Poll: Only 49% Think Joe Biden Is Mentally Stable Enough to Be President

Ubiquitous

Sep 22, 2021, 11:42:54 AM9/22/21

Only 49 percent of registered voters think President Joe Biden has enough
“mental soundness” to serve as president, a Sunday Fox News poll revealed.

Respondents were asked, “Do you think Joe Biden has the mental soundness to
serve effectively as president, or not?”

While 49 percent said yes, 48 percent said no. When respondents were asked
weeks before, between September 7-10, 49 percent said yes, and only 45
percent said no, handing Biden three more points of less confidence in his
mental soundness on Sunday.

On the question asking if respondents believe “Joe Biden is a strong leader,
or not?” only 45 percent said yes, down four points from October of 2020.
Fifty-three percent said Biden is not a strong leader, up eight points since
October 2020.

The poll also asked, “Do you think the country has become more or less united
since Joe Biden took office?” Fifty-four percent of the country is less
united, while 37 percent said the country is more united since Biden took
office.

The poor polling numbers on Biden’s mental soundness come as the Foreign
Relations Committee’s ranking member, Sen. James Risch (R-ID), on September
14 questioned who is in charge of the Biden-Harris administration. “There’s
real questions right now as to who’s making the decisions,” he questioned
State Department Secretary Antony Blinken.

“We know for a fact that the President of the United States is somewhat
disadvantaged here, in that someone is calling shots. He can’t even speak
without someone in the White House censoring it or signing off on it,” Risch
explained about numerous incidents when the White House feed was cut mid-
sentence by “a puppeteer act” while Biden was speaking during a scheduled
event.

“The president speaks for himself,” Blinken responded. “Anyone who trie[s] to
stop [Biden] from saying what he wanted to say, speaking his mind, would
probably not be [there] long for their job,” Blinken claimed.

Blinken’s supportive comments about Biden’s mental stability is contradicted
by the following incidents when for unknown reasons the White House has
awkwardly cut off Biden from speaking:

SICK! When Biden’s asked what he’ll do if Americans are TRAPPED in
Afghanistan after 8/31, he LAUGHS then his handlers cut off the audio.
This is all one big joke to him. THIS IS NOT FUNNY! He needs to RESIGN
immediately!
pic.twitter.com/oDIoO6zhYu
— Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJacksonTX) August 25, 2021

Biden says "let me close with this" as live stream abruptly cuts off
pic.twitter.com/pzmxfXT4eA
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) August 12, 2021

The White House abruptly cuts the live video feed of a virtual event
after President Biden said he was "happy to take questions" from House
Dems

"I'm happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance,
whatever you want me to do"

Live feed cuts off pic.twitter.com/CHD9EMBv49
— Mona Salama (@MonaSalama_) March 4, 2021

Why did the White House live stream cut out right when Biden started
asking a question pic.twitter.com/pBqDe0BAov
— Abigail Marone (@abigailmarone) September 13, 2021

--
Trump won.

Your Name

Sep 22, 2021, 5:45:37 PM9/22/21
On 2021-09-22 01:05:01 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> Only 49 percent of registered voters think President Joe Biden has enough
> “mental soundness” to serve as president, a Sunday Fox News poll revealed.
<snip>

Beats by a large margin the 0.001% who stupidly believed Trump the
Chump was mentally sound.

EGK

Sep 22, 2021, 8:46:23 PM9/22/21
Jill and Joe Biden go out to a steakhouse for dinner one night. Jill
says, “I'll have the petite filet, medium rare with a baked potato and sour
cream, thank you”. The waiter asks “What about your vegetable?”. Jill says
“Oh, he'll have the same.”

moviePig

Sep 22, 2021, 10:54:34 PM9/22/21
Wonder what the percentages are if we exclude the 40% who think Trump's
election was stolen by Jewish space aliens...

Ubiquitous

Sep 24, 2021, 7:19:55 AM9/24/21
Nonsequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Trump won.

Ubiquitous

Sep 24, 2021, 7:21:36 AM9/24/21
memy...@null.net wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2021 09:45:35 +1200, Your Name <Your...@YourISP.com> wrote:
>> On 2021-09-22 01:05:01 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

>>> Only 49 percent of registered voters think President Joe Biden has enough
>>> “mental soundness” to serve as president, a Sunday Fox News poll revealed.
>>
>>Beats by a large margin the 0.001% who stupidly believed Trump the
>>Chump was mentally sound.
>
>Jill and Joe Biden go out to a steakhouse for dinner one night. Jill
>says, “I'll have the petite filet, medium rare with a baked potato and sour
>cream, thank you”. The waiter asks “What about your vegetable?”. Jill says
>“Oh, he'll have the same.”

Hee hee!
Oh, that's just mean!

--
Trump won.

Ed Stasiak

Sep 24, 2021, 9:16:20 PM9/24/21
> moviePig
> > Your Name
> >
> > Beats by a large margin the 0.001% who stupidly believed Trump the Chump
> > was mentally sound.
>
> Wonder what the percentages are if we exclude the 40% who think Trump's
> election was stolen by Jewish space aliens...

Aliens? Come on now...

alvey

Sep 24, 2021, 10:09:19 PM9/24/21
You'd do your cause more good if you learnt how to spell non sequitur *and*
what it means.

hth

alvey

Your Name

Sep 24, 2021, 11:08:03 PM9/24/21
Non Sequitur is a comic strip, the creator of which is one of the
bazillions of intelligent people who don't like Trump the Chump.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_Sequitur_(comic_strip)>

moviePig

Sep 24, 2021, 11:31:11 PM9/24/21
Okay. Jewish space asylum-seekers...

moviePig

Sep 24, 2021, 11:36:02 PM9/24/21
> hth ...

His cause? Sure, there's an effect, but it doesn't mean there's a cause.

alvey

Sep 25, 2021, 1:55:03 AM9/25/21
I once worked for a 3rd rate Contract Law company. They were known as
'Clause & Defect'...

alvey

trotsky

Sep 25, 2021, 4:54:40 AM9/25/21
Are you unfamiliar with Pubie's work? He's as stupid as a pile of dog
shit, that's the cause.

moviePig

Sep 25, 2021, 9:33:20 AM9/25/21
Heh. A pun that should probably get out more...

Ubiquitous

Sep 25, 2021, 5:49:51 PM9/25/21
al...@is.invalid wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:49:23 -0400, Ubiquitous wrote:

>>>Beats by a large margin the 0.001% who stupidly believed Trump the
>>>Chump was mentally sound.
>>
>> Nonsequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
>
>You'd do your cause more good if you learnt how to spell non sequitur *and*
>what it means.

"Spelling" "flame" noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to
make.

--
Trump won.