Hunter Tylo's 19-Year-Old Son, Michael Jr., Drowns

Taylor

Oct 19, 2007, 9:03:58 PM10/19/07
Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns
Posted Oct 19th 2007 4:40PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, corpseicles

TMZ has confirmed that the son of actress Hunter Tylo has died.

The Clark County Coroner tells TMZ 19-year-old Michael Tylo, Jr.
(pictured above with Michael Sr. in 2002) drowned and was pronounced
dead at 11:55 PM last night. Michael went by the nickname Mickey. The
police were initially called to the house at 10:18 PM to respond to a
report of a deceased male in a pool. We're told the matter is
currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been
requested.

Hunter has endured much tragedy in her life, as her youngest daughter
Katya was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, and was forced to have her
eye removed and replaced by a glass eye.

Hunter was also involved in a very high profile lawsuit against Aaron
Spelling, after she was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant
(with daughter Izabella). She won a nearly $5 million judgment from
the producer.

A rep for "Bold and the Beautiful," on which Hunter has been a cast
member on and off for 16 years, would not comment.

http://news.google.ca/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_enUS215US215&q=hunter%20tylo&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wn
______________________________________
http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/

Message has been deleted

Taylor

Oct 19, 2007, 9:20:15 PM10/19/07
On Oct 19, 9:14 pm, "It's the Principle!"
<brandy...@kittylitternewsguy.com> wrote:
> Taylor <fetchwithruffruff...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> alt.gossip.celebrities:
>
> >http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/
>
> Turtlenecks are revolting. I guess this is going to be the "non-birth
> control" birth control.

Sad about what you lost? Guess a trip to "http://
www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/" would just make you spazz (spaz sp?)
out more.

RIP, Mickey!!

> --
> Brandy Alexandre
>
> The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he
> never would be found out. -- Thomas Babington Macaulay

Chris

Oct 19, 2007, 9:20:03 PM10/19/07

"Taylor" <fetchwithr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns
> Posted Oct 19th 2007 4:40PM by TMZ Staff
> Filed under: Celebrity Justice, corpseicles
>
> ______________________________________
> http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/

Gotta say I knew Catholics were against a lot of things ,
but I didn't some of them had anything against THAT !!!

Taylor

Oct 19, 2007, 9:33:06 PM10/19/07
On Oct 19, 9:20 pm, "Chris" <nos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Taylor" <fetchwithruffruff...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

lol Here's an even *biiger* shocker: http://www.jewsagainstcircumcision.org/

Message has been deleted

Taylor

Oct 19, 2007, 9:43:30 PM10/19/07
On Oct 19, 9:39 pm, "It's the Principle!"
<brandy...@kittylitternewsguy.com> wrote:
> Taylor <fetchwithruffruff...@yahoo.com> wrote in rec.arts.tv:

> > On Oct 19, 9:14 pm, "It's the Principle!"
> ><brandy...@kittylitternewsguy.com> wrote:
> >> Taylor <fetchwithruffruff...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >> alt.gossip.celebrities:

> >> Turtlenecks are revolting. I guess this is going to be the
> >> "non-birth control" birth control.
>
> > Sad about what you lost? Guess a trip to "http://
> >www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/" would just make you spazz (spaz
> > sp?) out more.
>
> > RIP, Mickey!!
>
> What I lost? I have in-house plumbing, thanks.

Ah. One of those, eh?

> --
> Brandy Alexandre
>
> The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he

> never would be found out. -- Thomas Babington Macaulay- Hide quoted text -

LJ

Oct 19, 2007, 9:58:09 PM10/19/07

"Taylor" <fetchwithr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns
> Posted Oct 19th 2007 4:40PM by TMZ Staff
> Filed under: Celebrity Justice, corpseicles
>
> TMZ has confirmed that the son of actress Hunter Tylo has died.
>
> The Clark County Coroner tells TMZ 19-year-old Michael Tylo, Jr.
> (pictured above with Michael Sr. in 2002) drowned and was pronounced
> dead at 11:55 PM last night. Michael went by the nickname Mickey. The
> police were initially called to the house at 10:18 PM to respond to a
> report of a deceased male in a pool. We're told the matter is
> currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been
> requested.
>
> Hunter has endured much tragedy in her life, as her youngest daughter
> Katya was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, and was forced to have her
> eye removed and replaced by a glass eye.
>
> Hunter was also involved in a very high profile lawsuit against Aaron
> Spelling, after she was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant
> (with daughter Izabella). She won a nearly $5 million judgment from
> the producer.
>
> A rep for "Bold and the Beautiful," on which Hunter has been a cast
> member on and off for 16 years, would not comment.

I know this has nothing to do with the tragedy of losing a child, but she
really has the worst facelift I've seen. Way too much work...she was a
beauty beforehand, but she looks like the joker on a bad day now.

aemeijers

Oct 19, 2007, 10:03:19 PM10/19/07
'Bout damn time. Everyone signs petitions (and rightfully so) against
<female> genital mutilation in middle east and African cultures, but in
the western world where most circumcision is practiced (and universal
access to soap and water make the 'sanitary reasons' argument a
non-starter), almost nobody gives a second thought to what is routinely
done to boy babies.

Makes me glad my mother and maternal grandmother (an MD) were northern
European immigrants, and told the hospital to eff off when they included
that in the packet of 'routine' paperwork to sign when me and my
brothers were born. In talking to vanilla whitebread Nth generation
Amurricans (friends and co-workers) about it over the years, most had
never even thought about it, and didn't know saying no was an option.
'Well, the doctors must know best' is still the default status in north
america, I fear.

But, having said that- my sympathies to Hunter Tylo (whom I barely
remember from some hair crap ads). No parent should ever have to bury a
kid, etc.

aem sends....

Message has been deleted

Taylor

Oct 19, 2007, 10:14:03 PM10/19/07
On Oct 19, 9:58 pm, "LJ" <l...@lsouth.net> wrote:
> "Taylor" <fetchwithruffruff...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> beauty beforehand, but she looks like the joker on a bad day now.- Hide quoted text -

People say that about her on her IMDb listing message board. Too much
Botox. I tend to agree.

The lawsuit-happy shrew.

DonnaB shallotpeel

Oct 19, 2007, 10:50:46 PM10/19/07
He's also Michael Tylo's son. He's by far the better actor & I am sure many
people remember him.

> The lawsuit-happy shrew.

One lawsuit makes one litigious? And, damn, what a lawsuit it was!

Shrew, I don't know. I've heard stories she was & stories she wasn't.

--
DonnaB shallotpeel

"We don't criticize the Jewish people. We criticize, we will criticize when
they need to be criticized, the government of Israel." - Desmond Tutu

Gove...@postmaster.co.uk

Oct 20, 2007, 12:04:42 AM10/20/07
On Oct 19, 9:03 pm, Taylor <fetchwithruffruff...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns
> Posted Oct 19th 2007 4:40PM by TMZ Staff
> Filed under: Celebrity Justice, corpseicles
>
> TMZ has confirmed that the son of actress Hunter Tylo has died.
>
> The Clark County Coroner tells TMZ 19-year-old Michael Tylo, Jr.
> (pictured above with Michael Sr. in 2002) drowned and was pronounced
> dead at 11:55 PM last night. Michael went by the nickname Mickey. The
> police were initially called to the house at 10:18 PM to respond to a
> report of a deceased male in a pool. We're told the matter is
> currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been
> requested.
>
> Hunter has endured much tragedy in her life, as her youngest daughter
> Katya was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, and was forced to have her
> eye removed and replaced by a glass eye.
>
> Hunter was also involved in a very high profile lawsuit against Aaron
> Spelling, after she was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant
> (with daughter Izabella). She won a nearly $5 million judgment from
> the producer.
>
> A rep for "Bold and the Beautiful," on which Hunter has been a cast
> member on and off for 16 years, would not comment.
>
> http://news.google.ca/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_en...
> ______________________________________http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/

Wow, that is shocking and sudden. She must be in such agony over the
lose of her son. She seems like such a nice person to have so much
pain. Only God knows why?

Governess
http://gatesofrighteousness.blogspot.com

DonnaB shallotpeel

Oct 20, 2007, 12:28:27 AM10/20/07
Michael Tylo
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0878951/

wnbc.com

Soap Actress Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns
Cause Of Death Ruled Accidental Drowning

LAS VEGAS -- Officials from the Clark County Coroner's Office have confirmed
that actress Hunter Tylo's teenage son drowned Thursday night, reported
KVVU-TV.

Michael Tylo Jr., 19, -- who went by Mikey -- drowned and was pronounced
dead at 11:55 p.m. Thursday at the family's home in the Las Vegas suburb of
Henderson, Nev.

Authorities said his death has been ruled an accidental drowning.

Hunter Tylo plays a lead role in the "The Bold and the Beautiful" and has
appeared in more than 500 episodes of the soap opera since 1990. She was in
Los Angeles at the time of the incident, show representative Eva Demirjian
said. Demirjian declined further comment.

Tylo is most famous for winning a wrongful termination suit against Aaron
Spelling. Tylo was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant with
daughter Izabella. She won a nearly $5 million judgment from the producer.

Hunter Tylo's ex-husband, Michael Tylo, is an assistant professor of film at
the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

The actress has three other children, Chris, Izabella Gabrielle and Katya
Ariel.

Charlene

Oct 20, 2007, 2:05:13 AM10/20/07

Since when do 99% of men who are circumcised completely lose the
ability to orgasm?

Since when 75% of men who are circumscribed have blinding agony during
sex so horrible that 10% of them commit suicide over it?

Since when does male circumcision shorten the average man's life
expectancy by 20 years?

Seriously, if you're comparing female genital mutilation, which is
without question or exception a form of torture, to male circumcision,
you need to shut up. It's not even in the vicinity.

I get so damned tired of men co-opting the horrors of female genital
mutilation by whining "Waaah! Waah! Why aren't you talking about
MEMEMEMEME!! I'm the man!! I'm the one with the all-important penis!!!
I deserve ALL the pity!!! Talk about meeeeeeeeee and MY horrors
ONLY!!!!" any time FGM is mentioned, and (as in this case) even when
it isn't.

Why don't you go tell cancer patients about your stubbed toe instead?

wd43

Charlene

Oct 20, 2007, 3:02:08 AM10/20/07
On Oct 19, 8:03 pm, aemeijers <aemeij...@att.net> wrote:

Since when do 99% of men who are circumcised completely lose the
ability to orgasm?

Since when 75% of men who are circumscribed have blinding agony during
sex so horrible that 10% of them commit suicide over it?

Since when does male circumcision shorten the average man's life
expectancy by 20 years?

Seriously, if you're comparing female genital mutilation, which is
without question or exception a form of torture, to male circumcision,
you need to shut up. It's not even in the vicinity.

I get so damned tired of men co-opting the horrors of female genital
mutilation by whining "Waaah! Waah! Why aren't you talking about

MEMEMEMEME!! I'm the man!! I deserve the pity!!! Talk about
meeeeeeeeee and MY horrors!!!!" any time FGM is mentioned, and (as in

Thanatos

Oct 20, 2007, 8:24:42 AM10/20/07
In article <1192860083.2...@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Charlene <charlene...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why should that be a criteria in deciding whether it's okay to lop off
perfectly natural and functioning body parts from a newborn baby?

Taylor

Oct 20, 2007, 11:28:07 AM10/20/07
> wd43- Hide quoted text -

No, YOU need to educate yourself. The removal of the clitoral hood is
_exactly_ like MGM (male genital mutilation). Clearly, you haven't yet
got it.

Thriceshy

Oct 20, 2007, 12:24:17 PM10/20/07
On Oct 20, 12:05 am, Charlene <charlene.vick...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> I get so damned tired of men co-opting the horrors of female genital
> mutilation by whining "Waaah! Waah! Why aren't you talking about
> MEMEMEMEME!! I'm the man!! I'm the one with the all-important penis!!!
> I deserve ALL the pity!!! Talk about meeeeeeeeee and MY horrors
> ONLY!!!!" any time FGM is mentioned, and (as in this case) even when
> it isn't.
>
> Why don't you go tell cancer patients about your stubbed toe instead?
>
> wd43- Hide quoted text -

Or here's an idea--how about we all agree that taking sharp objects to
ANY child's genitals is a horrible thing to do?

Pili

Oct 20, 2007, 12:28:06 PM10/20/07

You've got my vote.

Pili

Louis Epstein

Oct 20, 2007, 8:32:23 PM10/20/07
In alt.obituaries Chris <nos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
:
: "Taylor" <fetchwithr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
:

Well,the Inquisition used to use circumcision as evidence of heresy...

-=-=-

Louis Epstein

Oct 20, 2007, 8:33:50 PM10/20/07
In alt.obituaries aemeijers <aeme...@att.net> wrote:

: Taylor wrote:
:> On Oct 19, 9:20 pm, "Chris" <nos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
:>>
:>>> ______________________________________
:>>> http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/
:>> Gotta say I knew Catholics were against a lot of things ,
:>> but I didn't some of them had anything against THAT !!!
:>
:> lol Here's an even *biiger* shocker: http://www.jewsagainstcircumcision.org/
:>
: 'Bout damn time. Everyone signs petitions (and rightfully so) against
: <female> genital mutilation in middle east and African cultures, but in
: the western world where most circumcision is practiced (and universal
: access to soap and water make the 'sanitary reasons' argument a
: non-starter), almost nobody gives a second thought to what is routinely
: done to boy babies.

Frankly,I am revolted by the very idea of a foreskin...
I pity any boy baby who has not had this excision,
no less an essential than severing the umbilical cord,
performed!

Louis Epstein

Oct 20, 2007, 8:35:12 PM10/20/07
In alt.obituaries Thanatos <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
: In article <1192860083.2...@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

A foreskin serves no function except to facilitate infections!!

aemeijers

Oct 20, 2007, 9:28:57 PM10/20/07
Oh, bullshit. It acts as a protective cover, as well as a bearing.
(think drawer slide.) Modern plumbing and soap and water make the
infection issue a moot point.

aem sends...

aem sends..

Louis Epstein

Oct 21, 2007, 1:54:33 AM10/21/07
In alt.obituaries aemeijers <aeme...@att.net> wrote:

Not what the statistics say,
regarding AIDS and penile cancer
among circumcised and uncircumcised men...

Taylor

Oct 21, 2007, 4:39:02 AM10/21/07
On Oct 20, 8:33 pm, Louis Epstein <l...@main.put.com> wrote:

> In alt.obituaries aemeijers <aemeij...@att.net> wrote:: Taylor wrote:
>
> :> On Oct 19, 9:20 pm, "Chris" <nos...@yahoo.com> wrote::>> "Taylor" <fetchwithruffruff...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> :>>
> :>>news:1192842238.5...@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> :>>
> :>>> Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns
> :>>> Posted Oct 19th 2007 4:40PM by TMZ Staff
> :>>> Filed under: Celebrity Justice, corpseicles
> :>>> ______________________________________
> :>>>http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/
> :>> Gotta say I knew Catholics were against a lot of things ,
> :>> but I didn't some of them had anything against THAT !!!
> :>
> :> lol Here's an even *biiger* shocker:http://www.jewsagainstcircumcision.org/
> :>
> : 'Bout damn time. Everyone signs petitions (and rightfully so) against
> : <female> genital mutilation in middle east and African cultures, but in
> : the western world where most circumcision is practiced (and universal
> : access to soap and water make the 'sanitary reasons' argument a
> : non-starter), almost nobody gives a second thought to what is routinely
> : done to boy babies.
>
> Frankly,I am revolted by the very idea of a foreskin...
> I pity any boy baby who has not had this excision,
> no less an essential than severing the umbilical cord,
> performed!

Cleary a totally ignorant person who hasn't bothered to educate
himself/herself by checking out the links. And wants to perpetuate
idiotic and outdated myths. Nice!

the history of MGM via slideshow information:
http://www.icgi.org/medicalization/#Page_1

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2007, 9:01:10 AM10/21/07
In article <ypadnVELWpVdA4fa...@velocitywest.net>,
Louis Epstein <l...@main.put.com> wrote:

Not according to actual doctors.

Knowledge

Oct 21, 2007, 9:02:25 AM10/21/07

>> :>>>http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/
>> :>> Gotta say I knew Catholics were against a lot of things ,
>> :>> but I didn't some of them had anything against THAT !!!
>> :>
>> :> lol Here's an even *biiger* shocker:http://www.jewsagainstcircumcision.org/
>> :>
>> : 'Bout damn time. Everyone signs petitions (and rightfully so) against
>> : <female> genital mutilation in middle east and African cultures, but in
>> : the western world where most circumcision is practiced (and universal
>> : access to soap and water make the 'sanitary reasons' argument a
>> : non-starter), almost nobody gives a second thought to what is routinely
>> : done to boy babies.
>>
>> Frankly,I am revolted by the very idea of a foreskin...
>> I pity any boy baby who has not had this excision,
>> no less an essential than severing the umbilical cord,
>> performed!
>
>Cleary a totally ignorant person who hasn't bothered to educate
>himself/herself by checking out the links. And wants to perpetuate
>idiotic and outdated myths. Nice!
>
>the history of MGM via slideshow information:
>http://www.icgi.org/medicalization/#Page_1
>

>> -=-=-
>> The World Trade Center towers MUST rise again,
>> at least as tall as before...or terror has triumphed.

So basically you all are saying that GOD didn't know what he was doing
when he created the Hue-man body in the manner that he did? :-)
What arrogance and stupidity!

http://www.mothersagainstcirc.org/med-argu.htm

http://edition.cnn.com/HEALTH/men/9909/20/circumcision.adult/

http://www.stopinfantcircumcision.org/SICspock.htm

http://www.telebay.com/7777/packet8.html

http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/cgb

Don't buy "Beringer wines. From my viewpoint only, they are using extremely lax quality
control procedures. Their wine kind of reminds me of Chinese products.

Message has been deleted

Taylor

Oct 21, 2007, 12:51:58 PM10/21/07
On Oct 21, 12:39 pm, "explorer" <N...@ubidnis.com> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes"Thanatos" <atro...@mac.com> wrote in message

> > In article <ypadnVELWpVdA4fanZ2dnUVZ_ujin...@velocitywest.net>,
> > Louis Epstein <l...@main.put.com> wrote:
>
> >> In alt.obituaries Thanatos <atro...@mac.com> wrote:
> >> : In article <1192860083.239883.201...@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> You spend waaaaay too much time thinking about your penis.- Hide quoted text -

It's the other way around, parents/parents-to-be spend way too much
time thinking about which crib to buy and then say moronic things
like: "Oh, YOU decide, honey. YOUR the one w/ the penis." *rolls eyes*
(says the lady w/ intact genitals to a man who has a mutilated one and
knows nothing about foreskin)

Mothering.com: The Case Against Circumcision
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/forumdisplay.php?f=44

This thread was originally intended to be about the death of Hunter
and Michael Tylo's mentally/physically disabled son drowning w/ my
"cause" (pet project) link added to the bottom [much like that Steve
Newport guy here has his animal shelter addy], but it's great to
provide an opportunity to educate and prevent future human rights
violations. :-) RIP, "Mickey". You're w/ William Shatner's 4th wife
and that kid that drowned in Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee's place.

Adam H. Kerman

Oct 21, 2007, 1:12:15 PM10/21/07

Were you going to cite those statistics or keep them a secret?

chazwin

Oct 21, 2007, 2:40:44 PM10/21/07
No, god created nothing.
Human mutilation has been a fact of life in many human societies since
time immemorial. Get over it!
If you don't want YOUR child circumcised then I will support your
decision.
I think it is outrageous to fiddle with a baby's genitals.
All Rabbis qualify as paedophiles in my book.
But it is not for me to tell others how they may treat their
offspring.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2007, 3:08:19 PM10/21/07
In article <AK-dnYRirZsvHYba...@centurytel.net>,
"explorer" <No...@ubidnis.com> wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
> "Thanatos" <atr...@mac.com> wrote in message

> You spend waaaaay too much time thinking about your penis.

Wow, talk about a non sequitur. You win this month's award.

Knowledge

Oct 21, 2007, 6:47:06 PM10/21/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:40:44 -0700, chazwin <chaz...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Thanks for supporting me.

If the SUPREME BEING didn't create the universe...who did? You and
your friends? Huh?

cloud dreamer

Oct 21, 2007, 6:55:47 PM10/21/07
Knowledge wrote:

> If the SUPREME BEING didn't create the universe...who did? You and

> your friends? Huh?o

Nature created the universe.

Just because current technology can't definitively answer that question
isn't a reason to give credit to an imaginary "supreme being."

Certainly, current technology has answered most questions concerning
things that were once attributed to your "supreme buddy." The big guy in
the sky is no longer responsible for earthquakes, thunderstorms and
eclipses etc etc. Epilepsy is no longer the devil (and thankfully,
they're no longer stoned to death for being epileptic).

In time, science will answer the ultimate question. Certainly, their
theories hold more water than a few lines in a book written by a people
who thought comets were the harbingers of evil.

..

--

We must change the way we live,
or the climate will do it for us.

Kris Baker

Oct 21, 2007, 7:09:13 PM10/21/07
Knowledge wrote:

> If the SUPREME BEING didn't create the universe...who did?

Who created the SUPREME BEING?

Bastard Toadflax

Oct 21, 2007, 7:16:25 PM10/21/07

Kris Baker wrote:

It is all an EZ Bake Oven experiment gone awry....

BT

Captain Infinity

Oct 21, 2007, 7:41:39 PM10/21/07

Insane humans.

**
Captain Infinity

Pete Sake

Oct 21, 2007, 8:24:04 PM10/21/07
Terry del Fuego wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:33:50 -0500, Osama bin Cock-Squatter
> <l...@main.put.com> wrote:
>
>> Frankly,I am revolted by the very idea of a foreskin...
>
> Well, it's certainly refreshing to see you finally admit that you
> think about other men's penises.

>> I pity any boy baby who has not had this excision,
>> no less an essential than severing the umbilical cord,
>> performed!
>
> I've always appreciated my suture tunnel. Would you like me to send
> you a picture of it with a floss threader run through it?

pwned! :-)

Immortalist

Oct 21, 2007, 10:39:53 PM10/21/07
On Oct 21, 11:40 am, chazwin <chazwy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> No, god created nothing.

Are you claiming that no christian can prove that God exists and
created something or are you claiming that you can prove that a God
doesn't exist and didn't create anything?

Big Shoe

Oct 22, 2007, 10:27:59 AM10/22/07

No one has mentioned a huge reason why this practice persists in the
United States. Think about how much money hospitals and pediatricians
would lose if circumcision were no longer performed. If insurance
companies would not pay for it, the operation would not be performed
routinely.

Pili

Oct 22, 2007, 11:27:13 AM10/22/07
On Oct 20, 5:33 pm, Louis Epstein <l...@main.put.com> wrote:

> In alt.obituaries aemeijers <aemeij...@att.net> wrote:: Taylor wrote:
>
> :> On Oct 19, 9:20 pm, "Chris" <nos...@yahoo.com> wrote::>> "Taylor" <fetchwithruffruff...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> :>>
> :>>news:1192842238.5...@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> :>>
> :>>> Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns
> :>>> Posted Oct 19th 2007 4:40PM by TMZ Staff
> :>>> Filed under: Celebrity Justice, corpseicles
> :>>> ______________________________________
> :>>>http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/
> :>> Gotta say I knew Catholics were against a lot of things ,
> :>> but I didn't some of them had anything against THAT !!!
> :>
> :> lol Here's an even *biiger* shocker:http://www.jewsagainstcircumcision.org/
> :>
> : 'Bout damn time. Everyone signs petitions (and rightfully so) against
> : <female> genital mutilation in middle east and African cultures, but in
> : the western world where most circumcision is practiced (and universal
> : access to soap and water make the 'sanitary reasons' argument a
> : non-starter), almost nobody gives a second thought to what is routinely
> : done to boy babies.
>
> Frankly,I am revolted by the very idea of a foreskin...
> I pity any boy baby who has not had this excision,
> no less an essential than severing the umbilical cord,
> performed!

That's really too bad. I would pity you, since you have no idea what
you're talking about on so many levels, but you deserve what you're
getting in life.

I'm glad that fewer people are buying into your miserable point of
view
each year in the United States. Cosmetic surgery for babies is
ridiculous and inhumane, merely to meet the requirements you have
that people be ugly and disfigured.

Obviously, you have little experience with the uncut - either being
one or being the lover of one.

Pili

Mich...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2007, 2:05:15 PM10/22/07
On Oct 21, 10:39 pm, Immortalist <reanimater_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 21, 11:40 am, chazwin <chazwy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > No, god created nothing.
>
> Are you claiming that no christian can prove that God exists and
> created something or are you claiming that you can prove that a God
> doesn't exist and didn't create anything?

I'm not sure that this adds anything to the debate, but ... hey I've
got time to kill.
One of the first words that my daughter learned was "Daddy" and
although she is only a year old she knows that I am her daddy. If you
were able to ask her to prove this what could she say. She is not
aware of any proof and would be unable to understand the proofs even
if they were revealed to her. However, this does not change the facts
that I am in fact her dad and she knows it.
I see many evidences of God in the world around me. I also have
experienced many evidences of God in my life. I am absolutely
convinced that God is real. Many are quick to say that there is no
God because they cannot prove that He exist. Ironically these same
people are much more ready to accept other theories as truth (i.e.
"nature" created the world - from a previous post) although they also
lack of proof. While I very well could be wrong, I surmise that many
use this argument about God because they don't want there to be a
God. I wonder why that is?

Captain Infinity

Oct 22, 2007, 7:09:04 PM10/22/07
Once Upon A Time Mich...@gmail.com wrote:

>While I very well could be wrong, I surmise that many
>use this argument about God because they don't want there to be a
>God. I wonder why that is?

To quote Mark Twain: "If there is a God, he is a malign thug."

**
Captain Infinity

Louis Epstein

Oct 22, 2007, 10:31:20 PM10/22/07
In alt.obituaries Pili <huika_...@volcanomail.com> wrote:

It would be great if we could adjust the human genome so that
foreskins would no longer exist!

:> -=-=-

:

Oct 23, 2007, 3:47:43 AM10/23/07

> You're absolutely right that they're not the same thing and I'm
> completely in sympathy with your point. But what they both have in
> common in my head is a horrible assumption that it's not just OK but
> *expected* that one will needlessly carve away at a very intimate area
> for reasons that make no rational sense without consulting the owner
> of said genitals.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the study that was halted regarding
circumcision and AIDS defense. The study was halted because of the
70% reduction in AIDS among those circumcised. It was unethical to
continue the study when the results were so flagrant. That little
piece of skin flap aids in the transmission of human to human
sexually transmitted disease and it's removal is nothing like FGM
(which can and often does include the removal of the clitoris which is
the equivalent to the male penis) in it's impact. More studies as
well an anecdotal interpretation also confirms the fact that
circumcision and AIDS are negatively linked. African countries with
high rates of circumcision have low rates of AIDS, the inverse is also
true.

Next I expect all of you to comment on how autism and immunizations
are linked despite the studies that have repeatedly shown otherwise.
More importantly, this despite the fact that the ONLY link found was
through a Wakefield study that now has him under investigation because
of gross misconduct. It seem that 10 of the 13 investigators
retracted the interpretation. It seems the study was directly related
to a desire by the parents to sue manufacturers of the vaccine. I see
conflict of interest for starters. I think monies would be better
used studying chemicals in the blood streams of children including
flame retardants, pesticides found in fruits, and the like. I'd
wager, the rates found in children will be outrageously high compared
to adults.

Ramona

chazwin

Oct 23, 2007, 4:04:02 AM10/23/07

This is the sillyest argument on earth. You are placing yourself in
the mind of a child and using it to justify an imaginary incorporeal
being.
If you had brought up your child to call your dog the devil then she
would believe that the dog was the devil. That is what some Muslim
children are brought up to beleive of GW Bush. Maybe they are the ones
that are right? If you are sitting in a burned out village with no
water surrounded by white men with guns, then you might beleive that
Bush was the devil too.

chazwin

Oct 23, 2007, 4:04:39 AM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 12:09 am, Captain Infinity <Infin...@captaininfinity.us>
wrote:

> Once Upon A Time Michae...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >While I very well could be wrong, I surmise that many
> >use this argument about God because they don't want there to be a
> >God. I wonder why that is?
>
> To quote Mark Twain: "If there is a God, he is a malign thug."

Or according to Nietszche, maybe he died a long time ago.

cloud dreamer

Oct 23, 2007, 8:46:12 AM10/23/07

No. There is proof that a sunset is nature. An earthquake is nature.
Lightning is nature. Comets are nature. All these things were attributed
to god because ancient man could not understand these basic notions.
They are no longer attributed to god. We know what causes them. We
accept that nature causes them. Ancient man simply created god to
explain it because they didn't know better. Heck, ancient man used to
stone epileptics cause they were told the epileptic was possessed by the
devil. We know that epilepsy is nature now, don't we???

Just because you can comprehend the power of nature is NOT a reason to
think a supreme buddy in the sky is responsible. You need to accept that
some things can't be explained today (the origins of the universe) but
in time, the explanation will be found. It takes a strong mind to accept
that some things simply can't be explained...we don't run to the fiction
written by a people who couldn't comprehend an eclipse to explain to us
why one occurs. We use our own intelligence, our own eyes and our own
calculations to explain it. Most everything attributed to god is
explained. Accept it. There is no god.

And this isn't an argument because "I don't want there to be a god." We
simply don't want to live a lie. With god comes living a life according
to that of the ancient Mediterranean. With god comes the hate and
hypocrisy as they use some bible quotes to justify hate but ignore other
things in the same passages (ie Leviticus promotes the hatred of
gays...but the same person that uses that excuse to hate will not stone
his neighbour if he works on the sabbath). With religion comes
unrestricted population growth and misery as people have children they
cannot afford to raise. With religion comes the wars over beliefs and
the wholesale murder of people based solely on their beliefs etc etc etc.

No...I could care less if there was a god...what I don't want is the
baggage that goes with him.

Besides, if your god was so almighty he'd take the time to reveal
himself once in a while. Until that happens, he doesn't exist.

cloud dreamer

Oct 23, 2007, 8:50:56 AM10/23/07
Immortalist wrote:
> On Oct 21, 11:40 am, chazwin <chazwy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> No, god created nothing.
>
> Are you claiming that no christian can prove that God exists and
> created something or are you claiming that you can prove that a God
> doesn't exist and didn't create anything?

How do you prove that something doesn't exist??? If you are advocating
his existence then you prove it.

chazwin

Oct 23, 2007, 9:20:11 AM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 1:50 pm, cloud dreamer <Global_Warm...@is.real> wrote:
> Immortalist wrote:
> > On Oct 21, 11:40 am, chazwin <chazwy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> No, god created nothing.
>
> > Are you claiming that no christian can prove that God exists and
> > created something or are you claiming that you can prove that a God
> > doesn't exist and didn't create anything?
>
> How do you prove that something doesn't exist??? If you are advocating
> his existence then you prove it.

Yes, this is indeed the only valid approach. It is innocent until
proven guilty.
I cannot disprove that there is a pink spotted teapot in orbit around
Pluto. I can't even disprove that Pluto, god of the underworld to the
Romans exists. But this like so many other forgotten gods is so
unlikely to make the whole idea appear rather stupid.

Gator Slayer

Oct 23, 2007, 9:24:03 AM10/23/07

The Supremer Being.

cloud dreamer

Oct 23, 2007, 9:47:34 AM10/23/07

Which leads to one of my favorite sayings:

"I contend that we are all atheists.
I just believe in one fewer god than you.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen L. Roberts

Sums it up nicely.

Patricia Martin Steward

Oct 23, 2007, 10:14:22 AM10/23/07
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 00:28:27 -0400, DonnaB shallotpeel
<shall...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Hunter Tylo's ex-husband, Michael Tylo, is an assistant professor of film at
>the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

They were on "All My Children" at the same time (in the mid-to-late
'80s IIRC), and her name was *something* Hunter. When she married
him, she changed her name to Hunter Tylo.

Going strictly on memory here, mind you.
--
Face your fears.
Live your dreams.

Nunya B.

Oct 23, 2007, 10:27:14 AM10/23/07
"Patricia Martin Steward" <impa...@notverizon.net> wrote in message

I believe she was Deborah Morehart then.
--
the volleyballchick

DonnaB shallotpeel

Oct 23, 2007, 11:17:42 AM10/23/07
In rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc on Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:27:14 -0500 in Msg.#
<5o6em8F...@mid.individual.net>, "Nunya B."
<nunyaday...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Patricia Martin Steward" <impa...@notverizon.net> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 00:28:27 -0400, DonnaB shallotpeel
> > <shall...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >>
> >>Hunter Tylo's ex-husband, Michael Tylo, is an assistant professor of film
> >>at
> >>the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
> >
> > They were on "All My Children" at the same time (in the mid-to-late
> > '80s IIRC), and her name was *something* Hunter. When she married
> > him, she changed her name to Hunter Tylo.
> >
> > Going strictly on memory here, mind you.
>

> I believe she was Deborah Morehart then.

Yes, definitely Deborah something (not Hunter). Hunter's her middle name,
isn't it? And, on AMC she was a rather mousy blonde, wasn't she? (Also going
on memory.)

--
DonnaB shallotpeel

"Almost any difficulty will move in the face of honesty. When I am honest I
never feel stupid. And when I am honest I am automatically humble." - Hugh
Prather (I Touch the Earth, The Earth Touches Me)

Mich...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2007, 11:27:10 AM10/23/07

I think I was unclear on my analogy. To my daughter I am real and I
am her dad. She knows this because of the role I play in her life. I
have proved myself to her. I want to be clear on this. This is only
HER proof. It is not proof to anyone else. Could I be deceiving
her? Yes, but I wouldn't. I can present scientific evidence to the
rest of the world that I am her father, but this evidence would mean
nothing to her because she could not understand it.

God has proved himself to me via the means I describe earlier. Their
may be a more tangible proof of God, but I don't need it. I have
experienced God in my life and have experienced his loves for me, this
is my proof.

Like I mentioned before. I see so many example of people willing to
accept other theories as possible without substantiated proof, but yet
I always here "God does not exist because their is no proof".

My opinion is that when God wants you to know He exists on that day
you will have proof enough.

cloud dreamer

Oct 23, 2007, 11:59:26 AM10/23/07

The problem isn't whether this god guy exists or not...the problem is
what is done in his name. I could care less what your delusions lead you
to believe...but it's what others like you do with those beliefs. There
are plenty out there that believe in UFOs and there are plenty that
don't...but you don't see the believers murdering the non-believers. You
don't see the believers telling people they can't have an abortion
because the almighty UFO guy says you can't. You don't see believers
vilifying other believers and waging war on them simply because they
believe in green aliens and not grey ones. You don't see believers
making promises that can't possibly be proven or kept. You don't see
believers relying on a book to tell them who they can like and who to hate.

The whole problem with the god thing is that you need others to believe
to substantiate your own beliefs and for that you need to force it on
others. You accept things with ZERO proof without question and try to
feel better by saying everyone else is wrong and doesn't have proof. I'm
sorry...but just how do you prove something DOES NOT exist. You whine
when religion is taken out of school, not caring that there are children
there who don't want any part of your religion...but wait, they're wrong
and you're right.

Religion is evil. By extension, the god they worship is evil. He allows
evil to perpetuate itself in his name. If he really loved everyone he
would stop it...but wait...you have an explanation for that one
too...let me guess...free will. Bullshit. If there was a god, there
would be no free will. The two are mutually exclusive.

If you want to think that that fuzzy feeling you get is god then fine.
The problem is you can't keep that to yourself, in your home or church.
You have to spread it...because deep down...you know if you don't, the
religion dies and so too does your god. Just as Zeus and Apollo died.

"I contend that we are all atheists.
I just believe in one fewer god than you.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-- Stephen L. Roberts

So fitting.

Aisling Willow Grey

Oct 23, 2007, 1:45:22 PM10/23/07
(in article <714sh3ped87c1qev8...@4ax.com>):

> In rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc on Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:27:14 -0500 in Msg.#
> <5o6em8F...@mid.individual.net>, "Nunya B."
> <nunyaday...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Patricia Martin Steward" <impa...@notverizon.net> wrote in message

>>> They were on "All My Children" at the same time (in the mid-to-late
>>> '80s IIRC), and her name was *something* Hunter. When she married
>>> him, she changed her name to Hunter Tylo.
>>>
>>> Going strictly on memory here, mind you.
>>
>> I believe she was Deborah Morehart then.
>
> Yes, definitely Deborah something (not Hunter). Hunter's her middle name,
> isn't it? And, on AMC she was a rather mousy blonde, wasn't she? (Also going
> on memory.) <<

Yes, she was Deborah Morehart then, and she played Robin McCall. She got
locked in a bank vault with Tad. This was during the time when the Jenny
look-alike was running around town being myserious.

Aisling
--
FAC Will Cortlandt
Jewelled Frango 2001

"In my line of work you gotta keep repeating things over and over and over
again for the truth to sink in, to kinda catapult the propaganda." - George
W. Bush, May 24, 2005

Mich...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2007, 3:29:40 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 11:59 am, cloud dreamer <S...@Global.Warming> wrote:

Your last statement is interesting. On one hand you dismiss belief in
God because of the implied actions those beliefs entail in others(that
is my understanding of what you said). Yet you apparently have no
qualms about demanding actions from others based upon your own
beliefs. However, it can be implied that your belief in the supposed
dangers of global warming (I assume that is what you are referring to)
does not come from God. What does it come from and is that thing
"evil" because it demands actions in others?

I mention my beliefs because I consider them beneficial to me. If you
choose not to believe that is your decision. I would never compel you
to share my beliefs (even if I could). Your argument (with regard to
the multiple God belief systems) appears to be that if 99 out of one
hundred choices are wrong then the 100th choice must also be wrong. I
would argue that having one right answer presumes that all of the
other "different" answers are wrong (but hey that is just me).

Knowledge

Oct 23, 2007, 4:33:50 PM10/23/07

Excellent! Beautifully stated. :-)

Dogs, Cats, canaries, and other animals can sense, hear, see, smell
things that we humans can't.

Yet we accept that fact that they have senses that operate in
dimensions beyond us.

The same goes for GOD. He is all around us, all the time, but we
aren't allowed to know the exact details of how he does what he does.

So why do you find that so hard to accept?

Proverbs Chapter 1

Verse 5 - A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of
understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

7 - The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of KNOWLEDGE: [but] USENET fools
despise wisdom and instruction.

Captain Infinity

Oct 23, 2007, 6:11:01 PM10/23/07
Once Upon A Time Mich...@gmail.com wrote:

>Their
>may be a more tangible proof of God, but I don't need it. I have
>experienced God in my life and have experienced his loves for me, this
>is my proof.
>
>Like I mentioned before. I see so many example of people willing to
>accept other theories as possible without substantiated proof, but yet
>I always here "God does not exist because their is no proof".

I know there is no god because if one existed he wouldn't allow
functional illiterates to post to Usenet.

**
Captain Infinity

William December Starr

Oct 25, 2007, 3:26:58 AM10/25/07
In article <gfmsh3thjss984msg...@4ax.com>,
Knowledge <knowl...@charter.net> said:

> Dogs, Cats, canaries, and other animals can sense, hear, see,
> smell things that we humans can't.
>
> Yet we accept that fact that they have senses that operate in
> dimensions beyond us.

No we don't.

> The same goes for GOD. He is all around us, all the time, but we
> aren't allowed to know the exact details of how he does what he
> does.
>
> So why do you find that so hard to accept?

Utter lack of supporting evidence?

--
William December Starr <wds...@panix.com>

Message has been deleted

Thriceshy

Oct 26, 2007, 1:07:23 PM10/26/07
On Oct 20, 11:54 pm, Louis Epstein <l...@main.put.com> wrote:

> Not what the statistics say,
> regarding AIDS and penile cancer
> among circumcised and uncircumcised men...

Untrue. The United States, which still sports the highest rate
(though dropping rapidly, thankfully) of routine infant circumcision
in the world, also has the highest rate of penile cancer. The
American Cancer Society has repeatedly and strenuously objected to any
characterization of circumcision as a prophylactic for penile
cancer.

Any "link" between AIDS and circumcision is, at this time, fully
debatable, as there are numerous conflicting studies flying around.
Even if it COULD be determined that circumcision provides slight
protection, a far MORE effective approach is the correct use of
condoms. Perhaps you're willling to engage in genital mutilation for
the purpose of providing questionable protection against a disease a
child MIGHT be exposed to SOMEDAY, but I'm not. Just as I don't
remove breast tissue from my girls in order to prevent possible future
development of breast cancer, and I don't have their uteruses removed
to preclude any chance of endometrial cancer.