Re: Paramount+ orders a Teen Wolf reunion movie, Wolf Pack offshoot set for MTV

1 view

Your Name

Sep 25, 2021, 2:21:09 AMSep 25
On 2021-09-25 03:49:14 +0000, tmc...@gmail.com said:

> https://tvline.com/2021/09/24/teen-wolf-reunion-movie-mtv-cast-revival/
>
> Original Teen Wolf series creator Jeff Davis is behind both projects with the
> original cast expected to return. Teen Wolf originally aired on MTV from 2011
> to 2017. Here’s the logline for Teen Wolf movie, from MTV Studios: “A full
> moon rises in Beacon Hills, and with it a terrifying evil has emerged. The
> wolves are howling once again, calling for the return of Banshees,
> Werecoyotes, Hellhounds, Kitsunes, and every other shapeshifter in the night.
> But only a Werewolf like Scott McCall, no longer a teenager yet still an
> Alpha, can gather both new allies and reunite trusted friends to fight back
> against what could be the most powerful and deadliest enemy they’ve ever
> faced.” Wolf Pack, based on the book series by Edo Van Belkom, “follows a
> teenage boy and girl whose lives are changed forever when a California
> wildfire awakens a terrifying supernatural creature and drives it to attack a
> highway traffic jam beneath the burning hills. Wounded in the chaos, the boy
> and girl are inexplicably drawn to each other and to two other teenagers who
> were adopted sixteen years earlier by a park ranger after another mysterious
> wildfire. As the full moon rises, all four teens come together to unravel the
> secret that connects them – the bite and blood of a werewolf.”

The *real* original "Teen Wolf" was the comedy movie in 1985 starring
Michael J Fox. The later live-action TV series is just another in the
long list of ridiculous "reboot" / "reimagined" garbage that bares
little resemblence other than the very basic core ideas.

Ian J. Ball

Sep 25, 2021, 10:01:43 AMSep 25
On 2021-09-25 03:49:14 +0000, tmc...@gmail.com said:

> https://tvline.com/2021/09/24/teen-wolf-reunion-movie-mtv-cast-revival/
>
> Original Teen Wolf series creator Jeff Davis is behind both projects with the
> original cast expected to return. Teen Wolf originally aired on MTV from 2011
> to 2017. Here’s the logline for Teen Wolf movie, from MTV Studios: “A full
> moon rises in Beacon Hills, and with it a terrifying evil has emerged. The
> wolves are howling once again, calling for the return of Banshees,
> Werecoyotes, Hellhounds, Kitsunes, and every other shapeshifter in the night.
> But only a Werewolf like Scott McCall, no longer a teenager yet still an
> Alpha, can gather both new allies and reunite trusted friends to fight back
> against what could be the most powerful and deadliest enemy they’ve ever
> faced.” Wolf Pack, based on the book series by Edo Van Belkom, “follows a
> teenage boy and girl whose lives are changed forever when a California
> wildfire awakens a terrifying supernatural creature and drives it to attack a
> highway traffic jam beneath the burning hills. Wounded in the chaos, the boy
> and girl are inexplicably drawn to each other and to two other teenagers who
> were adopted sixteen years earlier by a park ranger after another mysterious
> wildfire. As the full moon rises, all four teens come together to unravel the
> secret that connects them – the bite and blood of a werewolf.”

I hear that Tyler Posey is a junkie now...