Ms. Clinton criticizes then bans the media

1 view

RichA

Jun 15, 2005, 10:05:42 PM6/15/05
Hmmm. Closer scrutiny for Bush, and none for Democrats?
Interesting way of operating, Ms. Clinton;

No clear answer on who closed event to media
By DOUGLAS TURNER
News Washington Bureau Chief
6/14/2005

WASHINGTON - A major appearance by Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton in
Buffalo was suddenly closed to the media Monday, a week after the
senator
lambasted reporters for lacking enough "spine" to stand up to the Bush
administration.
After a day of conflicting statements, there was no clear answer
the question of who closed the Erie County Democratic Committee's
fund-raising event in the Buffalo Convention Center to reporters and
photographers.

Senior county Democratic officials told The Buffalo News early
in the
day that Clinton aides had told County Democratic Chairman Leonard R.
Lenihan that the senator's people wanted the event closed to the
media.

But later, Lenihan said that "it was my decision" to bar the
media
from the $1,200-a-plate event attended by about 200 supporters.
Proceeds
will go to the county committee.

Lenihan said the conflicting versions of why the media were
turned
away at the Convention Center doors was the result of a
"misunderstanding."

Vic Baker, a news producer for WIVB-TV, said, "We got a call
early
Monday inviting us over, and when we got there, we were told to wait
outside."

Rich Kellman, a reporter for WGRZ-TV, said Lenihan told him that
it
was his decision to bar reporters.

Convention Center Director Paul Murphy said that when television
crews
arrived to set up at 11:30 a.m., local Democrats told him to have them
stay
outside.

In a conference call, Clinton said:

"I did not make that decision. I am happy when I speak at
Democratic
events to have it open to the press. I guess that was a decision by
the
leadership of the Erie County Democratic Party. This is the first I've
heard
of it."

A week ago at a fund-raising event in Manhattan for her 2006
re-election campaign, Clinton combined highly charged criticisms of
the Bush
administration with an attack on the media.

"The press is missing in action, with all due respect," Clinton
said.

"Where are the investigative reporters today? Why aren't they
asking
the hard questions? It's shocking when you see how easily they fold in
the
media today. They don't stand their ground.

"If they're criticized by the White House, they just fall apart.
mean, come on, toughen up, guys, it's only our Constitution and
country at
stake. Let's get some spine."

There was not that much media interest in covering the
Convention
Center event in Buffalo, said Clinton spokeswoman Jennifer Hanley. To
which
an editor at WGRZ-TV, Maria Sisti, responded: "Oh, baloney!"

Brian Bernardini

Jun 15, 2005, 11:09:09 PM6/15/05
Oh, so you have a problem when she keeps certain folks out, but no
problem when Bush does it?

RichA

Jun 16, 2005, 1:49:29 AM6/16/05
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:09:09 -0400, Brian Bernardini
<bbernarW...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Oh, so you have a problem when she keeps certain folks out, but no
>problem when Bush does it?

No, but apparently Democrats do.
-Rich

trotsky

Jun 16, 2005, 8:16:34 AM6/16/05
RichA wrote:

Rich, what was your take on "Jeff Gannon", male prostitute again? Just
another satisfied customer?

RichA

Jun 16, 2005, 11:15:44 AM6/16/05

You never tire of, "Bu-But what about...?" As a response to
statements, do you?
-Rich

Brian Bernardini

Jun 16, 2005, 11:38:54 AM6/16/05
In article <or53b1han808p4ac5...@4ax.com>,
RichA <no...@none.com> wrote:

You never tire of avoiding questions, do you?

Steve Newport

Jun 16, 2005, 11:55:57 AM6/16/05

From: no...@none.com (RichA)
<<<Oh, so you have a problem when she keeps certain folks out, but no
problem when Bush does it?>>>
----------------------------
No -Rich
----------------------------
I'm guessing you also approve of "protest zones" only when Repugs are in
power.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2005, 12:24:15 PM6/16/05

Apparently the Angry Left is still obsessed with sex to point of
distraction.

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which the
liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn our military

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2005, 12:27:30 PM6/16/05
In article <19257-42B...@storefull-3152.bay.webtv.net>,
srrne...@webtv.net wrote:
>From: no...@none.com (RichA)

>>>Oh, so you have a problem when she keeps certain folks out, but no
>>>problem when Bush does it?
>>

>>No, but apparently Democrats do. -Rich
>

>I'm guessing you also approve of "protest zones" only when Repugs are in
>power.

You either mispelled "Democrat" or need to learn how to pronouce words
properly when "spelling them out loud". HTH!

jm...@msn.com

Jun 16, 2005, 1:57:53 PM6/16/05

Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <C4ese.64330$xm3.9418@attbi_s21>, gms...@email.com wrote:
> >RichA wrote:

> >> No, but apparently Democrats do.
> >
> >Rich, what was your take on "Jeff Gannon", male prostitute again?
>
> Apparently the Angry Left is still obsessed with sex to point of
> distraction.

That is one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard - its like you live in
some paralell universe - its bizarro rightie!

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2005, 3:04:10 PM6/16/05
In article <1118944673.4...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
jm...@msn.com wrote:

>That is one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard - its like you live in
>some paralell universe - its bizarro rightie!

Considering the source, yours is the funniest thing I've read today.
Try and get over Bush being such a great president, okay?

jm...@msn.com

Jun 16, 2005, 3:44:43 PM6/16/05

Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <1118944673.4...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
> jm...@msn.com wrote:
>
> >That is one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard - its like you live in
> >some paralell universe - its bizarro rightie!
>
> Considering the source, yours is the funniest thing I've read today.
> Try and get over Bush being such a great president, okay?

You think liberals are sex obsessed? Maybe so if the context you are
referring to is that they get more. But politically speaking the right
is muuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhhh more sex obsessed. But of course
you dont see that because you are someone who thinks the worst
president in the nations history, or at least the last 85 years is
"great."

David Johnston

Jun 16, 2005, 3:50:33 PM6/16/05
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:05:42 -0400, RichA <no...@none.com> wrote:

>Hmmm. Closer scrutiny for Bush, and none for Democrats?
>Interesting way of operating, Ms. Clinton;

Scolding the media for not doing their job (in her opinion) is not
scolding Bush for making it difficult for media to gain access. The
two things are separate issues.

PCK

Jun 16, 2005, 3:55:12 PM6/16/05

Anybody who associates Dubya with "success" needs to pay attention to
the news. Even Fox News is having trouble whitewashing RoveCo's corruption.

FDR

Jun 16, 2005, 5:42:50 PM6/16/05

"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message

> In article <1118944673.4...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
> jm...@msn.com wrote:
>
>>That is one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard - its like you live in
>>some paralell universe - its bizarro rightie!
>
> Considering the source, yours is the funniest thing I've read today.
> Try and get over Bush being such a great president, okay?

That ought to be easy, considering he isn't.

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2005, 6:08:35 PM6/16/05
jm...@msn.com wrote:

>But of course you dont see that because you are someone who thinks the
>worst president in the nations history, or at least the last 85 years is
>"great."

Too bad for you the facts support me and not you.

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2005, 6:09:36 PM6/16/05
In article <d8slev$ev2$1...@prometheus.acsu.buffalo.edu>, pc...@buffalo.edu
wrote:

>Even Fox News is having trouble whitewashing RoveCo's corruption.

Ah, yes. Angry Left bogieman #5.

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2005, 6:10:49 PM6/16/05
_remove_spam_...@hotmail.com wrote:
>"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message

>> Considering the source, yours is the funniest thing I've read today.

>> Try and get over Bush being such a great president, okay?
>
>That ought to be easy, considering he isn't.

Too bad the facts don't support your opinion.

kerwinjr

Jun 16, 2005, 6:23:08 PM6/16/05
Yes, the Dems are so enamored with supporting every perverted lifestyle
out there (and then some), but Republicans are sex obesessed? You're a
leftwing lunatic! We are simply trying to keep Democratic constituants
from raping our children and pets.

trotsky

Jun 16, 2005, 6:37:48 PM6/16/05
RichA wrote:

Usenets is full of hypocrites, Rich, and you're one of the biggest.
Just admit that you don't have the balls to discuss the topic and we can
move on.

trotsky

Jun 16, 2005, 6:44:25 PM6/16/05
Ubiquitous wrote:

> In article <C4ese.64330$xm3.9418@attbi_s21>, gms...@email.com wrote:
>
>>RichA wrote:

>>>No, but apparently Democrats do.
>>
>>Rich, what was your take on "Jeff Gannon", male prostitute again?
>

> Apparently the Angry Left is still obsessed with sex to point of
> distraction.

Yeah, that's a good explanation for Ken Starr's actions.

trotsky

Jun 16, 2005, 6:52:49 PM6/16/05
Ubiquitous wrote:

> _remove_spam_...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message
>

>>>Considering the source, yours is the funniest thing I've read today.
>>>Try and get over Bush being such a great president, okay?
>>
>>That ought to be easy, considering he isn't.
>

> Too bad the facts don't support your opinion.

No, that is not correct.

trotsky

Jun 16, 2005, 6:53:47 PM6/16/05
FDR wrote:

> "Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message
>
>>In article <1118944673.4...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
>>jm...@msn.com wrote:
>>

>>>That is one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard - its like you live in
>>>some paralell universe - its bizarro rightie!
>>
>>Considering the source, yours is the funniest thing I've read today.
>>Try and get over Bush being such a great president, okay?
>

> That ought to be easy, considering he isn't.

I wonder how many children were killed in Iraq today.

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2005, 7:03:46 PM6/16/05
In article <5pnse.58929$_o.31150@attbi_s71>, gms...@email.com wrote:
>Ubiquitous wrote:

>> Too bad the facts don't support your opinion.
>
>No, that is not correct.

Glad to see you're consistant with inability to differentiate reality
from what you read in your Michael Moore comic books.

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2005, 7:05:04 PM6/16/05
In article <0bnse.57716$x96.7755@attbi_s72>, gms...@email.com wrote:
>RichA wrote:

>> You never tire of, "Bu-But what about...?" As a response to
>> statements, do you?
>
>Usenets is full of hypocrites, Rich, and you're one of the biggest.
>Just admit that you don't have the balls to discuss the topic and we can
>move on.

Oh, the irony!

Ubiquitous

Jun 16, 2005, 7:06:35 PM6/16/05
In article <%pnse.58930$_o.40260@attbi_s71>, gms...@email.com wrote:

>I wonder how many children were killed in Iraq today.

Thanks for the non-sequitor of the day.

Brian Bernardini

Jun 16, 2005, 7:45:28 PM6/16/05
In article <1118960588....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"kerwinjr" <kerwin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes, the Dems are so enamored with supporting every perverted lifestyle
> out there (and then some), but Republicans are sex obesessed? You're a
> leftwing lunatic! We are simply trying to keep Democratic constituants
> from raping our children and pets.

You claim Democrats are going to rape your children and pets, and
*we're* the lunatics? Somebody forgot to take his meds today.

kerwinjr

Jun 16, 2005, 10:51:30 PM6/16/05
The Dems (with the help of the ACLU) regularly support Gays and
Pedophiles, but since you're so smart, prove me wrong. You know why the
Dems are called the left? Because they are never right.

Brian Bernardini

Jun 16, 2005, 10:58:25 PM6/16/05
"kerwinjr" <kerwin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Dems (with the help of the ACLU) regularly support Gays and
> Pedophiles, but since you're so smart, prove me wrong. You know why the
> Dems are called the left? Because they are never right.

Nobody's arguing that they support gays. Just because you have an
irrational fear of homosexuals doesn't mean they should be treated like
second-class citizens.

I think you'll find the vast majority of child molesters are straight.

kerwinjr

Jun 16, 2005, 11:23:48 PM6/16/05
You are quite mistaken. Most male pedophiles seek young boys, read any
news story about predators on the internet.

In regards to your other point...Since when has being against something
wrong mean that somehow fear is involved. By your logic YOU have an
irrational fear of conservatives. I would go further to analyse your
fear as Bushophobia (the irrational fear of morals, values, and the
balls it takes to do something right). Your argument is assinine. But
who can blame you, your an extremist liberal.

Brian Bernardini

Jun 16, 2005, 11:29:59 PM6/16/05
"kerwinjr" <kerwin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You are quite mistaken. Most male pedophiles seek young boys, read any
> news story about predators on the internet.
>
> In regards to your other point...Since when has being against something
> wrong mean that somehow fear is involved. By your logic YOU have an
> irrational fear of conservatives. I would go further to analyse your
> fear as Bushophobia (the irrational fear of morals, values, and the
> balls it takes to do something right). Your argument is assinine. But
> who can blame you, your an extremist liberal.

MORALS? VALUES? You seriously believe your party is a party of morals
and values? You're delusional. Completely and totally detached from
reality.

I'd post pictures of dead Iraqi children that had nothing to do with
9/11, but you'd probably just call them "ragheads" and dismiss them as
"collateral damage". That's pretty much what your fuhrer does.

Steve Newport

Jun 16, 2005, 11:42:32 PM6/16/05

kerwin...@yahoo.com (kerwinjr)
Since when has being against something wrong mean that somehow fear is
involved. By your logic YOU have an irrational fear of conservatives. I
would go further to analyse your fear as Bushophobia (the irrational
fear of morals, values, and the balls it takes to do something right).
Your argument is assinine. But who can blame you, your an extremist
-----------------------------------
Your attitude toward gays is inarguably an extremist one. Even for a
Repug.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

kerwinjr

Jun 17, 2005, 12:03:42 AM6/17/05
And yours is? Your a stark raving lunatic! Perhaps I could post
pictures of the mass graves that your hero Sadam created. I'm sure if
the victims were able to speak they would agree with you that removing
a murderous dictator was the wrong thing to do. Actually they kind of
are, the libs love to have the dead vote Democrat. But your correct, if
Clinton wasn't so busy fucking the interns, we wouldn't be in Iraq
right now. Talk about furher, wasn't it Clinton and the Dems who tried
to have the two term limit removed? Clinton didn't do shit when he was
in office except donate sperm. So who the fuck are you to say anything
about this administration who did more in it's first 2 years than
Clinton did in 8, mother fucker! Clinton was the liberal golden calf of
presidents, and what does history say about him? He was a perverted old
man with a lesbo bitch wife.

kerwinjr

Jun 17, 2005, 12:11:58 AM6/17/05
I love you pro-homos, you bitch and moan about how aids is spreading
across the country but will you buttfuckers quit having random sex with
any fag walking down the street? Hell no! Gay rights idiots are the
MINORITY jackass. Most people, while they won't talk about it, think
that gays are perverts, in otherwords abnormal. Psycologists used to
believe that homosexuality was a mental disorder. It wasn't until they
started forming lobby groups were the doctors force to change their
policies due to a very loud affeminate group. By all measures gays are
mentally ill.

Brian Bernardini

Jun 17, 2005, 12:23:45 AM6/17/05
"kerwinjr" <kerwin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And yours is? Your a stark raving lunatic! Perhaps I could post
> pictures of the mass graves that your hero Sadam created. I'm sure if
> the victims were able to speak they would agree with you that removing
> a murderous dictator was the wrong thing to do. Actually they kind of
> are, the libs love to have the dead vote Democrat. But your correct, if
> Clinton wasn't so busy fucking the interns, we wouldn't be in Iraq
> right now. Talk about furher, wasn't it Clinton and the Dems who tried
> to have the two term limit removed? Clinton didn't do shit when he was
> in office except donate sperm. So who the fuck are you to say anything
> about this administration who did more in it's first 2 years than
> Clinton did in 8, mother fucker! Clinton was the liberal golden calf of
> presidents, and what does history say about him? He was a perverted old
> man with a lesbo bitch wife.

And there went your last shred of credibility. Wave goodbye!

Here's a tip. When you're losing an argument, pulling out phrases like
"mother fucker" and "lesbo bitch" usually don't help.

You might be right about one thing. I suspect more Americans were killed
by terrorists in Bush's first two years than in Clinton's 8.

I never said I didn't think Saddam should be taken out. I think you'll
find very few people on either side of the political fence thought he
should stay. But if you're going to do it, just say you're going to do
it, then do it without killing a bunch of innocent kids. Would you like
the ever-changing laundry list of reasons for going to war with Iraq?

If Bush wasn't so busy fucking the country, we wouldn't have almost
2,000 soldiers dead for no good reason.

Actually, there's been many attempts to remove term limits, under both
parties. Nice try, though.

Perverted old man? You mean like:

Richard Anthony Delgaudio
Jack Ryan
David Hager
Don Sherwood
Neal Horsley
Strom Thurmond
Carey Lee Cramer

Shall I go on? There's "perverts" on both sides of the aisle, so that's
one argument you'll NEVER win.

Brian Bernardini

Jun 17, 2005, 12:28:58 AM6/17/05
"kerwinjr" <kerwin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I love you pro-homos, you bitch and moan about how aids is spreading
> across the country but will you buttfuckers quit having random sex with
> any fag walking down the street? Hell no! Gay rights idiots are the
> MINORITY jackass. Most people, while they won't talk about it, think
> that gays are perverts, in otherwords abnormal. Psycologists used to
> believe that homosexuality was a mental disorder. It wasn't until they
> started forming lobby groups were the doctors force to change their
> policies due to a very loud affeminate group. By all measures gays are
> mentally ill.

It's pretty amusing to watch you get all worked up as the evening goes
on. Any sense of decency goes straight out the window, doesn't it?

I think you'll find that AIDS isn't exclusively a homosexual disease. Do
try to keep up.

"Psycologists used to believe that homosexuality was a mental disorder."

People also used to believe that black people were inferior to white
people, and that people got sick because a witch touched them.

By all measures, YOU'RE mentally ill. What measures are you using, pray
tell?

David Johnston

Jun 17, 2005, 1:25:13 AM6/17/05
On 16 Jun 2005 20:23:48 -0700, "kerwinjr" <kerwin...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>You are quite mistaken. Most male pedophiles seek young boys, read any
>news story about predators on the internet.

Well I checked out one such story. It said that the most common
victim type is "13 year-old caucasian girl." The racial preference is
of course accounted for by most child molesters in North America being
themselves caucasian.

So I checked out another. It said that 1 in 6 boys will be molested
at some point and the ratio for girls is 1 in 4.

Then I looked at another which said "In fact, the largest incidence of
child sex-abuse — by far — are stepfathers, mothers' boyfriends,
uncles and other males known to the family abusing little girls. Read
the John Jay Report."

So why the impression that most male pedophiles seek young boys?
Well, it is true in the exceedingly well publicised Catholic Church
scandal, reports of molestation of young boys far outstripped
molestation of young girls (although they were dwarfed by reported
heterosexual abuse of the councilor relationship with young adult
women). This could be a simple function of opportunity or it could
be an outgrowth of the peculiar idea at one time prevalent that it was
good for a homosexual to deal with his urges by taking the. cloth.

But of course what it boils down to is this. Male homosexual rape,
even statutory rape, scares heterosexual men in general much more than
any other kind of statutory rape. So it gets more attention. It is
the fear of being raped which is at the heart of "homophobia"

RichA

Jun 17, 2005, 1:43:31 AM6/17/05

So, um, why then did Ms. Clinton ban the media from the
fundraising event at the last minute?
-Rich

David Johnston

Jun 17, 2005, 2:16:54 AM6/17/05
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 01:43:31 -0400, RichA <no...@none.com> wrote:

>So, um, why then did Ms. Clinton ban the media from the
>fundraising event at the last minute?

So far as I know, she didn't.

trotsky

Jun 17, 2005, 8:04:12 AM6/17/05
Ubiquitous wrote:

> In article <5pnse.58929$_o.31150@attbi_s71>, gms...@email.com wrote:
>
>>Ubiquitous wrote:
>

>>>Too bad the facts don't support your opinion.
>>
>>No, that is not correct.
>

> Glad to see you're consistant with inability to differentiate reality
> from what you read in your Michael Moore comic books.

Could you translate that sentence into English, please? And could you
spell "consistent" correctly while you're at it, so you look less ignorant?

trotsky

Jun 17, 2005, 8:05:00 AM6/17/05
Ubiquitous wrote:

> In article <0bnse.57716$x96.7755@attbi_s72>, gms...@email.com wrote:
>
>>RichA wrote:
>

>>>You never tire of, "Bu-But what about...?" As a response to
>>>statements, do you?
>>
>>Usenets is full of hypocrites, Rich, and you're one of the biggest.
>>Just admit that you don't have the balls to discuss the topic and we can
>>move on.
>

> Oh, the irony!

If it's so ironic why are you desperate for me not to post a follow up
to rec.arts.tv?

trotsky

Jun 17, 2005, 8:07:07 AM6/17/05
Ubiquitous wrote:

> In article <%pnse.58930$_o.40260@attbi_s71>, gms...@email.com wrote:
>

>>I wonder how many children were killed in Iraq today.
>

> Thanks for the non-sequitor of the day.

Thanks for showing yet again that you're too chickenshit to broach the
subject. And the word is "non-sequitur", not that I think you're stupid
or anything.

trotsky

Jun 17, 2005, 8:17:30 AM6/17/05
kerwinjr wrote:

> I love you pro-homos, you bitch and moan about how aids is spreading
> across the country but will you buttfuckers quit having random sex with
> any fag walking down the street? Hell no! Gay rights idiots are the
> MINORITY jackass. Most people, while they won't talk about it, think
> that gays are perverts, in otherwords abnormal. Psycologists used to
> believe that homosexuality was a mental disorder. It wasn't until they
> started forming lobby groups were the doctors force to change their
> policies due to a very loud affeminate group. By all measures gays are
> mentally ill.

That's an interesting perspective, but couldn't we just as easily say
that you're mentally ill? And be right?

trotsky

Jun 17, 2005, 8:23:17 AM6/17/05
RichA wrote:

I don't know--I never saw that story. Did you post a link? And, do you
or don't you think it's fair that if you are going to comment on
Clinton's relationship with the media, you should conversely comment on
the appalling relationship the Bush administration has with the media?
Or are you afraid every time I mention the name "Jeff Gannon"?

Steve Newport

Jun 17, 2005, 8:32:22 AM6/17/05

kerwin...@yahoo.com (kerwinjr)
Gay rights idiots are the MINORITY jackass. Psycologists used to believe
that homosexuality was a mental disorder. By all measures gays are
mentally ill.
---------------------------------------
Nope. Yep. Nope. You should be on display in a museum as a Neanderthal.
They don't make many like you anymore. And that's a good thing.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

jm...@msn.com

Jun 17, 2005, 9:17:07 AM6/17/05

kerwinjr wrote:
> Yes, the Dems are so enamored with supporting every perverted lifestyle
> out there (and then some), but Republicans are sex obesessed? You're a
> leftwing lunatic! We are simply trying to keep Democratic constituants
> from raping our children and pets.

I am a lunatic huh? Nice, real nice. Listen being tolerant and
accepting of people is not quite the same as wanting to do it yourself.
You guys are obsessed with your views of "morailty" which are all based
on where people get there pleasure from, while at the same time you
guys are corrupt to the bone and cheer at the sight of 100,000 dead
Iraqis. You have no morality.

RichA

Jun 17, 2005, 9:07:52 AM6/17/05

I did. Check Buffalo news items for it.

RichA

Jun 17, 2005, 9:12:40 AM6/17/05

I don't know; What can you say about a group who will go into
a public washroom, take the time to cut a hole through layers
of steel partitian, all to facillitate illicit and unsafe sexual
practices? It says something about their mental state. I think
part of the problem is that gays are more involved with illegal
drug use than the average hetero (see the CDC report on gay's criminal
behaviour) and this pre-disposes them to mental illness.
Also, even when their lives are spent within the confines and security
of gay areas (certain parts of every major metropolitan area) their
rate of suicide is much higher than the hetero population, another
indication of mental illness. So, being gay in itself may not
constitute a mental illness, but it could be a symptom of mental
illness.

jm...@msn.com

Jun 17, 2005, 10:01:06 AM6/17/05

kerwinjr wrote:
> The Dems (with the help of the ACLU) regularly support Gays and
> Pedophiles, but since you're so smart, prove me wrong. You know why the
> Dems are called the left? Because they are never right.

Screw you Kerwin, no one on the left supports the illegal and
completely universally agreed upon immoral act of having sex with a
child. You can spin anything youve heard any way you like, it doesnt
make it so. Your views are so friggin far right its almost circled the
globe and come back to smack you in the face. And your use of hyperbole
in what you think is a clever little saying at the end of this post
here just shows your inability to make a coherent point.

PCK

Jun 17, 2005, 10:03:31 AM6/17/05