BBC: BBC enranged, the wanted beleagered taxpayers were hit up for MORE money for them

RichA

Jan 19, 2022, 1:08:33 AM1/19/22
BBC has to "cut" its tax-player funded budget. /Why? Because the government froze the license fees on TVs. BBC is wailing about cut programs! What they wanted this year, after all people have been through was to RAISE the TV license costs to the people. If they'd been a private company profiteering off people after this pandemic they would have had their head handed to them in the press.

trotsky

Jan 19, 2022, 3:34:17 AM1/19/22
On 1/19/2022 12:08 AM, RichA wrote:

I was enranged (sic) once. Oh, my bad, I have no idea what the fuck
that means.