SFTV: Upcoming SFTV Episode Schedules & News (Sept 17th)

Lee Whiteside

Sep 18, 2001, 1:50:12 AM9/18/01
Science Fiction/Fantasy/Etc. TV Shows Upcoming Episodes
(Sep 17th Update)

This posting contains titles of upcoming episodes for the
following shows:

Broadcast Network Shows
All Souls (UPN)
Angel (WB)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (WB)
Charmed (WB)
Dark Angel (FOX)
Dead Last (WB)
Enterprise (UPN)
Futurama (FOX)
Mysterious Ways (NBC/PAX)
Night Visions (FOX)
Roswell (WB)
Sabrina the Teenage Witch (WB)
Smallville (WB)
Special Unit 2 (UPN)
Star Trek: Voyager (UPN)
Wolf Lake (CBS)
X-Files (FOX)

Syndicated
Andromeda
Beastmaster
Earth: Final Conflict
The Immortal
Invisible Man
The Lost World
Outer Limits
Queen of Swords
Relic Hunter
Secret Adventures of Jules Verne
Sheena
Stargate SG-1
Xena: The Warrior Princess

Cable/Satellite
The Chronicle (SFC)
Exposure (SFC)
Farscape (SFC)
First Wave (SFC)
First Wave (Space)
Invisible Man (SFC/Syn)
Lexx (SFC)
Mystery Science Theatre 3000 (SFC)
Outer Limits (Showtime)
Stargate SG-1 (Showtime)
Witchblade (TNT)

Kids/Animated
Batman Beyond (Kids WB)
Men in Black (Kids WB)

Sat Feed Listings

Plus other specials noted that I find out about in advance.

NOTES: The latest edition of this listing is available at the
Magrathea/SFTV Web Pages at http://www.sftv.org/sftv/sftvschd.txt

It is also available at the SCIFI page on Compuserve
Season to Date file is also available via www.sftv.org
Permission is granted to repost on other systems. If you excerpt
it, please note this list as the info source. Send any questions
you have to me, Lee Whiteside, at leewsftv @ yahoo.com.

SFTV, SFTVNews & SFTVTalk Mailing list info is at the end of
the file.

My thoughts go out to all of my readers who were affected directly
or indirectly by the terrorist attacks last week. Please help out
where you can.

SFTV News and Info

Fall Season Network Debuts Pushed Back

A good number of the fall debuts have been pushed back and some
other shows have had changes made to their schedules as a result of
the tragic events last week. I've updated the new season start
dates with all the info I have found so far. It is still uncertain
when The X-Files and The Tick will debut. I've listed them a week
later than previously listed since they will likely get pushed
back a week due to the World Series.

Genre shows that have been pushed back a week include Wolf Lake,
Sabrina, and Dark Angel. Still debuting as scheduled are Angel,
Enterprise, Buffy, Roswell, Special Unit 2 and Smallville.
Episodes of Dead Last and Night Visions were not aired. The
episode of Mysterious Ways on PAX scheduled for last week will
air this week. SciFi replace some Babylon 5 episodes and also
put in a different repeat last Friday for Farscape. The WB did
not air the new Batman Beyond episode and has not yet
rescheduled. They have also pushed back the start of new shows
on Saturday Kid's WB to September 29th.

The only change with syndication I've found is that Stargate SG-1
in syndication will be not be airing the second episode of the
fourth season, likely due to it's terrorist subject matter.
There's also a good chance your local station pre-empted the
fourth season opener with news coverage last weekend, so check
your local listings for a repeat showing or a reschedule.

Buffy on FX and in Syndication

Daily airings of Buffy the Vampire Slayer will start on the cable FX
network starting Mon Sept 24th at 7 p.m. ET/ 4 pm PT Mon-Fri.
They will kick things off by airing the original movie starrng
Kristy Swanson at 5 pm ET/ 2 pm PT. The episode will also repeat
the following weekday at 4 pm ET / 1 pm PT. I don't believe that
FX has a west coast feed.

In syndication, Buffy will start airing the weekend of Sept 29/30
on broadcast stations. In doing a search via TV Guide.com, some
stations are listing "Welcome to the Hellmouth" as thier first
episode while other stations are listing "Anne" as their first
episode to air. Check your local listings for which station and
at what time it will air. I don't know of any site that has
that info. I would imagine that when FOX or UPN activates the
new official Buffy site, that should have some of that info on it.
Note that the episodes on FX and likely the syndicated airings
will have been edited to make more commercial time available from
when they originally aired.

B5:LR and Jeremiah Airdates

According to J. Michael Straczynski, the Babylon 5: Legend of the
Rangers TV movie will air on SciFi on January 2nd and Showtime
will debut Jeremiah on January 11th.

SFTV New Season start dates :
Mysterious Ways (PAX) Sep 4 (Season Two on PAX)
Stargate SG-1 (Syn) Sept 10 (Week of - Season Four)
Outer Limits (Syn) Sept 17 (Week of - Season Seven)
Relic Hunter (Syn) Sept 17 (Week of - Season Three)
Secret Adventures of
Jules Verne (Syn) Sept 17 (Week of - Syn debut)
Wolf Lake (CBS) Sept 19 (debut)
Sabrina The Teenage Witch Sept 21 (Season Six)
Angel (WB) Sept 24 (Season Three)
Invisible Man (Syn) Sept 24 (Week of - Season Two resumes)
Enterprise (UPN) Sept 26 (debut)
Charmed (WB) Sept 27 (Season Four)
Dark Angel (FOX) Sept 28 (Season Two)
Andromeda (Syn) Oct 1 (Week of - Season Two)
Beastmaster (Syn) Oct 1 (Week of - Season Three)
Earth: Final Conflict (Syn) Oct 1 (Week of - Season Five)
Mutant X (Syn) Oct 1 (Week of - debut)
Sheena (Syn) Oct 1 (Week of - Season Two)
The Immortal (Syn) Oct 1 (Week of - Season Two)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer(UPN) Oct 2 (Season Six)
Special Unit 2 (UPN) Oct 3 (Season Two)
Roswell (UPN) Oct 9 (Season Three)
Lost World (Syn) Oct 15 (Week of - Season Three)
Tracker (Syn) Oct 15 (Week of - debut)
Smallville (WB) Oct 16 (debut)
The Tick (FOX) Nov 8 (debut)
The X-Files (FOX) Nov 11 (Season Nine)
Futurama (FOX) Dec 9 (Season Four)
B5: Legend of the Rangers (SCIFI) Jan 2 (premier)
Jeremiah (SHO) Jan 11 (Debut)

This only lists the titles of the shows, so there are no spoilers
other than what might be contained in the titles. This list is
mailed about every other week. If you have access to info that I
don't have, please email me at sftv @ hotmail.com so I can include
it here. The syndicated shows I should have up to a months worth
(at least) of upcoming episodes. For the network shows, it is
limited to what info is listed in various tv listing sources and
what people post to the net.

Satellite Feed Information is contained at the end of this listing.
Any updates to that info would be appreciated.

As always, these schedules are subject to change by the producers
and networks and local stations at any time.

BROADCAST NETWORKS

All Souls (UPN)
Tuesdays at 9 pm ET/PT
Fridays at 9 pm ET/PT starting Aug 3, 2001
http://www.upn.com

Date Ep # Title
8/03/01 1R Pilot
8/10/01 2R Spineless
8/17/01 4 Bad Blood
8/24/01 5 Running Scared
8/31/01 6 One Step Closer to Roger [Nigel Bennet]
9/07/01 3R The Deal

Angel Season Two (WB)
Tuesdays at 9 pm ET/PT
Mondays at 9 pm ET/PT starting June 4, 2001
http://www.buffy.com
http://www.angelicslayer.com

Date Ep # Title
8/06/01 34R Blood Money
8/13/01 36R The Thin Dead Line
8/20/01 26R Untouched
8/27/01 41R Belonging
9/03/01 42R Over the Rainbow
9/10/01 43R Through the Looking Glass
9/17/01 44R There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb [Season Finale]

Angel Season Three (WB)
Mondays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.angelicslayer.com

Date Ep # Title
9/24/01 45 Heartthrob
10/01/01 46 That Vision Thing
10/08/01 47 That Old Gang of Mine
10/15/01 48 Carpe Noctem
10/22/01 49 Fredless

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season Five (WB)
Tuesdays at 8 pm ET/PT
Moved to Wednesdays at 9 pm ET/PT starting June 6, 2001
http://www.buffy.com
http://www.buffyguide.com

Date Ep # Title
7/22/01 99R The Weight of the World [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]
7/25/01 100R The Gift
7/29/01 97R Tough Love [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/01/01 [End of Wednesday Airings]
8/05/01 93R I Was Made to Love You [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/12/01 100R The Gift
[End of airings on The WB]

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season Six (UPN)
Tuesdays at 8 pm ET/PT
http://www.buffy.com
http://www.buffyguide.com

Date Ep # Title
10/02/01 101/102 Bargaining [Two Hours]
10/09/01 103 After Life
10/16/01 104 Flooded
10/23/01 105 Life Serial
10/30/01 106 All the Way

Charmed Season Three (WB)
Thursday 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.thewb.com/charmed/

Airdate Ep # Title
8/02/01 51R Power Outage
8/03/01 53R Coyote Piper [Friday 9:00 pm ET/PT]
8/09/01 64R Exit Strategy
8/10/01 56R Wrestling with Demons [Friday 9:00 pm ET/PT]
8/16/01 38R Murphy's Luck
8/23/01 54R We All Scream For Ice Cream
8/30/01 55R Blinded by the Whitelighter
9/06/01 58R The Good, the Bad and the Cursed
9/13/01 [pre-empted]
9/20/01 66R All Hell Breaks Loose

Charmed Season Four (WB)
Thursday 9 pm ET/PT
Repeats on TNT Following Tuesday at 10 pm
http://www.thewb.com/charmed/

Airdate Ep # Title
9/27/01 67 Hell Hath No Fury [Two Hours 8 [pm ET/PT]
10/04/01 68 TBA
10/11/01 69 Size Matters [Robert Englund]

Dark Angel (FOX)
Tuesdays at 9:00 pm ET/PT]
http://www.darkangeltheseries.com
http://www.DarkAngelTV.com

Airdate Ep # Title
8/03/01 17R Pollo Loco
8/10/01 18R I and I Am a Camera
8/17/01 [pre-empted]
8/24/01 [pre-empted]
8/31/01 20R MEOW
9/07/01 21R ...and Jesus Brought a Casserole
9/14/01 [pre-empted]
9/21/01 [pre-empted]

Dark Angel Season Two (FOX)
Fridays at 8:00 pm ET/PT]
http://www.fox.com/darkangel
http://www.DarkAngelTV.com

Airdate Ep # Title
9/28/01 22 Designate This
10/05/01 23 Bag 'Em
TBA Radar Love

Dead Last (WB)
Tuesdays at 9:00 pm ET/PT

Airdate Ep # Title
8/14/01 1 Pilot
8/21/01 2 Heebee Geebee's
8/28/01 3 Death Is in the Air
9/04/01 4 The Mulravian Candidate
9/11/01 5 Teen Spirit [not aired]
9/18/01 6 The Problem With Corruption
9/25/01 7 To Serve, With Love
10/02/01 [TBA]
TBD Gastric Distress

Enterprise (UPN)
Wednesdays at 8 pm ET/PT
http://www.startrek.com
http://www.trektoday.com

Airdate Ep # Title
9/26/01 1 Broken Bow [Two Hours]
10/03/01 2 Fight or Flight
10/10/01 3 Strange New World
10/17/01 4 Unexpected
10/24/01 5 The Andorian Incident
TBA Terra Nova
TBA Breaking the Ice
TBA Civilization
TBA Fortunate Son

Futurama Season Three (FOX)
Sundays at 7:00 pm ET/PT
http://www.fox.com/futurama

Airdate Ep # Title
8/05/01 44R I Dated a Robot
8/12/01 40R Cyber House Rules
8/19/01 42R Bendin' in the Wind
8/26/01 41R Insane in the Mainframe
9/02/01 37R That's Lobstertainment
9/09/01 31R War is the H-Word
9/16/01 [pre-empted]
9/23/00 26R Bender Gets Made
9/30/01 [pre-empted]

Mysterious Ways (PAX/NBC)
PAX - Tuesdays at 8 pm ET/PT and usually Saturdays 10 pm ET/PT
NBC - Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT
Initial Run 7/24/00 through 9/11/00, Returned to NBC 1/01/01

Date Ep # Title
8/07/01 4R Camp Sanopi
8/14/01 18R Strike Two
8/21/01 [pre-empted]
8/28/01 20R Wonderful

Mysterious Ways Season Two (NBC)
Fridays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC

Date Ep # Title
7/13/01 23 Phoenix
7/20/01 24 One of Us
7/27/01 25 Pure of Heart
8/03/01 26 Condemned
TBA 27 Spike [Originally scheduled for Aug 10]
TBA 28 Child of Wonder [Originally scheduled for Aug 17]

Mysterious Ways Season Two(PAX/NBC)
NBC - Fridays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC [Summer 2001]
PAX -Tuesdays at 9 pm ET/PT, repeats Sun 10 pm ET/PT
[NBC airings noted - Ep# based on initial airing order on either PAX or NBC]
http://www.pax.tv/shows/mysteriousways/

Date Ep # Title
7/13/01 23 Phoenix [NBC]
7/20/01 24 One of Us [NBC]
7/27/01 25 Pure of Heart [NBC]
8/03/01 26 Condemned [NBC]
9/04/01 27 Lost Souls
9/11/01 [pre-empted]
9/16/01 27R Lost Souls [Sun 10 pm ET/PT]
9/18/01 28 Spike
9/23/01 23R Phoenix [Sun 10 pm ET/PT]
9/25/01 24R One of Us
9/30/01 28R Spike [Sun 10 pm ET/PT]
10/02/01 29 Child of Wonder
10/07/01 24R One of Us [Sun 10 pm ET/PT]
10/09/01 30 29
10/14/01 29R Child of Wonder
10/16/01 31 Love is Divine
10/21/01 30R 29
10/23/01 23R Phoenix
10/28/01 31R Love is Divine
10/30/01 32 Condemned
TBA A Time To Every Purpose
TBA The Big Picture

Night Visions (FOX)
Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.fox.com/nightvisions

Airdate Ep # Title
7/12/01 1 The Passenger List/Bokor [8 pm ET/PT]
7/12/01 2 Dead Air/Renovation
7/19/01 3 View Through the Window/Quiet Please
7/26/01 4 Now He's Coming Up the Stairs/Used Car
8/02/01 5 Rest Stop/Afterlife
8/09/01 6 If a Tree Falls/The Occupant
8/16/01 7 Reunion/Neighborhood Watch
8/23/01 8 Bitter Harvest/My So-Called Life and Death
8/30/01 9 The Doghouse/Still Life
9/06/01 10 Hate Puppet/Darkness
9/13/01 11 Cargo/The Switch [not aired]
9/20/01 [pre-empted]

Roswell Season Three (UPN)
Tuesday 9 pm ET/PT

Airdate Ep # Title
10/09/01 44 Busted
10/16/01 45 Michael, The Guys, and the Great Snapple Caper
10/23/01 46 Significant Others
10/30/01 47 Secrets & Lies

Sabrina, The Teenage Witch Season Five (WB)

Airdate Ep # Title
8/03/01 98R Every Witch Way but Loose
8/03/01 99R Double Time [8:30 pm ET/PT]
8/10/01 100R Heart of the Matter
8/10/01 115R Witchright Hall [8:30 pm ET/PT]
8/17/01 117R Do You See What I See?
8/17/01 101R You Can't Twin [8:30 pm ET/PT]
8/24/01 106R Lost at C
8/24/01 108R My Best Shot [8:30 pm ET/PT]
8/31/01 118R Sabrina's Got Spirit
8/31/01 119R Finally! [8:30 pm ET/PT]
9/07/01 Sabrina Goes to Rome [Movie]
9/14/01 Sabrina Down Under [Movie - Fri 8 pm ET/PT]

Sabrina, The Teenage Witch Season Six (WB)

Airdate Ep # Title
9/21/01 120 Really Big Season Opener
9/28/01 121 Sabrina's Date with Destiny

Smallville (WB)
Tuesdays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.thewb.com/smallville
http://www.kryptonsite.com

Airdate Ep # Title
10/16/01 1 The Pilot
10/23/01 2 Metamorphosis
10/30/01 3 Jitters
11/06/01 4 Hothead
11/13/01 5 X-Ray

Special Unit 2 (UPN)
Wednesdays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.upn.com

Airdate Ep # Title
10/02/01 7 [Season Opener]
TBA Enter Sandman
TBA The Grain
TBA The Graveyard Shift
TBA The Skin

Star Trek: Voyager Season Seven (United Paramount Network)
(Wednesday at 9 pm ET/PT, 8 pm CT/MT on most stations, repeat
showing on most stations later in the week)

http://www.vidiot.com/st-voy/

Eps Date UPN # Prod Stardate Title
-- -------- ------- ---- --------- -----------------
9/05/01 269R Homestead
9/12/01 270R Rennaissance Man
9/19/01 271R/272R Endgame

The Tick (FOX)
Thursdays at 8:30 pm ET/PT
http://www.ticktv.com
http://members.aol.com/EvilEyeCafe/faq.html

Air Date Ep # Title
11/01/01 1 Pilot
11/08/01 2 The Terror
TBA Arthur, Interrupted
TBA The License
TBA Arthur Needs Space
TBA Couples
TBA The Funeral
TBA Tick VS Justice
TBA The Big Leagues

Wolf Lake (CBS)
Wednesdays at 10 pm ET/PT

Air Date Ep # Title
9/26/01 1 Meat the Parents
10/03/01 2 The Changing
10/10/01 3 Soup to Nuts

X-Files Season Eight (FOX)
(Sunday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific, 8 p.m. C/M)

http://www.thex-files.com/
http://xfiles.stylicious.com/

Air Date Ep # Prod # Title
8/12/01 178R 8X17 Empedocles
8/19/01 177R 8X18 Three Words [Part 3 of 3]
8/26/01 180R 8X19 Alone
9/02/01 181R 8X20 Essence [Part 1 of 2]
9/09/01 182R 8X21 Existence [Part 2 of 2]
9/14/01 The X-Files: Fight the Future [8 pm ET/PT]
9/16/01 [pre-empted until November]

X-Files Season Nine (FOX)
(Sunday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific, 8 p.m. Central/Mountain)
http://www.thex-files.com/

Air Date Ep # Prod # Title
11/11/01 183 9X01 Nothing Important Happened Today
11/18/01 184 9X02 Nothing Important Happened Today II
11/25/01 185 9X03 Dæmonicus
TBA 9X04 Hellbound

SYNDICATED

Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda (Syndicated)
http://www.andromedatv.com
http://www.slipstreamweb.com/

Week of Ep # Prod # Title
8/06/01 1R 103 Under The Night
8/13/01 2R 104 An Affirming Flame
8/20/01 17R 120 Fear and Loathing in the Milky Way
8/27/01 18R 116 The Devil Take the Hindmost
9/03/01 19R 121 The Honey Offering
9/10/01 20R 117 Star-Crossed
9/17/01 21R 119 It Makes A Lovely Light
9/24/01 22R 122 Its Hour Come Round At Last

Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda Season Two (Syndicated/WGN)
WGN - Sun 8 pm ET/5 pm PT, repeats Sat 6 pm ET/3 pm PT
http://www.andromedatv.com
http://www.slipstreamweb.com/

Week of Ep # Prod # Title
10/01/01 23 201 The Widening Gyre
10/08/01 24 202 Exit Strategies
10/15/01 25 203 A Heart For Falsehood Framed
10/22/01 26 204 All Too Human [Harwood, Cross]
10/29/01 27 205 Home Fires
11/05/01 28 206 Last Call at the Broken Hammer
11/12/01 29 207 Una Salas Victus
11/19/01 30 208 Into the Labyrinth [Marsters]
11/26/01 31 209 Pitiless as the Sun [W. B. Davis]
TBA 32 210 The Prince
TBA 33 211 Bunker Hill
TBA 34 212 In Heaven Now Are Three
TBA 35 213 Lava and Rockets
TBA 36 214 Ouroboros
TBA 37 215 Be All My Sins Remembered
TBA 38 216 The Fair Unknown
TBA 39 217 Immaculate Perception

Note: Titles and order from www.slipstreamnews.com
and are subject to change.

Beastmaster (Syndicated/WGN)
http://www.darshome.com

Week of Ep # Title
8/06/01 35R Tao's Brother
8/13/01 28R Ghosts of the Forest
8/20/01 39R A Terrible Silence
8/27/01 40R Birds
9/03/01 41R Mydoro
9/10/01 42R Game of Death
9/17/01 43R Regeneration
9/24/01 44R Clash of the Titans

Beastmaster Season Three (Syndicated/WGN)
WGN - Sunday 12 pm ET/9 am PT, repeats Mon 1 am ET/Sun 10 pm PT
http://www.darshome.com

Week of Ep # Title
10/01/01 45 The Legend Reborn
10/08/01 46 Crystal Ark
10/15/01 47 Chosen One
10/22/01 48 Veil of Death
10/29/01 49 Prize
11/05/01 50 Tiger Tiger
11/12/01 51 Slayer's Return

Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict Season Four (Syndicated)
WGN Sat 6 pm ET/ 3 pm PT, Mon 12:30 am ET/Sun 9:30 pm PT (Week later)
http://www.efc.com/
http://www.vidiot.com/EFC/

Week of Ep # Title
8/06/01 50R Thicker Than Blood
8/13/01 66R Arrival
8/20/01 67R The Forge of Creation
8/27/01 79R Dark Matter
9/03/01 83R Atonement
9/10/01 86R Epiphany
9/17/01 87R Dark Horizons
9/24/01 88R Point of No Return

Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict Season Five (Syndicated)
WGN Sun 9 pm ET/ 6 pm PT, Sat 4 pm ET/1:00 pm PT
http://www.efc.com/
http://www.jayneheitmeyer.com/efc.html
http://eclecticon.net/augurtoo/
http://www.vidiot.com/EFC/

Week of Ep # Title
10/01/01 89 Unearthed
10/08/01 90 Pariahs
10/15/01 91 The Seduction
10/22/01 92 Entombed
10/29/01 93 Boone's Awakening
11/05/01 94 Subterra
11/12/01 95 Termination [Margot Kidder]
11/19/01 96 Boone's Assassin
11/26/01 97 Guilty Conscience
TBA 98 City Limits
TBA 99 The Last Hurrah
TBA 100 Death Suite
TBA 101 Bad Genes
TBA 102 Street Wise
TBA 103 Deep Sleep
TBA 104 Atavus High
TBA 105 Legacy
TBA 106 Ground Zero
TBA 107 Hybird Hunt [or Hybrid?]
TBA 108 Grave Danger
TBA 109 The Journey
TBA 110 Final Conflict

Note: Titles and order from www.jayneheitmeyer.com
and are subject to change.

The Immortal (Syn)
http://www.theimmortal.com

Week of Ep # Title
8/06/01 22R Kyomi
8/13/01 1R Demons of the Night Part 1
8/20/01 2R Demons of the Night Part 2
8/27/01 3R Not So Dead
9/03/01 15R Wired
9/10/01 16R The Retreat
9/17/01 17R Deja Vu [or "Spy Vs. Spa"]
9/24/01 18R Happily Never After

The Invisible Man Season Two (Syndicated)
http://www.scifi.com/invisibleman

Week Of Ep # Title
8/06/01 12R The Other Invisible Man
8/13/01 13R Reunion
8/20/01 14R Cat & Mouse
8/27/01 15R Beholder
9/03/01 19R Frozen in Time
9/10/01 22R Money For Nothing Part 1
9/17/01 23R Money for Nothing Part 2
9/24/01 33 Bad Chi
TBA 34 Flash to Bang
TBA 35 Germ Theory
TBA 36 The Choice
TBA 37 Immaterial Girl
TBA 38 Father Figure [Gloria Stuart]
TBA 39 A Sense of Community
TBA 40 The Three Phases of Claire
TBA 41 Exposed

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World Season Two (Syndication/WGN)
http://www.telescene.ca/html/television/lost.html
http://www.thelostworldtv.com

Air Date Ep # Title
8/06/01 37R The Outlaw
8/13/01 39R Mark of the Beast
8/20/01 40R Survivors
8/27/01 41R The Pirate's Curse
9/03/01 30R The Prisoner
9/10/01 31R The Games
9/17/01 32R The Source
9/24/01 33R Trophies

The Outer Limits Season Six (Syndicated)
http://www.theouterlimits.com/

Week of Ep # Title
8/06/01 111R Judgement Day
8/13/01 112R The Gun
8/20/01 113R Stasis
8/27/01 114R Breaking Point
9/03/01 115R Manifest Destiny
9/10/01 116R Simon Says

The Outer Limits Season Seven (Syndicated)
http://www.theouterlimits.com/

Week of Ep # Title
9/17/01 133 Patient Zero
9/24/01 134 Family Values

Queen of Swords (Syn)
http://www.thequeenofswords.com
http://www.pynhavyn.com/qos/QOS.htm

Week of Ep # Prod# Title
8/06/01 12R 116 The Emissary
8/13/01 16R 109 The Hanged Man
8/20/01 17R 111 The Return
8/27/01 18R 113 The Pretender
9/03/01 19R 120 Takes a Thief
9/10/01 20R 118 The Dragon
9/17/01 21R End of Days
9/24/01 22R Betrayed

Relic Hunter Season Two (Syndicated)
http://www.relichunter-tv.com/

Week of Ep # Title
8/06/01 25R Last of the Mohicas
8/13/01 42R The Royal Ring
8/20/01 29R Three Rivers to Cross
8/27/01 43R Set in Stone
9/03/01 24R The Dagger of Death
9/10/01 44R Deadline

Relic Hunter Season Three (Syndicated)
http://www.relichunter-tv.com

Week of Ep # Title
9/17/01 45 Wages of Sydney
9/24/01 46 Mr. Right
10/01/01 47 Sydney at Ten
10/08/01 49 The Light of Truth
10/15/01 50 Treasure Island
TBD Vampire Kiss [Adrian Paul]
TBD Women Want to Know

Secret Adventures of Jules Verne (Syn)
http://www.sajv.org

Week of Ep # Title
9/17/01 1 In the Beginning
9/24/01 2 Queen Victoria and the Giant Mole
10/01/01 3 Rockets of the Dead
10/08/01 4 The Cardinal's Design [Part 1 of 2]
10/15/01 5 The Cardinal's Revenge [Part 2 of 2]
10/22/01 6 The Eyes of Lazarus
10/29/01 7 Lord of Air and Darkness [Part 1 of 2]
11/05/01 8 Southern Comfort [Part 2 of 2]
11/12/01 9 Let There Be Light
11/19/01 10 The Ballad of Steeley Joe
11/26/01 11 The Black Glove of Melchizedek
TBD 12 The Golem
TBD 13 Dust to Dust
TBD 14 Crusader in the Crypt
TBD 15 The Strange Death of Professor Maréchal
TBD 16 The Rocket's Red Glare
TBD 17 Rocket to the Moon
TBD 18 The Inquisitor
TBD 19 Royalty
TBD 20 Secret of the Realm
TBD 21 The Victorian Candidate
TBD 22 The Book of Knowledge

Sheena (Syn)
http://www.sheenatv.com/

Week of Ep # Title
8/06/01 7R Lost Boy
8/13/01 12R Divas of the Jungle
8/20/01 13R Forbidden Fruit
8/27/01 15R Sanctuary
9/03/01 18R Between a Rock and a Hard Place
9/10/01 19R Tyler Returns
9/17/01 20R Unsafe Passage
9/24/01 21R Marabunta

Sheena Season Two (Syn)
http://www.sheenatv.com/

Week of Ep # Title
10/01/01 23 Rendezvous
10/08/01 24 The Feral King
10/15/01 25 Mind Games
10/22/01 26 Collateral Damage
10/29/01 27 Meltdown in Maltaka
11/05/01 28 Treasure of Sienna Mende [Furlan, Tydings]
11/12/01 29 The Darkness [Tallman]
11/19/01 30 Still Hostage After All These Years
11/26/01 23R Rendezvous
12/03/01 24R The Feral King
12/10/01 25R Mind Games
12/17/01 26R Collateral Damage
12/24/01 27R Meltdown in Maltaka
12/31/01 28R Treasure of Sienna Mende
1/07/02 29R The Darkness
1/14/02 39R Still Hostage After All These Years
1/21/02 31 Return of the Native
1/28/02 32 Maltaka Files
2/04/02 33 Stranded in the Jungle
2/11/02 34 Coming to Africa
2/18/02 35 The World According to Mendelsohn
2/25/02 31R Return of the Native
3/04/02 32R Maltaka Files
3/11/02 33R Stranded in the Jungle
3/18/02 34R Coming to Africa
3/25/02 35R The World According to Mendelsohn

Note: Titles and order from whoosh.org and are subject to change.

Stargate: SG-1 Season Three (Syndicated)
http://www.stargate-sg1.com
http://www.stargatesg-1.com
http://www.cass.net/~founders/sg1

Week of Ep # Title
7/02/01 61R Shades of Grey
7/09/01 64R Crystal Skull
7/16/01 62R New Ground
7/23/01 63R Maternal Instinct
7/30/01 44R Into the Fire
8/06/01 45R Seth
8/13/01 46R Fair Game
8/20/01 47R Legacy
8/27/01 49R Point of View
9/03/01 65R Nemesis

Stargate: SG-1 Season Four (Syndicated)
http://www.stargate-sg1.com
http://www.stargatesg-1.com
http://www.cass.net/~founders/sg1

Week of Ep # Title
9/10/01 66 Small Victories
9/17/01 75 Beneath The Surface [instead of "The Other Side"]
9/24/01 68 Upgrades

Xena: Warrior Princess Season Six (Syndicated)
http://www.studiosusa.com/tv/xena/
http://www.xenite.org/xenaonln.htm
http://whoosh.org/

Week Of Ep # Title
-----------------------------------
8/06/01 129R The Last of the Centaurs
8/13/01 116R Who's Gurkhan?
8/20/01 130R When Fates Collide
8/27/01 131R Many Happy Returns
9/03/01 132R Soul Possession [Missing Pieces]
9/10/01 133R Friend in Need Part 1 [Japan I]
9/17/01 134R Friend in Need Part 2 [Japan II - Season/Series Finale]

CABLE & SATELLITE

The Chronicle (SciFi)
Saturdays at 9 pm ET/PT & midnight ET/PT

Air Date Ep # Title
8/04/01 5 He's Dead, She's Dead
8/11/01 6 Bermuda Love Triangle
8/18/01 7 Only The Good Die Young
8/25/01 8 Bring Me the Head of Tucker Burns [Casey Biggs]
9/01/01 [pre-empted]
9/08/01 9 Let Sleeping Dogs Fry
9/15/01 10 Take Me Back [Michael McCafferty]
9/22/01 [pre-empted]
9/28/01 1R Pilot [Moves to Fri 7 pm ET/PT]
10/05/01 2R What Gobbles Beneath
10/12/01 3R Here There Be Dragons [George Takei]
10/19/01 4R Baby Got Back
10/26/01 5R He's Dead, She's Dead
TBA Man and Superman
TBA Touched By an Alien
TBA I See Dead Fat People
TBA The Stepford Cheerleaders
TBA Hot From the Oven

Exposure Season Two (SciFi)
Sundays at 11:00 pm ET/PT, Fridays at 2 am ET/PT

Air Date Ep # Title
8/05/01 38 Episode 212
8/12/01 39 Episode 213
8/19/01 31R Episode 205
8/26/01 32R Episode 206
9/02/01 [pre-empted]
9/09/01 37R Episode 211 - Go Ape
9/16/01 40 Episode 214 - Trekkers
9/23/01 41 Episode 215
9/30/01 42 Episode 216
10/07/01 43 Episode 217
10/14/01 44 Episode 218
10/21/01 45 Episode 219
10/28/01 46 Episode 220

Farscape Season 3 (SciFi)
Fridays at 9 pm ET/PT & mid ET/PT
http://www.scifi.com/farscape
http://www.farscape.com
http://www.dorjiia.com/Farscape/

Air Date Ep # Title
8/10/01 60 Revenging Angel
8/17/01 61 The Choice
8/24/01 62 Fractures
8/31/01 16R A Human Reaction [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/31/01 37R Won't Get Fooled Again [9:00 pm ET/PT]
8/31/01 52R Green Eyed Monster [10:00 pm ET/PT]
8/31/01 15R Durka Returns [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/31/01 17R Through the Looking Glass [midnight ET/PT]
9/07/01 45R Season of Death
9/14/01 60R Revenging Angel [Aired instead of "Suns and Lovers"]
9/21/01 49R Different Destinations
9/29/01 [pre-empted]
10/xx/01 [No Friday Airings in October]

First Wave Season Three (Sci-Fi Channel)
Saturdays at 8 pm ET/PT Starting July 21st
http://members.xoom.com/firstwave/
http://www.firstwavetv.com
http://www.scifi.com/firstwave
[Episode order based on original Space airing order]

Airdate Ep # Title
6/xx/01 [pre-empted during June]
7/21/01 59 The Edge [Sat 8 pm ET/PT]
7/28/01 60 The Vessel
8/04/01 61 Requiem
8/11/01 62 Checkmate
8/18/01 63 Black Box
8/25/01 64 Beneath the Black Sky [Sensei]
9/01/01 [pre-empted]
9/08/01 65 Terminal City
9/15/01 66 Twice Bless'd

First Wave Season Three (Space: The Imagination Station)
Wednesdays at 9 pm ET on Space: The Imagination Station
http://www.spacecast.com
http://members.xoom.com/firstwave/
http://www.firstwavetv.com

Airdate Ep # Title
7/04/01 62R Checkmate
7/11/01 63R Black Box
7/18/01 64R Beneath the Black Sky
7/25/01 65R Terminal City
8/01/01 66R Twice Bless'd

The Invisible Man Season Two (SciFi)
Fridays at 8 pm ET/ 5 pm PT & 11 pm ET/ 8 pm PT
http://www.scifi.com/invisibleman
http://www.geocities.com/imaniac30/

Air Date Ep # Title
8/03/01 35 Germ Theory
8/10/01 36 The Choice
8/17/01 37 Immaterial Girl
8/24/01 38 Father Figure [Gloria Stuart]
8/31/01 [pre-empted]
9/07/01 39 A Sense of Community
9/14/01 40 The Three Phases of Claire
9/21/01 41 Exposed
9/28/01 25R Legends
10/05/01 26R The Camp
10/12/01 27R The Importance of Being Eberts
10/19/01 28R Johnny Apocalypse
10/26/01 29R Going Postal
TBA Enemy of My Enemy
TBA The New Stuff
TBA Possessed
TBA The Invisible Woman

Lexx Season Four (Sci-Fi)
SciFi on Fridays at 10 pm ET /PT & 1 am ET/PT
Repeat showing Sundays at 2 am ET/PT
http://www.lexx.com
http://www.nmt.edu/~altailji/guide/
http://www.goldrush.com/~herd/lexx/news.html
http://www.scifi.com/lexx

Air Date Ep# Prod# Title
8/03/01 4.4 Stan Down
8/10/01 4.5 Xevivor
8/17/01 4.6 The Rock
8/24/01 4.7 Walpurgis Night
8/31/01 [pre-empted]
9/07/01 4.8 Vlad
9/14/01 4.9 Fluffdaddy
9/21/91 4.10 Magic Baby
9/28/01 [pre-empted]
9/30/01 4.1R Little Blue Planet [Sun 2:00 am]
10/07/01 4.2R Texx Lexx
10/14/01 4.3R P4X
10/21/01 4.4R Stan Down
10/28/01 4.5R Xevivor
TBA Midsummer's Nightmare
TBA The Bad Carrot
TBA 769
TBA Prime Ridge
TBA Mort
TBA Moss
TBA Dutch Treat
TBA The Game

Lexx Season Four (Space: The Imagination Station)
Wednesdays at 9 pm ET /PT & 1 am ET/PT
Repeat showing Sundays at 2 am ET/PT
http://www.lexx.com
http://www.spacecast.com

Air Date Ep# Prod# Title
8/08/01 4.1 Little Blue Planet
8/15/01 4.2 Texx Lexx
8/22/01 4.3 P4X
8/29/01 4.4 Stan Down
9/05/01 [pre-empted]
9/12/01 4.5 Xevivor
9/19/01 4.6 The Rock
9/26/01 4.7 Walpurgis Night
10/03/01 4.8 Vlad
10/10/01 4.9 Fluffdaddy
10/17/91 4.10 Magic Baby
10/24/01 4.11 [TBA]
10/31/01 4.12 [TBA]
TBA Midsummer's Nightmare
TBA The Bad Carrot
TBA 769
TBA Prime Ridge
TBA Mort
TBA Moss
TBA Dutch Treat
TBA The Game

Mystery Science Theatre 3000 Season 10 (Sci-Fi Channel)
Sundays at 11 p.m. ET/8 pm PT and Saturday at 11 am ET/8 am PT

http://www.mst3k.com
http://www.mst3kinfo.com

Date Ep # Title
8/04/01 1006R Boggy Creek II
8/11/01 816R Prince of Space
8/18/01 1002R The Girl in Gold Boots
8/25/01 911R Devil Fish
9/01/01 1008R The Final Justice
9/08/01 [pre-empted]
9/15/01 821R Time Chasers
9/22/01 819R Invasion of the Neptune Men
9/29/01 811R Parts: The Clonus Horror
10/06/01 810R The Giant Spider Invasion
10/13/01 908R The Touch of Satan
10/20/01 1011R Horrors of Spider Island
10/27/01 907R Hobgoblins

The Outer Limits Season Seven (SciFi)
Fridays at 10:00 pm ET/PT, & 1:00 am ET/PT
Saturdays at 10:00 pm ET/PT, & 1:00 am ET/PT starting 7/21/01

http://www.scifi.com/outerlimits

Airdate Ep # Title
8/03/01 144 Mind Reacher
8/04/01 144 Mind Reacher
8/11/01 145 Time to Time
8/18/01 146 Abduction
8/25/01 147 Rule of Law
9/01/01 [pre-empted]
9/08/01 148 Lion's Den
9/15/01 149 The Tipping Point
[Saturday Night Airings end]

Stargate: SG-1 Season Five (Showtime)
Fridays at 10 pm ET
http://www.showtimeonline.com/stargate/
http://www.cass.net/~founders/sg1
http://rdanderson.com

Air Date Ep # Prod # Title
8/03/01 93 6E The Rite of Passage
8/10/01 94 7E Beast of Burden
8/17/01 95 8E The Tomb
8/24/01 96 9E Between Two Fires
8/31/01 97 10E 2001 [10:05 pm ET/PT]
9/07/01 98 11E Desperate Measures
9/08/01 88R 1E Enemies [Marathon starts 12:30 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 89R 2E Threshold [ 1:15 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 90R 3E Ascension [ 2:00 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 91R 4E The Fifth Man [ 2:45 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 92R 5E Red Sky [ 3:30 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 93R 6E The Rite of Passage [ 4:15 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 94R 7E Beast of Burden [ 5:00 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 95R 8E The Tomb [ 5:45 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 96R 9E Between Two Fires [ 6:30 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 97R 10E 2001 [ 7:15 pm ET/PT]
9/08/01 99 12E Wormhole X-Treme [100th Hour 8 pm ET/PT]
9/14/01 99R 12E Wormhole X-Treme [100th Hour]
9/21/01 88R 1E Enemies
9/28/01 89R 2E Threshold
10/05/01 90R 3E Ascension
10/12/01 91R 4E The Fifth Man
10/19/01 92R 5E Red Sky
10/26/01 93R 6E The Rite of Passage
TBA Fragile Balance
TBA The Warrior
TBA Menace

Strange Frequency (VH1)
Saturdays at 10 pm ET/PT, multiple repeats throught the week
http://www.vh1.com/insidevh1/shows/strangefrequency/

Airdate Ep # Title
8/18/01 1 Soul Man
8/25/01 2 Cold Turkey
9/01/01 3 Don't Stop Believing
9/08/01 4 Room Service
9/15/01 5 Instant Karma
9/22/01 6 My Generation
9/29/01 7 A Change Will Do You Good
10/20/01 Time is on My Side
TBA Daydream Believer
11/10/01 Don't Fear the Reaper [Carpenter, Spence]

Witchblade (TNT)
Tuesdays at 9 pm ET/PT, repeats at 11 pm ET/PT
www.witchbladetv.com

Airdate Ep # Title
8/27/00 1 Pilot [Sunday multiple times]
5/29/01 1R Pilot [The WB - 8 pm ET/PT]
6/05/01 1R Pilot
6/12/01 2 Parallax
6/19/01 3 Conundrum
6/26/01 4 Diplopia
7/03/01 5 Sacrifice
7/08/01 1R Pilot [Sunday 4:00 pm ET/PT]
7/08/01 2R Parallax [Sunday 5:00 pm ET/PT]
7/08/01 3R Conundrum [Sunday 6:00 pm ET/PT]
7/08/01 4R Diplopia [Sunday 7:00 pm ET/PT]
7/08/01 5R Sacrifice [Sunday 8:00 pm ET/PT]
7/10/01 6 Legion
7/17/01 7 Maelstrom
7/24/01 8 Periculum
7/31/01 9 Thanatopsis
8/07/01 10 Apprehension
8/14/01 11 Convergence
8/21/01 12 Transcendence
8/26/01 1R Pilot [Sunday 10:00 am ET/PT]
8/26/01 2R Parallax [Sunday 12:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 3R Conundrum [Sunday 1:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 4R Diplopia [Sunday 2:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 5R Sacrifice [Sunday 3:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 6R Legion [Sunday 4:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 7R Maelstrom [Sunday 5:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 8R Periculum [Sunday 6:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 9R Thanatopsis [Sunday 7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 10R Apprehension [Sunday 8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 11R Convergence [Sunday 9:00 pm ET/PT]
8/26/01 12R Transcendence [Sunday 10:00 pm ET/PT]

Batman Beyond - Series Three
Tue-Thu at 4:30 pm, Fri at 7:30 am, Sat at 10 am (times may vary)

AirDate Ep# Title
8/06/01 23R Mind Games
8/07/01 3R Black Out
8/08/01 18R Bloodsport
8/09/01 19R Hidden Agenda

8/13/01 10R Shriek
8/13/01 24R Revenant
8/14/01 25R Babel
8/14/01 29R The Last Resort
8/15/01 9R Spellbound
8/15/01 43R Betrayal
8/16/01 48R The Curse of the Kobra - Pt. 1
8/16/01 49R The Curse of the Kobra - Pt. 2

8/20/01 11R A Touch of Curare
8/20/01 13R Ascension
8/21/01 32R Sneak Peek
8/21/01 22R Rats
8/22/01 12R Joyride
8/22/01 33R Plague
8/23/01 50R The Call Part 1
8/23/01 51R The Call Part 2

8/27/01 26R Terry's Friend Dates a Robot
8/27/01 45R Speak No Evil
8/28/01 52R Countdown
8/28/01 44R Out of the Past
8/29/01 31R Armory
8/29/01 30R Final Cut
8/30/01 28R Zeta
8/30/01 41R Ace in the Hole

9/03/01 37R Sentries of the Last Cosmos
9/04/01 35R April Moon
9/05/01 4R Gotham Golem
9/06/01 2R Rebirth - Pt. 2

9/10/01 15R Earth Mover
9/11/01 40R Where's Terry?
9/12/01 27R Eyewitness
9/13/01 7R Meltdown
9/14/01 21R Hooked Up [Instead of "Unmasked"]
TBA 47 Unmasked *NEW*

9/17/01 [Pre-empted all week]
9/24/01 [Pre-empted all week]

Men In Black Season Four (Kids WB)
Weekends (Sat at 11:30 am ET/PT -
Repeats of past season Mon-Thu at 7:00 am)

Date Ep # Prod # Title
6/02/01 406R The Opening Gambit Syndrome
6/09/01 411? The Breaking News Syndrome *NEW*
6/16/01 6R The Neuralizer Syndrome
6/23/01 412 The Endgame Syndrome Part 1 *NEW*
6/30/01 413 The Endgame Syndrome Part 2 *NEW*
7/07/01 407R The Loose Ball Foul Syndrome
7/14/01 409R The Circus Parade Syndrome
[End of Saturday airings]

Other science fiction shows and/or movies

Disney Channel - So Weird - Daily at 4 pm ET/PT
X-Files/Kolchak type series produced by Henry Winkler

---------------------

Sci-Fi Channel Specials and Info
WWW: http://www.scifi.com/

Now that SciFi is getting noticable ratings, they are much
more sensitive to ratings and have been changing around
their schedule a lot more often.

The full SFC schedule is available at SciFi's web page via
their schedulebot at http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/

Their current programming grid can be found at
http://www.scifi.com/onair/grid/

SAT FEED INFO SECTION - All times listed are Eastern

NOTE: These feeds can change without any notice.
As always, any updates would be appreciated.

For a good listing of all sat feeds, check out
www.vidiot.com/Wildfeed.html

United Paramount Satellite Feed Schedule - Digital MPEG2 feeds

Enterprise (Clean)
TU 1700 T5/16 [possible location]

Star Trek: Voyager (Sec)
WE 2107 T5 [Digital Channel 12]

Star Trek: Voyager (UPN)
WE 2100 T5
TH 0000 T5
FR 1630 T5

Relic Hunter (digital feed)
Sat Freq Vid Aud PID
SA 1400 T5 3992V 1260 1220 1260

Non Digital Feeds

Angel
??? (Clean)
Mon 2100 T6/06 5.8/6.2 (The WB East)
Tue 0000 T6/06 5.8/6.2 (The WB West)

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Sunday 0600 T5/09 6.2/6.8 (Clean) New Episodes

Charmed
WE 1300 T5/15 5.8/6.2 Clean feed
TH 2100 T6/06 5.8/6.2 (The WB East)
FR 0000 T6/06 (The WB West)

Dark Angel TU 0700 T5/09 (6.2/6.8) Clean Feed

Futurama
SA 0800 T5/09

Roswell SA 0330 T5/09 (Clean)

Sabrina, The Teenage Witch
TH 1330 T5/16 6.2/6.8 (Clean)
FR 2000 T6/06 (The WB East)
FR 2300 T6/06 (The WB West)

X-Files SU 0730 T5/09 (Clean)

Andromeda TH 1930 T6/24
FR 0930 T6/24

Beastmaster
TH 1830 T6/24
FR 1100 T6/24

Earth: Final Conflict

TH 0500 T6/24 5.8/6.2
FR 1700 T6/24

The Invisible Man (Syndicated)
MO 1830 T6/24
SU 1100 T6/24

The Lost World
MO 1230 T6/11
WE 0800 T6/11

Outer Limits (Syndicated)
FR 0830 T5/09 5.8/6.2
FR 1400 T5/09

Secret Adventures of Jules Verne (Syndicated)

TU 1100 T5/09 5.8/6.2
TH 1100 T5/09

Sheena
WE 0330 T5/24 5.8/6.2
TH 1530 T5/23

Sheena (Secondary)

TH 1230 T5/23 5.8/6.2
FR 0600 T6/08

Stargate SG-1 (Syndicated)
FR 0430 T5/09 5.8/6.2
FR 1100 T5/09

bought out egroups which had bought out onelist).
The SFTV Schedules list consists of the roughly bi-weekly
SFTV Schedules mailing. It is a moderated newsletter type
list. SFTV News is a news and info oriented mailing list
that can be posted to by any subscriber. Traffic is a
nywhere from five messages a day to zero, so it is not a
heavy traffic list. SFTV Talk is a discussion list, so
message traffic varies.

Message archives can be accessed via the yahoogroups webpages at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/sftvschd
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/sftvnews
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/sftvtalk

sftvschd email addresses (all @yahoogroups.com):
To Subscribe: sftvschd-subscribe
To Unsubscribe: sftvschd-unsubscribe
To mail the List owner: sftvschd-owner

sftvnews email addresses (all @yahoogroups.com):
To Subscribe: sftvnews-subscribe
To Unsubscribe: sftvnews-unsubscribe
To mail the List owner: sftvnews-owner

sftvtalk email addresses (all @yahoogroups.com):
To Subscribe: sftvtalk-subscribe
To Unsubscribe: sftvtalk-unsubscribe
To mail the List owner: sftvtalk-owner

Lee Whiteside sftv @ hotmail.com | CopperCon 21 Sept 7-9, 2001
Magrathea/SFTV Web Page at www.sftv.org | Scottsdale, AZ

lvi...@yahoo.com

Sep 29, 2001, 6:50:18 AM9/29/01

According to Ken Stuart <kst...@ev1.net>:
:(2) Where is "Red Dwarf"? Is it missing due to its UK origins, or for
:some other reason ?

Red Dwarf is not on the schedule of any specific cable or satellite network
as far as I am aware. The tv schedule as far as I am aware covers those
SF shows which are relatively new in production and are being carried by
stations that one has some hope of seeing.

:(3) Where is "Reboot"?

You will have to contact mainframe and see - I don't think the new
series was supposed to be out until 2002 or 2003 though.

"I know of vanishingly few people ... who choose to use ksh." "I'm a minority!"