More Outright Gaslighting from the VP

41 views
Skip to first unread message

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 15, 2022, 3:44:27 PM (10 days ago) Sep 15
to
Don't believe your eyes, believe what I say. - Kamala Harris

KAMALA (just days ago): "The border is secure."

Except:


https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1570395563908124673/vid/720x406/UHnt5iObM7IksvPv.mp4?tag=14

ILLEGAL ALIEN: "The border is open. The border is open because we entered
illegally."


moviePig

unread,
Sep 15, 2022, 4:23:54 PM (10 days ago) Sep 15
to
An undated FoxNews interview with someone in a mask sure convinces me...



BTR1701

unread,
Sep 15, 2022, 5:59:42 PM (10 days ago) Sep 15
to
Yeah, he's lying about being an illegal.

<rolls eyes>

You actually believe Kamala that border is secure? Really?

kensi

unread,
Sep 15, 2022, 11:20:08 PM (10 days ago) Sep 15
to
On 2022-09-15 3:44 p.m., BTR1701 wrote:
> Don't believe your eyes, believe what I say. - Kamala Harris
What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening. -
Donald Trump

https://time.com/5347737/trump-quote-george-orwell-vfw-speech/

Doesn't look like yours is any better. At least Harris is not (to my
knowledge) a genocidal madman bent on world domination, or in the hip
pocket of one.

--
"To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain
the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy." ~David Brooks
"I get fooled all the time by the constant hosiery parade
in here." ~Checkmate


trotsky

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 5:02:18 AM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
Is she "gaslighting" or just tired of calling out red states for doing
such a shit job?


trotsky

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 5:19:19 AM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
I wonder if it was Charlie Kirk or Ben Shapiro. Or Joe Rogaine. Or any
other of the cavalcade of right wing fucks.


trotsky

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 5:52:52 AM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
Oh yeah, right wing assholes wouldn't dream of staging such a thing. In
my opinion, since you like so much, it has to be assumed you're lying
every time unless you have proof otherwise. But please, throw a tantrum
like a child, it's entertaining as fuck.

Ubiquitous

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 7:50:27 AM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
In article <qRLUK.203709$PRW4....@fx11.iad>, pwal...@moviepig.com wrote:
> On 9/15/2022 3:44 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>> Don't believe your eyes, believe what I say. - Kamala Harris
>>
>> KAMALA (just days ago): "The border is secure."
>>
>> Except:
>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1570395563908124673/vid/720x406/UHnt5iObM7IksvPv.mp4
>>
>> ILLEGAL ALIEN: "The border is open. The border is open because we entered
>> illegally."
>
> An undated FoxNews interview with someone in a mask sure convinces me...

No need to kill the messenger, dude.

Ad hominem noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Ubiquitous

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 7:52:51 AM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
kkensingto...@gmail.invalid wrote:

>Doesn't look like yours [Trump] is any better. At least Harris is not (to
>my knowledge) a genocidal madman bent on world domination, or in the hip
>pocket of one.

TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity


BTR1701

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 3:33:42 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to

Ed Stasiak

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 3:43:32 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
> BTR1701
>
> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1570479661628407815/pu/vid/720x406/X3ivOnKx7lQK6PD9.mp4?tag=14
>
> "to make sure… umm… to make sure… umm… to make sure… umm..."

Is this chick an official Biden spokesperson or did they just
round up some random secretary and tell her to go out there
and answer questions?

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 3:48:16 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
On Sep 16, 2022 at 12:43:30 PM PDT, "Ed Stasiak" <edstas...@gmail.com>
wrote:
She's *the* official Biden spokeshole now that Circle Back Psaki has jumped
over the line and is working for NBC now.

She's also a blatant diversity hire, since the day her promotion was
announced, the White House listed her qualifications for the job as: black,
female, lesbian.


moviePig

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 3:53:00 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
Do you see this one?



moviePig

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 3:57:38 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
On 9/16/2022 3:33 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
Yes, she didn't back up Harris's claim. That would require a meaningful
definition of 'secure', which neither side wants to spell out.




EGK

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 4:13:08 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
It's as if she's a wooden headed dummy and Kamala Harris is throwing her
voice.

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 5:01:45 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
Yep.

Rhino

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 5:13:59 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
The feds expel people at the border?? Really?? Name one!

--
Rhino

trotsky

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 6:15:21 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
Wow, the Oath Keepers sure are supplyin' you with a lot of stuff.


trotsky

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 6:15:56 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
Excellent sockpuppeteering.


trotsky

unread,
Sep 16, 2022, 6:17:54 PM (9 days ago) Sep 16
to
So she reminds you of your mother?

TomB...@agent.com

unread,
Sep 17, 2022, 7:40:54 AM (8 days ago) Sep 17
to
On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 15:57:33 -0400, moviePig <pwal...@moviepig.com>
wrote:
So words in politics have no meaning? Whodathunkit?

Ubiquitous

unread,
Sep 17, 2022, 5:21:43 PM (8 days ago) Sep 17
to
Not surprisingly, that's what happens when you hire someone for wokeness points instead of their competence.

Ubiquitous

unread,
Sep 17, 2022, 5:23:42 PM (8 days ago) Sep 17
to
Yes, I was able to view the vidclip.

Ubiquitous

unread,
Sep 17, 2022, 5:25:41 PM (8 days ago) Sep 17
to
That's what happens when you hire someoen based on their characteristics
instead of their competence.

kensi

unread,
Sep 18, 2022, 11:29:59 PM (7 days ago) Sep 18
to
On 2022-09-16 4:30 a.m., Ubiquitous drooled:
Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

David Johnston

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 3:14:33 AM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
So then the border was always open and always will be?

RichA

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 4:37:19 AM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
On Thursday, 15 September 2022 at 15:44:27 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> Don't believe your eyes, believe what I say. - Kamala Harris
>
> KAMALA (just days ago): "The border is secure."
>
> Except:
>
>
> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1570395563908124673/vid/720x406/UHnt5iObM7IksvPv.mp4?tag=14
>
> ILLEGAL ALIEN: "The border is open. The border is open because we entered
> illegally."

Count the days before Biden brings in a law keeping them from being bussed from Texas or Florida to left-liberal enclaves.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 11:05:53 AM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
That's a cheap shot. Even in the days before immigration quota, the
immigrant was obligated to register with fedeeral authorities. I have no
idea when legal border crossings were restricted to reporting one's self
at an official port of entry, maybe with the Immigration Act of 1924
(Johnson-Reed Act). This act established immigration visas.

I have no idea if it established travel visas.

Man, glancing at the Wikipedia page for this act, it appears that the
Ken Burns documentary I watched last night barely went beyond this
summary. For past documentaries, Burns had a team of historical researchers.

David Johnston

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 12:13:33 PM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
On 2022-09-19 9:05 a.m., Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> David Johnston <davidjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-09-15 1:44 p.m., BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> Don't believe your eyes, believe what I say. - Kamala Harris
>
>>> KAMALA (just days ago): "The border is secure."
>
>>> Except:
>
>>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1570395563908124673/vid/720x406/UHnt5iObM7IksvPv.mp4?tag=14
>
>>> ILLEGAL ALIEN: "The border is open. The border is open because we entered
>>> illegally."
>
>> So then the border was always open and always will be?
>
> That's a cheap shot. Even in the days before immigration quota, the
> immigrant was obligated to register with fedeeral authorities.

What difference does that make? The argument being made is that because
it is possible to sneak across the border, the border is open. It was
always possible to sneak across the border. It will always be possible
to sneak across the border.

David Johnston

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 12:14:03 PM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
There are already laws against kidnapping people.

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 12:26:40 PM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
In article <tga4g6$1u8j$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
Which would be relevant if anyone was being kidnapped here.

The Horny Goat

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 12:28:00 PM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
On Mon, 19 Sep 2022 15:05:48 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

>>>ILLEGAL ALIEN: "The border is open. The border is open because we entered
>>>illegally."
>
>>So then the border was always open and always will be?
>
>That's a cheap shot. Even in the days before immigration quota, the
>immigrant was obligated to register with fedeeral authorities. I have no
>idea when legal border crossings were restricted to reporting one's self
>at an official port of entry, maybe with the Immigration Act of 1924
>(Johnson-Reed Act). This act established immigration visas.
>
While I agree with you the original quote is bollocks.

How many illegals cross the border illegally vs the number who cross
quite legally and then deliberately overstay their visas?

I've heard from several sources that the latter is by far the dominant
method of illegals entering the US.

On the other hand I am deeply concerned about the following headline
(also covered in our morning paper)
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/09/02/canada-developing-path-to-permanent-residency-for-undocumented-workers.html
since Canada is ALREADY taking (in proportion to Canada vs US
population) substantially more LEGAL immigrants than the US and
Trudeau is pledging to "dramatically increase" that.

Most of these "undocumented workers" are lesser skilled and farm labor
which Canada needs as much as say more Omar Khadrs. (A Canadian born
member of a prominent jihadi family who went overseas, shot US service
personnel, got sent to Gitmo then collected $10 million from the
Canadian government)

But then Justin is intentionally upping the immigration rate to help
his party's electoral chances going forward so nothing should be
surprising any more.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 1:37:12 PM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
David Johnston <davidjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 2022-09-19 9:05 a.m., Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>>David Johnston <davidjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>On 2022-09-15 1:44 p.m., BTR1701 wrote:

>>>>Don't believe your eyes, believe what I say. - Kamala Harris

>>>>KAMALA (just days ago): "The border is secure."

>>>>Except:

>>>>https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1570395563908124673/vid/720x406/UHnt5iObM7IksvPv.mp4?tag=14

>>>>ILLEGAL ALIEN: "The border is open. The border is open because we entered
>>>>illegally."

>>>So then the border was always open and always will be?

>>That's a cheap shot. Even in the days before immigration quota, the
>>immigrant was obligated to register with fedeeral authorities.

>What difference does that make?

That's not an open border. If you were being sarcastic here, then it's
still a cheap shot, just not yours.

>The argument being made is that because it is possible to sneak across
>the border, the border is open.

It doesn't matter how militarized the border is. It's possible to get
smuggled into the United States. There's no such thing as perfect
countermeasures.

>It was always possible to sneak across the border. It will always be
>possible to sneak across the border.

Yes, we agree.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 1:49:44 PM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
The Horny Goat <lcr...@home.ca> wrote:
>Mon, 19 Sep 2022 15:05:48 -0000 (UTC), Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com>:

For the 4,253rd time, if you retain the quote, you MUST retain the
associated attribution line. There is no reason to keep cutting out
attribution lines.

>>David Johnston <davidjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>On 2022-09-15 1:44 p.m., BTR1701 wrote:

>>>>ILLEGAL ALIEN: "The border is open. The border is open because we entered
>>>>illegally."

>>>So then the border was always open and always will be?

>>That's a cheap shot. Even in the days before immigration quota, the
>>immigrant was obligated to register with fedeeral authorities. I have no
>>idea when legal border crossings were restricted to reporting one's self
>>at an official port of entry, maybe with the Immigration Act of 1924
>>(Johnson-Reed Act). This act established immigration visas.

>While I agree with you the original quote is bollocks.

>How many illegals cross the border illegally vs the number who cross
>quite legally and then deliberately overstay their visas?

>I've heard from several sources that the latter is by far the dominant
>method of illegals entering the US.

Yes, I've read that too. If you don't call any attention to yourself, no
one looks for you.

>On the other hand I am deeply concerned about the following headline
>(also covered in our morning paper)
>https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/09/02/canada-developing-path-to-permanent-residency-for-undocumented-workers.html
>since Canada is ALREADY taking (in proportion to Canada vs US
>population) substantially more LEGAL immigrants than the US and
>Trudeau is pledging to "dramatically increase" that.

I've always been in favor of documenting workers and making it easier to
encourage employers to comply with the very same labor laws they are otherwise
subject to for other employees. That doesn't mean the workers must be
made permanent residents.

>Most of these "undocumented workers" are lesser skilled and farm labor
>which Canada needs as much as say more Omar Khadrs. (A Canadian born
>member of a prominent jihadi family who went overseas, shot US service
>personnel, got sent to Gitmo then collected $10 million from the
>Canadian government)

You told us about that.

>But then Justin is intentionally upping the immigration rate to help
>his party's electoral chances going forward so nothing should be
>surprising any more.

Are they allowed to register to vote without citizenship?

The Horny Goat

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 5:37:19 PM (6 days ago) Sep 19
to
On Mon, 19 Sep 2022 17:49:39 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

>The Horny Goat <lcr...@home.ca> wrote:
>>Mon, 19 Sep 2022 15:05:48 -0000 (UTC), Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com>:
>
>For the 4,253rd time, if you retain the quote, you MUST retain the
>associated attribution line. There is no reason to keep cutting out
>attribution lines.
>
>>>David Johnston <davidjo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>On 2022-09-15 1:44 p.m., BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>>>>ILLEGAL ALIEN: "The border is open. The border is open because we entered
>>>>>illegally."
>
>>>>So then the border was always open and always will be?
>
>>>That's a cheap shot. Even in the days before immigration quota, the
>>>immigrant was obligated to register with fedeeral authorities. I have no
>>>idea when legal border crossings were restricted to reporting one's self
>>>at an official port of entry, maybe with the Immigration Act of 1924
>>>(Johnson-Reed Act). This act established immigration visas.
>
>>While I agree with you the original quote is bollocks.
>
>>How many illegals cross the border illegally vs the number who cross
>>quite legally and then deliberately overstay their visas?
>
>>I've heard from several sources that the latter is by far the dominant
>>method of illegals entering the US.
>
>Yes, I've read that too. If you don't call any attention to yourself, no
>one looks for you.

Not necessarily true. Before the pandemic we had an Irish 20-something
who worked for us for a couple of years under one of those under age
30 international work permits (don't know the name of the program but
many countries have it which is how my niece came to be in NZ) and in
February 2020 I got a notice informing me that her right to work in
Canada was expiring - which I ignored as she had left us in November
and we had gotten a Christmas card from her from Dublin. No question
had she wanted to we would have kept her on staff though would
probably have laid her off in the first COVID wave as we laid off
EVERYBODY (including ourselves -- my brother and I worked without pay
for 3 months just to keep solvent) before recalling several 3 months
later.

>>On the other hand I am deeply concerned about the following headline
>>(also covered in our morning paper)
>>https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/09/02/canada-developing-path-to-permanent-residency-for-undocumented-workers.html
>>since Canada is ALREADY taking (in proportion to Canada vs US
>>population) substantially more LEGAL immigrants than the US and
>>Trudeau is pledging to "dramatically increase" that.
>
>I've always been in favor of documenting workers and making it easier to
>encourage employers to comply with the very same labor laws they are otherwise
>subject to for other employees. That doesn't mean the workers must be
>made permanent residents.
>
>>Most of these "undocumented workers" are lesser skilled and farm labor
>>which Canada needs as much as say more Omar Khadrs. (A Canadian born
>>member of a prominent jihadi family who went overseas, shot US service
>>personnel, got sent to Gitmo then collected $10 million from the
>>Canadian government)
>
>You told us about that.

Probably - it was an extremely high profile case in Canada at the
time.

>>But then Justin is intentionally upping the immigration rate to help
>>his party's electoral chances going forward so nothing should be
>>surprising any more.
>
>Are they allowed to register to vote without citizenship?

Hell no. But a previous Liberal party administration reduced the
residency requirement from 5 to 3 years (e.g. less than a single
administration thus no longer guaranteeing that a new citizen would
have seen an election cycle in action and thus more apt to believe
propaganda from the party in power).

They even allowed a superstrict Muslim woman to swear her oath of
citizenship in a private room before a female judge while unveiled
(which I didn't really mind all that much given how few requests they
get for that 'service') and to use a veiled picture on her passport.
(Which I very much DID mind since one's passport is the first thing a
foreign government would want to see - and the passport represents the
country as a whole and to my mind that goes WAY WAY WAY beyond
inclusiveness)

trotsky

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 4:46:34 AM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
There already is a law, and I already posted about it. It's called
kidnapping by inveiglement. Try to keep up, if you're mentally capable
to do so.

trotsky

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 4:58:02 AM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
I've already posted that this is kidnapping by inveiglement, as former
U.S. prosecutor Glenn Kirschner explained. You're just some shitbag
pretending to be a "lawyer."

Ubiquitous

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 10:29:43 AM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
Must you always act obtuse when you have no point to make?

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

Ubiquitous

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 10:31:03 AM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
Did you mean executive order?

Ubiquitous

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 10:31:59 AM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
The premise of your argument is incorrect. Try again.

David Johnston

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 6:10:10 PM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
Did those people agree to being taken to the place they were being taken
to?

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 6:16:13 PM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
On Sep 20, 2022 at 3:10:05 PM PDT, "David Johnston"
If I'd been kidnapped and a reporter stuck a mike in my face and put me on
camera, that would be my headline, not to counter the VP's statement about
border security.


suzeeq

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 6:20:46 PM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
Probably, though they were told they were going to Boston.

moviePig

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 6:41:01 PM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
Inquiring minds might also wonder what alternative future was projected
for them had they chosen to decline the journey.



David Johnston

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 6:43:07 PM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
But they were not in fact taken to Boston.

suzeeq

unread,
Sep 20, 2022, 11:55:37 PM (5 days ago) Sep 20
to
They were lied to.

shawn

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 1:55:43 AM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
They were told they would have jobs and a place to live when they got
there. Both of which were a lie. Apparently their forms that list
where they need to report were given random addresses from across the
nation and court date so they were set up to not being able to report
and thus be subject to being sent back to their home country.
Apparently this is an on-going issue made worse by the fact they are
told about the issue but in a packet given to them in English when
most don't read English and so don't understand the situation.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article266062536.html

Oh, and as I understand it they are not illegal immigrants, as many
are calling them, but are here seeking asylum.

trotsky

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 4:25:52 AM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
Wouldn't you be upset about your anonyshit status being fried?


BTR1701

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 5:47:28 AM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
They're all 'seeking asylum' because that's what they're coached to say by
their own governments and open-borders activist groups as a way to
circumvent U.S. immigration law.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 10:03:26 AM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>. . .

>They're all 'seeking asylum' because that's what they're coached to say by
>their own governments and open-borders activist groups as a way to
>circumvent U.S. immigration law.

If their own governments are coaching them in what to say and assisting
them in making successful assylum claims, then their own governments
would have to provide actual evidence of the attrocities that they've
been committing versus their own people.

Huh.

Sounds like we need to set up international human rights tribunals right quick.

suzeeq

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 10:22:23 AM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
On 9/21/2022 7:03 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> . . .
>
>> They're all 'seeking asylum' because that's what they're coached to say by
>> their own governments and open-borders activist groups as a way to
>> circumvent U.S. immigration law.
>
> If their own governments are coaching them in what to say and assisting
> them in making successful assylum claims, then their own governments
> would have to provide actual evidence of the attrocities that they've
> been committing versus their own people.

I don't believe Venezuela is doing this. There's more of their people
trying to get in than Mexicans right now.

shawn

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 12:06:39 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 09:47:18 +0000, BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
Even if that were true it doesn't change their legal status to be in
the country until such time as a decision can be made regarding their
case.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 1:03:38 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
Depends what they do to seek assylum status, right? Knowingly making
false claims about attrocities committed against them is a criminal act.
That they made truthful assertions about attrocities but the attrocities
aren't comparable to the 1930s situation versus the Jews of central
Europe isn't criminal regardless of whether the claims will get them
assylum status.

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 2:24:08 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
In article <vidmihl1m6014ehs1...@4ax.com>,
Which is impossible. Our system can't possibly handle millions of
people-- we're over two million and counting-- each getting an asylum
hearing.

This is by design. It's right out of Alinsky's RULES FOR RADICALS: Use
their own systems against them. Overwhelm them until they collapse.

We need to just say no more. Sorry but we're not playing this game
anymore and if that means the treaty is abrogated and we need to
negotiate a new one, so be it.

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 2:26:11 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
In article <tgf5j4$1qu9o$2...@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >>. . .
>
> >They're all 'seeking asylum' because that's what they're coached to say by
> >their own governments and open-borders activist groups as a way to
> >circumvent U.S. immigration law.
>
> If their own governments are coaching them in what to say and assisting
> them in making successful assylum claims

They're not. They're telling them that saying the word 'asylum' will get
their foot in the door. It gets them that notice to appear and then
immediate release into the U.S., where they can then ignore the notice
and disappear and no one will ever really come look for them because
Democrats are in charge.

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 2:27:24 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
In article <tgf6mq$e09i$1...@solani.org>, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:

> On 9/21/2022 7:03 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> > BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >>> . . .
> >
> >> They're all 'seeking asylum' because that's what they're coached to say by
> >> their own governments and open-borders activist groups as a way to
> >> circumvent U.S. immigration law.
> >
> > If their own governments are coaching them in what to say and assisting
> > them in making successful assylum claims, then their own governments
> > would have to provide actual evidence of the attrocities that they've
> > been committing versus their own people.
>
> I don't believe Venezuela is doing this. There's more of their people
> trying to get in than Mexicans right now.

No, Venezuela is opening up its prisons and sending every psychopathic
murdering scumbag they have north to the U.S. border. And we'll let them
in with a smile because otherwise we're racists or something.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 2:36:17 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
They're being issued SSNs so that they can work, right? I guess I don't
see why they cannot be positively identified upon entry with
fingerprints and photographs, with a quick check of criminal databases
and to see if they've entered the country previously.

Just take them somewhere for processing and identification. Let them make
the assylum claim with a preliminary statement. If they have no assylum
claim to make, then deport them that day.

I don't see why having an expeditious process abbrogates the Geneva
Conventions on refugees and assylum.

Ed Stasiak

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 2:46:46 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
> suzeeq
> > Adam H. Kerman
> >
> > If their own governments are coaching them in what to say and assisting
> > them in making successful assylum claims, then their own governments
> > would have to provide actual evidence of the attrocities that they've
> > been committing versus their own people.
>
> I don't believe Venezuela is doing this. There's more of their people
> trying to get in than Mexicans right now.

Every Venezuelan who illegally migrates to the U.S. is one less burden on the Venezuelan government,
all the more so as those who are jumping ship are not supporters of President Maduro.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuela

The excesses and poor policies of the incumbent government led to the collapse of Venezuela's entire
economy.[19][20] The country struggles with record hyperinflation,[21][22] shortages of basic goods,[23]
unemployment,[24] poverty,[25] disease, high child mortality, malnutrition, severe crime and corruption.
These factors have precipitated the Venezuelan migrant crisis where more than three million people
have fled the country.[26] By 2017, Venezuela was declared to be in default regarding debt payments
by credit rating agencies.[27][28] The crisis in Venezuela has contributed to a rapidly deteriorating
human rights situation, including increased abuses such as torture, arbitrary imprisonment, extrajudicial
killings and attacks on human rights advocates.

suzeeq

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 3:09:41 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
And none of those prisoners were there because they were spoke out
against the government. And women and children were imprisoned too.

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 4:25:36 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
Those are the few they're *keeping* as lesson and warning to the rest of
the population. They're just giving us all the drug dealers, rapists,
and murderers.

How many times does Trump actually have to be right about all the things
he says that make leftists run for the fainting couch?

This was the first "outrage" of them all: when he came down that
escalator in Trump Tower and said "They aren't sending us their best".
Welp, turns out, that's true.

suzeeq

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 6:18:56 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
On 9/21/2022 1:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <tgfnhg$f7i0$1...@solani.org>, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/21/2022 11:27 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> In article <tgf6mq$e09i$1...@solani.org>, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 9/21/2022 7:03 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>>>>> BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>> . . .
>>>>>
>>>>>> They're all 'seeking asylum' because that's what they're coached to
>>>>>> say by their own governments and open-borders activist groups as a
>>>>>> way to circumvent U.S. immigration law.
>>>>>
>>>>> If their own governments are coaching them in what to say and assisting
>>>>> them in making successful assylum claims, then their own governments
>>>>> would have to provide actual evidence of the attrocities that they've
>>>>> been committing versus their own people.
>>>>
>>>> I don't believe Venezuela is doing this. There's more of their people
>>>> trying to get in than Mexicans right now.
>>>
>>> No, Venezuela is opening up its prisons and sending every psychopathic
>>> murdering scumbag they have north to the U.S. border. And we'll let them
>>> in with a smile because otherwise we're racists or something.
>
>> And none of those prisoners were there because they were spoke out
>> against the government.
>
> Those are the few they're *keeping* as lesson and warning to the rest of
> the population. They're just giving us all the drug dealers, rapists,
> and murderers.
>
So that includes the women and children?

BTR1701

unread,
Sep 21, 2022, 9:54:01 PM (4 days ago) Sep 21
to
(1) Why do you automatically assume women = innocent, non-criminal?
Women can be every bit as evil, violent, and psychopathic as men.

(2) From what I've read, the political prisoners are the only ones not
being released.

suzeeq

unread,
Sep 22, 2022, 12:38:01 AM (3 days ago) Sep 22
to
What about the children? I mean the 4 and 5 yr olds, and babies.
>
> (2) From what I've read, the political prisoners are the only ones not
> being released.
>
Where have you read this?

shawn

unread,