But WHY is our Pedophilic Punching Bag Razovic SOOO Retarded?

Peeler

Sep 28, 2022, 12:06:02 PM9/28/22
It's obvious that she stems from a long line of complete assholes and that
it's GENETIC with her! LOL

Innit, our retarded pedophilic punching bag?

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Sep 28, 2022, 2:22:44 PM9/28/22
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:05:23 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

<fluhs Grik skata>

HUH?

Care, to EXPLAIN anus?

Report, BACK anus!

LOL!

Peeler

Sep 28, 2022, 2:48:01 PM9/28/22
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:22:40 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
farted again:

> <fluhs Grik skata>

The TRUTH restored:

>> It's obvious that she stems from a long line of complete assholes and that
>> it's GENETIC with her! LOL
>>
>> Innit, our retarded pedophilic punching bag?

> HUH?
>
> Care, to EXPLAIN anus?
>
> Report, BACK anus!
>
> LOL!

I just explained it you, retard: it's because you stem from a long line of
complete assholes, and that's why you being an asshole is genetic with you!

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

NEMO

Sep 28, 2022, 3:02:17 PM9/28/22
Good, question!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Peeler

Sep 28, 2022, 3:58:49 PM9/28/22
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 20:02:12 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "NEMO", farted again:

>>HUH?
>>
>>Care, to EXPLAIN anus?
>>
>>Report, BACK anus!
>>
>>LOL!
>
> Good, question!

The answer was provided already, pedo swine Razovic: it's because you stem
from a long line of complete assholes, and that's why you being an asshole
is genetic with you!

"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?

Michael Ejercito

Sep 30, 2022, 8:39:51 AM9/30/22
NEMO wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:22:40 +0100, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
> <fformb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:05:23 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
>> <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> <fluhs Grik skata>
>>
>> HUH?
>>
>> Care, to EXPLAIN anus?
>>
>> Report, BACK anus!
>>
>> LOL!
>
> Good, question!

Mangina, you are so obsessed with the anus.

Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about vulva.

But who accused you of being a normal man?

Michael

www.avg.com