Dave.Chappelle.The.Closer

chromebook test

Oct 16, 2021, 6:20:21 PM10/16/21
Dave.Chappelle.The.Closer.2021.720p.WEBRip.800MB
61BCB07E61556DC2EAFE9FC47D254682A8F32701

TAGS: Jews In Space, Space Jews

mime with the crystal balls

Ed Stasiak

Oct 16, 2021, 6:23:50 PM10/16/21
> chromebook test
>
> Dave.Chappelle.The.Closer.2021.720p.WEBRip.800MB
> 61BCB07E61556DC2EAFE9FC47D254682A8F32701

I haven't watch it yet but I will, all the more so as it seems
he's pissed off the woketards.

chromebook test

Oct 16, 2021, 6:49:02 PM10/16/21
This will be Chappelle's last Netflix Special. He pissed off the Jews.

TAGS: going, where, no, goyim, has, gone, before

chromebook test

Oct 16, 2021, 7:03:38 PM10/16/21
Of course, these days, the fix is in. Chappelle is considered the Greatest of All Time among many comedy fans — he says it about himself, wryly, toward the end of the special — and The Closer finds him surrounded by an enthusiastic audience in Detroit ready to go wherever he takes them.

That much is obvious, early in the special, where he talks about an idea for a film centered on an ancient civilization that discovered space travel, left the planet and then came back, determined to claim the Earth for their own. His punchline is the title for the film: Space Jews.

Even the adoring audience in Detroit took a breath on that one. "It's gonna get worse than that," Chappelle retorts, laughing. But I'm not sure it did. Because that was pretty awful.

Coming from Chappelle, a joke like that felt like a dare. He knows, in the moment, that such a punchline will briefly break the spell he has on the audience, make them rethink their allegiance to him, at least for a second. And he'll have to work a little to get them back on his team again — which he does.

(He also knows reviewers like me will quote the joke and criticize him for it, which I am. I don't really care what point he's trying to make; a joke that sounds like antisemitism gets a hard pass from me.)

For Dave Chappelle, punchlines are dares. His new special, 'The Closer,' goes too far
October 5, 2021 Eric Deggans
https://www.npr.org/2021/10/05/1043435919/dave-chappelle-new-netflix-special-the-closer-review

TAGS: American, Pussies, It's gonna get worse

chromebook test

Oct 26, 2021, 2:25:58 PM10/26/21
On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 6:23:50 PM UTC-4, Ed Stasiak wrote:
Former New York Democratic Assemblyman Dov Hikind, who heads the Americans Against Antisemitism watchdog released a video saying that while he is a Chappelle fan, he is “very, very disappointed” with Chappelle’s “Space Jews” bit. “It implies that these people from outer space came back to the world and they basically took something away from someone else. What you have done is going to contribute to further hate against the Jewish people.”

Hikind pointed out that members of the audience shouted, “Free Palestine!” during the “Space Jews” bit. “They got your message. They understood. It wasn’t funny. It was commentary, it wasn’t comedy.”

https://scenearabia.com/Content/Admin/Uploads/Articles/ArticleImages/55aefa02-f7bd-4e57-96e4-cc21aac68b90.jpg