of “we really haven’t thought this through” in her
>position.
>What if the director quits or is replaced?
>Is specifying the gender of a director even legal?

The director is management. She doesn't hire the director.

Dimensional Traveler

Jan 26, 2021, 1:18:52 PM1/26/21
On 1/26/2021 8:18 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>> shawn <nanof...@notforgmail.com> wrote:

>> https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/keira-knightley-refuses-to-film-any-more-sex-scenes-with-male-directors/news-story/

>> https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/keira-knightley-refuses-to-film-any-more-sex-scenes-with-male-directors/news-story/5c10fb527b4576d52c530965843bade5
>>>
>>> So what about the rest of the crew? Do they need to be male or is it
>>> okay for the camera crew to be male so long as the director is female?
>>>

>> There’s a whole lot of “we really haven’t thought this through” in her
>> position.
>> What if the director quits or is replaced?
>> Is specifying the gender of a director even legal?
>
> The director is management. She doesn't hire the director.

Unless she's also the correct kind of Producer.

--
I like living in the suburbs of Sanity. I can commute there when I need
to be serious or mature but otherwise I can do as I please.

Adam H. Kerman

Jan 26, 2021, 1:26:57 PM1/26/21
Dimensional Traveler <dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:
>On 1/26/2021 8:18 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

>https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/keira-knightley-refuses-to-film-any-more-sex-scenes-with-male-directors/news-story/

>https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/keira-knightley-refuses-to-film-any-more-sex-scenes-with-male-directors/news-story/5c10fb527b4576d52c530965843bade5

>>> There’s a whole lot of “we really haven’t thought this
>through” in her
>>> position.
>>> What if the director quits or is replaced?
>>> Is specifying the gender of a director even legal?
>>
>> The director is management. She doesn't hire the director.
>>
>Unless she's also the correct kind of Producer.

I'm not seeing it as sexual harassment. If she's producer as well as star,
then she's already in control of any nude scene she wants to do.

There are any number of actresses I've felt denied the audience a nude
scene, but there's no civil right for us.

Robin Miller

Jan 26, 2021, 1:51:57 PM1/26/21
Yes, I got the following stories:

Man taken by shark had ‘medical episode’

Teen dies after being pulled from river

‘Highly unusual’: body found in bin at dam

Sinkhole opens up in street after pipe bursts

Police break up large boat party in Sydney

Family ‘stunned’ amid horror abuse claims

’Stay away’: firefighters battle bushfire

All of which makes Australia seem like a pretty dangerous place!

--Robin

Ed Stasiak

Jan 26, 2021, 4:46:21 PM1/26/21
> Robin Miller
>
> All of which makes Australia seem like a pretty dangerous place!

Don't forget the spiders.

https://fourleggedguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Goliath-Birdeater-spider.jpg

Robin Miller

Jan 26, 2021, 5:03:48 PM1/26/21
Yikes!

--Robin

anim8rfsk

Jan 26, 2021, 5:13:30 PM1/26/21
Last week on the Facebook they were posting pictures of some sort of
Australian wraparound spider that’s paperthin and wraps itself around tree
limbs and it just looks like somebody’s drawn it on.

Dimensional Traveler

Jan 26, 2021, 6:20:43 PM1/26/21
Well DUH! Everything there is poisonous! (Even the koalas food.)

A Friend

Jan 26, 2021, 10:15:42 PM1/26/21
In article
<487373298.633391835.94...@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

> Robin Miller <robin....@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >> Don't forget the spiders.
> >>

> >> https://fourleggedguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Goliath-Birdeater-spi
> >> der.jpg
> >>

> > Yikes!
> >
> > --Robin
> >

> Last week on the Facebook they were posting pictures of some sort of
> Australian wraparound spider that零 paperthin and wraps itself around tree
> limbs and it just looks like somebody零 drawn it on.

https://technobyte.org/wrap-around-spider-dolophones/

I think Australia is actually another planet, and that whole continent
thing is just another Deep State lie.