Re: Julie / The Talk

The Starmaker

Sep 10, 2018, 9:59:38 PM9/10/18
The Starmaker wrote:

> ringo wrote:
> >
> > I don't ever watch The Talk but watched the beginning to see if Julie would be there and if so what she would say.
> >
> > She wasn't there.
>
> Was she at Big Brother on Sunday? i don't recall seeing her...
>
> something must be bothering her...
>
> Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
> Giving all your love to just one man.
> You'll have bad times
> And he'll have good times,
> Doin' things that you don't understand
> But if you love him you'll forgive him,
> Even though he's hard to understand
> And if you love him oh be proud of him,
> 'Cause after all he's just a man

The Starmaker

Sep 10, 2018, 10:07:39 PM9/10/18
So, what's it like when Julie Chen goes home...

Les Moones is probably home now asking Julie..

"WHERES MY FUCKIN DINNER BITCH!"

He grabs her by the hair...tells her "You suckie, suckie?"

Sometimes it's hard to be a womannnnn

Giving all your love to just one man.

You'll have bad times

And he'll have good times,

Doin' things that you don't understand...

The Starmaker

Sep 10, 2018, 10:13:35 PM9/10/18
i notice Julie Chen makes mistakes..doesn't talk clear...is she on
drugs?

The Starmaker

Sep 10, 2018, 10:17:16 PM9/10/18
she hasn't renew next season of Big Brother yet..(everybody is nervous
on the set)

come on...they are not going to have any problems finding another
...chink.

i won't even notice the difference...

i thought jule chen and connie chung were both the same people...wat do
i know.

i cannot tell those fuckin people apart.

fishheads.

The Starmaker

Sep 11, 2018, 2:06:53 PM9/11/18
The question today is..."Why does she stay with him?"

The Starmaker

Sep 18, 2018, 10:35:46 AM9/18/18
https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/julie-chen-the-talk-cbs-leaving-moonves-1202946321/
https://deadline.com/2018/09/julie-chen-exiting-the-talk-report-1202466549/

I guess she doesn't want to "Talk" about it...

show and continue to say "I don't want to Talk about it?"

next is Moonves ...house eviction. expect the unexpected...