Here Come the Leftist Double Standards Regarding Baldwin

BTR1701

Oct 22, 2021, 7:06:20 PMOct 22
They're already rushing to his defense, decreeing that all criticism,
especially joking criticism, is off limits while ignoring the fact that they
do the same thing at every opportunity.

One example, CNN pundit and THE VIEW harridan Ana Navarro:

"You really have to be the most ghoulish, heartless, shittiest excuse for
human being to use a tragic accident that cost a young woman her life, just to
crack a joke at Alec Baldwin's expense."

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yq45ubl1ynk3vgz/Navarro1.png?dl=0

Except... oops.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1g720v4glkqtk8/Navarro2.png?dl=0

Someday these buffoons will remember that the internet never forgets.

moviePig

Oct 22, 2021, 10:37:29 PMOct 22
Well, Cheney didn't kill someone. So there's that...

RichA

Oct 22, 2021, 11:00:53 PMOct 22
Plus, a hunting accident isn't like purposely pointing a gun at someone you weren't supposed to point a gun at. I can HARDLY wait to see if this is buried by the left in Hollywood or if Baldwin gets arrested and what his excuse for this might be.

trotsky

Oct 23, 2021, 4:51:06 AMOct 23
Shouldn't you be waiting for Donald Tramp's social media to launch
before posting this important "truth?"

trotsky

Oct 23, 2021, 1:54:47 PMOct 23
https://www.gawker.com/ten-years-ago-today-dick-cheney-almost-killed-a-man-he-1758599648

Ten Years Ago Today, Dick Cheney Almost Killed a Man He Barely Knew

trotsky

Oct 23, 2021, 2:47:41 PMOct 23
On 10/22/2021 6:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
The two situations aren't comparable, Derpshit. Baldwin: an accident
happened on set and a woman died. Cheney: shooting at birds kept in
cages he shot an man directly in the face instead, then lied about it
saying he was minimally hurt when in fact he was in the hospital near death.

You're a lying piece of dog shit and you *really* should leave the group
for the good of all parties involved.

BTR1701

Oct 23, 2021, 3:15:11 PMOct 23
BlueAnon is also in full swing. Been seeing this stuff all across social media
platforms this morning:

"Might the prop gun have been secretly loaded with real bullets by a Trump
supporter, to punish Alec Baldwin for his Trump parodies? Should be a line of
inquiry."

https://twitter.com/Villavelius/status/1451499563903242242?s=20

moviePig

Oct 23, 2021, 3:37:38 PMOct 23
Perhaps more realistically, there's the apparent fact that several
disgruntled employees were removed hours before the shooting. So, if
there's any way the wrong cartridge could've been an intended "prank"...

trotsky

Oct 23, 2021, 4:19:05 PMOct 23
That certainly speaks to the horseshit you look at.

The Horny Goat

Oct 23, 2021, 11:47:38 PMOct 23
On Sat, 23 Oct 2021 15:37:31 -0400, moviePig <pwal...@moviepig.com>
wrote:
Without some actual evidence I wouldn't believe that for a moment

moviePig

Oct 24, 2021, 9:25:43 AMOct 24
Yeah, but this is a TV newsgroup. We have to guess at plots...

Ubiquitous

Oct 24, 2021, 10:13:38 PMOct 24
atr...@mac.com wrote:
>On Oct 22, 2021 at 7:37:25 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwal...@moviepig.com> wrote:
>> On 10/22/2021 7:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> They're already rushing to his defense, decreeing that all criticism,
>>> especially joking criticism, is off limits while ignoring the fact that
>>> they do the same thing at every opportunity.
>>>
>>> One example, CNN pundit and THE VIEW harridan Ana Navarro:
>>>
>>> "You really have to be the most ghoulish, heartless, shittiest excuse
>>> for human being to use a tragic accident that cost a young woman her
>>> life, just to crack a joke at Alec Baldwin's expense."
>>>
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/yq45ubl1ynk3vgz/Navarro1.png?dl=0
>>>
>>> Except... oops.
>>>
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1g720v4glkqtk8/Navarro2.png?dl=0
>>>
>>> Someday these buffoons will remember that the internet never forgets.
>>
>> Well, Cheney didn't kill someone. So there's that... Fpp
>
>BlueAnon is also in full swing. Been seeing this stuff all across social
>media platforms this morning:
>
>"Might the prop gun have been secretly loaded with real bullets by a Trump
>supporter, to punish Alec Baldwin for his Trump parodies?

If that's the motive, it won't be limited to Trump supporters.

--
Let's go Brandon!