CNN: One airplane costs as much as entire aircraft carrier in 1974

RichA

Dec 2, 2022, 10:42:21 AM12/2/22

Ed Stasiak

Dec 2, 2022, 3:19:22 PM12/2/22

chromebook test

Dec 2, 2022, 4:04:12 PM12/2/22
yes it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zT4Y-QNdto

the cost of each aircraft, including training materials, support equipment and other components of the bomber, is $692 million. The Air Force plans to purchase at least 100 of the stealth bombers.

Bering Sea Bar & Brig

Dec 2, 2022, 4:49:50 PM12/2/22
Inflation. Carriers today start at 10 Billion.

RichA

Dec 2, 2022, 7:06:35 PM12/2/22
Very true. Singers even knew (gasp!) how to play instruments most of the time.

RichA

Dec 2, 2022, 7:09:37 PM12/2/22
Yes, but worse than that. One person once suggested during Vietnam that for the price of a Phantom F4, you could buy 300 WW2 Mustangs. Now, You could buy 5,600 for the cost of this new bomber.
That's WITH inflation added to the Mustang. Plus, you could actually BUILD 1000 Mustangs in the time it takes to build one of these new bombers.

Your Name

Dec 3, 2022, 12:48:05 AM12/3/22
"Inflation" the accountants term for "greed".

Greedy scum in management want bigger pay packets and bonuses, so the
company has to raise prices of their products, the people buying those
products then need pay rises to keep buying, ... and the snowball just
keeps rolling bigger and bigger. :-(

RichA

Dec 3, 2022, 12:55:50 AM12/3/22
One of the main sources of the continuation of inflation are union wage demands.

trotsky

Dec 3, 2022, 5:06:51 AM12/3/22
On 12/2/22 9:42 AM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/02/politics/b-21-stealth-bomber-air-force/index.html

Wow, I'm not very fucked in the head and thus had no idea prices of
aircraft carriers in 1974 was a basis of comparison.

trotsky

Dec 3, 2022, 5:13:37 AM12/3/22
On 12/2/22 6:09 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 2 December 2022 at 16:49:50 UTC-5, Bering Sea Bar & Brig wrote:

>>> yes it was
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zT4Y-QNdto
>>>

>>> the cost of each aircraft, including training materials, support equipment and other components of the bomber, is $692 million. The Air Force plans to purchase at least 100 of the stealth bombers.
>> Inflation. Carriers today start at 10 Billion.
>
> Yes, but worse than that. One person once suggested during Vietnam

Is "Vietnam" an era in history then? Or maybe you're just too slovenly
and ignorant to type "Vietnam War?" Or is the syphilis?

Ultimately I guess no one really gives a shit what's wrong with you
actually.

trotsky

Dec 3, 2022, 5:46:08 AM12/3/22
Prove it you lying shit.