Will you still need me, will you still feed me

thinbluemime2

Mar 13, 2021, 12:43:59 AM3/13/21
Previously on, "A full bag of conspiracy theories"
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/O4hDRFWHobg/

Impeach Andrew Cuomo for the Right Thing
BETHANY MANDEL 3/12/21
https://www.newsweek.com/theyre-trying-impeach-andrew-cuomo-wrong-thing-opinion-1575682

"There's no beating around the bush: This was de facto eugenics, wiping
out the disabled and the elderly."

...In the media's eagerness to cover this cascade of sexual misconduct,
it has completely forgotten about the real reason the governor should
resign or be impeached: his role in the deaths of the state's elderly
and—as we're now learning—the developmentally disabled.

For while the governor was being lauded on cable news every night,
yukking it up with his brother on CNN and earning an Emmy for his book
on his own leadership through the pandemic, senior citizens were dying
in shocking numbers in the Empire State, their deaths linked to a March
order originating from the Governor's office that required nursing homes
to accept any patient, even those who tested positive for COVID. And in
forcing nursing homes to deal with COVID positive cases, Cuomo
essentially lit a match at a gas station. Thousands of New York's
seniors died. The order was ultimately rescinded, but it was too late;
15 percent of the state's nursing home residents have died of the virus.

Instead of admitting the mistake, though, the governor's office chose to
underreport the numbers in an extensive cover-up that hid the extent of
the carnage. The New York Post reported that a top aid to Cuomo admitted
hiding the numbers of nursing home deaths to avoid a Department of
Justice investigation. Then, earlier this month, the New York Times
published a bombshell report laying out the extent Cuomo and his staff
went to hide the ramifications of the March order, rewriting a June
report to keep out a staggering 9,000 nursing home deaths.

And just this week, Fox News reported that it was not just seniors who
the governor had thrown to the wolves. Cuomo's administration also
ordered homes for people with developmental disabilities to take in
patients who had tested positive for COVID-19, an order Cuomo never
rescinded. 552 developmentally disabled people died. And the state can't
claim ignorance; they understood the susceptibility the disabled face,
which is why those with developmental disabilities were among the first
eligible to be vaccinated in the state.

The governor abandoned the state's most vulnerable citizens, those least
able to advocate for themselves and most vulnerable to the virus. While
schools and public buildings were closed in order to keep infections at
bay, Cuomo was introducing the virus into the group homes of the most
susceptible populations: the elderly and developmentally disabled. He
oversaw a massacre of the old and the disabled, sending them back to
group homes and nursing homes that were incubators for the deadly virus.
Meanwhile, the taxpayer-funded U.S.N.S. Comfort, a massive, hugely
expensively and much-lauded ship meant to relieve pressure from New York
City's hospitals, sat empty in New York Harbor due to bureaucratic
wrangling between the Navy and the City. Similarly, the Javits Center,
prepared by FEMA to treat non-COVID patients, sat mostly empty due to
logistical hurdles.

We must not forget that this happened on Cuomo's watch.

It's critical we keep in mind that while his alleged sexual offenses are
dastardly, Cuomo's most wicked crimes are more than alleged forced
sexual misconduct. His administration played Russian roulette with the
most vulnerable lives placed in the state's care. And they lost.

There's no beating around the bush: This was de facto eugenics, wiping
out the disabled and the elderly. And while we must criticize him for
yelling at his employees, flirting with young female subordinates, and
possibly inappropriately touching them, it is crucial that we not forget
the thousands of lives lost due to his negligence. His sexual misconduct
may indeed be cause for impeachment; but we cannot let it overshadow the
loss of life he oversaw.

Impeach Governor Cuomo. But make sure you're impeaching him for the
right thing. The "allegations of misconduct" that are serving as the
basis for the impeachment inquiry must include the massacre he oversaw.

--------------

In 2018 a Pentagon think tank recommended cutting entitlements
(medicaid, Social Security, etc) so the Pentagon's budget could be
expanded and enlarged.

In 2019 Trump planned to cut entitlements in his second term, and expand
military funding. Trump's plan was following the think tank recommendations.

In October 2019 a group of 200 former US military personnel attended the
Wuhan world military games in the soon to be epicenter of the covid
outbreak. Some had symptoms of covid before leaving Wuhan. None were
officially tested, but should have been, according to military protocol.

In late 2019 a small division of the Pentagon, responsible for early
detection and warning of impending pandemics, did neither, at least
officially. MSM reported the story about the NCMI report from November
2019. The Pentagon weasel-worded a denial of any report.

In November 2019 Trump went to a military hospital for a, still to this
day, undefined medical procedure. Trump is in the age group most
susceptible to the covid infection.

Entitlements have been cut to date for 400,000 elderly DEAD Americans
resulting from an infection that was the remit of the Pentagon division
to detect and mitigate. The 400,000 won't receive monthly Social
Security checks or medicaid benefits because, they're dead. 400,000 x
$1500/month = $600 million in costs per MONTH. That cost savings to the
government from the deaths doesn't include the cost of medical
procedures, meds and consultations.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/O4hDRFWHobg/m/geu_BQ49BAAJ

Doesn't sound so conspiratorial now, does it?

moviePig

Mar 13, 2021, 9:24:08 AM3/13/21

Want to rehabilitate a sex-offender's image ASAP? A silly accusation of
"de facto eugenics" seems a great way to jump start the rolling ball...

thinbluemime2

Mar 13, 2021, 9:50:04 AM3/13/21
> Want to rehabilitate a sex-offender's image ASAP?  A silly accusation of
> "de facto eugenics" seems a great way to jump start the rolling ball...

Better yet, call the unreported covid deaths 'collateral damage' during
the 'fog of war' and Cuomo could become a hero overnight.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

thinbluemime2

Mar 13, 2021, 2:24:03 PM3/13/21
On 2021-03-13 9:49 AM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
> On 2021-03-13 9:23 AM, moviePig wrote:
>> On 3/13/2021 12:43 AM, thinbluemime2 wrote:
>>> Previously on, "A full bag of conspiracy theories"
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/O4hDRFWHobg/
>>>

>>> Impeach Andrew Cuomo for the Right Thing
>>> BETHANY MANDEL 3/12/21
>>> https://www.newsweek.com/theyre-trying-impeach-andrew-cuomo-wrong-thing-opinion-1575682
>>>

>>> "There's no beating around the bush: This was de facto eugenics,
>>> wiping out the disabled and the elderly."

>> Want to rehabilitate a sex-offender's image ASAP?  A silly accusation
>> of "de facto eugenics" seems a great way to jump start the rolling
>> ball...

> Better yet, call the unreported covid deaths 'collateral damage' during
> the 'fog of war' and Cuomo could become a hero overnight.
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

"This is a very emotional time in American history. I know that truth
and reconciliation is hard for Americans. It’s very hard for us to look
back on our history and be able to really examine the ways where it was
our part and the ways where we might repair damage that we’ve done.… I
think it’s not part of our culture to apologize. But if we don’t do
that, I think we’ll be…sitting there 40 years later and wondering how we
created such a monstrous system that treats people unequally. We have to

Jodie Foster Takes on Guantánamo in The Mauritanian
BY JULIE MILLER FEBRUARY 11, 2021
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/02/jodie-foster-the-mauritanian-nancy-hollander-interview

-----------------

12C522C07AB965BE0A73FB357BF0CCEFF58FFC32

BTR1701

Mar 13, 2021, 2:42:39 PM3/13/21
In article <s2hjer$q7c$1...@dont-email.me>,
thinbluemime2 <thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...In the media's eagerness to cover this cascade of sexual misconduct,
> it has completely forgotten about the real reason the governor should
> resign or be impeached: his role in the deaths of the state's elderly
> and—as we're now learning—the developmentally disabled.
>
> For while the governor was being lauded on cable news every night,
> yukking it up with his brother on CNN and earning an Emmy for his book
> on his own leadership through the pandemic

Cuomo actually got the Emmy for his press conferences, not his book.
The ones where it turns out he was lying to the public. You don't get
Emmys for books.

So many in the media and in Hollywood have so much uncomfortable egg on
their faces now, with all their fawning and slurping over Cuomo while he
was culling New York's elderly on permanent, unerasable record.

Hell, there's even a few in this newsgroup... <cough> FPP and Hutt
<cough> who were lathering up Cuomo with oils and lotions last year
while he was committing mass murder.

> senior citizens were dying
> in shocking numbers in the Empire State, their deaths linked to a March
> order originating from the Governor's office that required nursing homes
> to accept any patient, even those who tested positive for COVID. And in
> forcing nursing homes to deal with COVID positive cases, Cuomo
> essentially lit a match at a gas station. Thousands of New York's
> seniors died. The order was ultimately rescinded, but it was too late;
> 15 percent of the state's nursing home residents have died of the virus.
>
> Instead of admitting the mistake, though, the governor's office chose to
> underreport the numbers in an extensive cover-up that hid the extent of
> the carnage. The New York Post reported that a top aid to Cuomo admitted
> hiding the numbers of nursing home deaths to avoid a Department of
> Justice investigation.

Hiding the numbers for PR purposes would be bad enough. Hiding them
specifically to avoid a DOJ investigation is clear-cut obstruction.

Considering that Newsom and Garcetti also ordered infected patients back
into nursing homes, which resulted in thousands of deaths-- most of last
year, nursing home deaths accounted for more than half of all L.A.
County deaths-- one would think those to clowns are looking at what
Cuomo is going through right now with a sinking pit in their stomachs.

> The governor abandoned the state's most vulnerable citizens, those least
> able to advocate for themselves and most vulnerable to the virus. While
> schools and public buildings were closed in order to keep infections at
> bay, Cuomo was introducing the virus into the group homes of the most
> susceptible populations: the elderly and developmentally disabled. He
> oversaw a massacre of the old and the disabled, sending them back to
> group homes and nursing homes that were incubators for the deadly virus.
> Meanwhile, the taxpayer-funded U.S.N.S. Comfort, a massive, hugely
> expensively and much-lauded ship meant to relieve pressure from New York
> City's hospitals, sat empty in New York Harbor due to bureaucratic
> wrangling between the Navy and the City.

Sounds exactly like our own U.S.S. Panic here in L.A., which sat empty
in the Long Beach harbor because of similar bureaucratic bullshit.

> Similarly, the Javits Center, prepared by FEMA to treat non-COVID
> patients, sat mostly empty due to logistical hurdles.

Just as our fully-equipped Staples Center and convention center sat
empty for no identifiable reason even as the nightly panic porn on the
garbage news was hysterically reporting about "overwhelmed hospitals".

Adam H. Kerman

Mar 13, 2021, 4:08:36 PM3/13/21
In Chicago, the state had the Army Corps of Engineers fully equip
McCormick Place, which never received a patient. Worse still, they paid
a premium to hire trained nurses away from hospitals that were
overwhelmed with ICU patients, which made care at those hospitals worse.

The problem was never a lack of hospital beds. The news media never
understood anything basic about hospital care. The problem was a
critical staff shortage. Hand-waiving doesn't make trained nurses
magically appear.

Rhino

Mar 13, 2021, 4:29:45 PM3/13/21
On 2021-03-13 2:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <s2hjer$q7c$1...@dont-email.me>,
> thinbluemime2 <thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ...In the media's eagerness to cover this cascade of sexual misconduct,
>> it has completely forgotten about the real reason the governor should
>> resign or be impeached: his role in the deaths of the state's elderly
>> and—as we're now learning—the developmentally disabled.

He can still be charged for criminal negligence in the nursing home
deaths even if he resigns from the governorship, right? Or does he have
some sort of lifetime immunity from anything he did as governor?

>> For while the governor was being lauded on cable news every night,
>> yukking it up with his brother on CNN and earning an Emmy for his book
>> on his own leadership through the pandemic
>
> Cuomo actually got the Emmy for his press conferences, not his book.
> The ones where it turns out he was lying to the public. You don't get
> Emmys for books.

They give Emmy's for press conferences??

> So many in the media and in Hollywood have so much uncomfortable egg on
> their faces now, with all their fawning and slurping over Cuomo while he
> was culling New York's elderly on permanent, unerasable record.

The current demands for his resignation are probably the Democratic
Party's way of covering up the nursing home fiasco: get everyone talking
about his sexual exploits so they can't dredge up the nursing home
deaths. Once he's resigned - or impeached? - any prosecution will do
less harm to the Party since it won't be as prominently associated with
the Party; then it's all the fault of disgraced Governor Cuomo whose
party affiliation will be downplayed or dropped or maybe even
mis-reported as Republican to reduce the tarnish on the Democrats.
in a population that was practically immune to the virus in the first
place! (You forgot that part. As I understand it, kids only rarely got
the virus and deaths from the virus in that age range was practically
negligible; they apparently weren't even likely to spread the disease to
each other, their teachers or their families.)

>> Cuomo was introducing the virus into the group homes of the most
>> susceptible populations: the elderly and developmentally disabled. He
>> oversaw a massacre of the old and the disabled, sending them back to
>> group homes and nursing homes that were incubators for the deadly virus.
>> Meanwhile, the taxpayer-funded U.S.N.S. Comfort, a massive, hugely
>> expensively and much-lauded ship meant to relieve pressure from New York
>> City's hospitals, sat empty in New York Harbor due to bureaucratic
>> wrangling between the Navy and the City.

As did the emergency tent hospital in Central Park.

--
Rhino

BTR1701

Mar 13, 2021, 4:57:43 PM3/13/21
In article <s2jas5$e75$1...@dont-email.me>,
Rhino <no_offlin...@example.com> wrote:

> On 2021-03-13 2:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <s2hjer$q7c$1...@dont-email.me>,
> > thinbluemime2 <thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> ...In the media's eagerness to cover this cascade of sexual misconduct,
> >> it has completely forgotten about the real reason the governor should
> >> resign or be impeached: his role in the deaths of the state's elderly
> >> and—as we're now learning—the developmentally disabled.
> >>
> He can still be charged for criminal negligence in the nursing home
> deaths even if he resigns from the governorship, right? Or does he have
> some sort of lifetime immunity from anything he did as governor?
>
> >> For while the governor was being lauded on cable news every night,
> >> yukking it up with his brother on CNN and earning an Emmy for his book
> >> on his own leadership through the pandemic
> >
> > Cuomo actually got the Emmy for his press conferences, not his book.
> > The ones where it turns out he was lying to the public. You don't get
> > Emmys for books.
> >
> They give Emmy's for press conferences??

The Emmy people said, "Cuomo's 111 masterful daily briefings effectively
created television shows, with characters, plotlines, and stories of
success and failure. People around the world tuned in to find out what
was going on and 'New York tough' became a symbol of determination to
fight back."

In other words, the Emmys wanted to virtue-signal their love for Cuomo
just like every other media and Hollywood entity was doing, so they
dropped to their collective knees and slobbered all over him by
pretending his press conferences were so clever they effectively not
only created a TV show, but one so awesome it deserved an Emmy Award.

Makes you want to vomit, right?

TomB...@agent.com

Mar 13, 2021, 6:18:19 PM3/13/21
If this plays out the way it looks now, I wonder if the Emmy can be
withdrawn.

FPP

Mar 13, 2021, 7:04:14 PM3/13/21
On 3/13/21 2:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <s2hjer$q7c$1...@dont-email.me>,
> thinbluemime2 <thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ...In the media's eagerness to cover this cascade of sexual misconduct,
>> it has completely forgotten about the real reason the governor should
>> resign or be impeached: his role in the deaths of the state's elderly
>> and—as we're now learning—the developmentally disabled.
>>
>> For while the governor was being lauded on cable news every night,
>> yukking it up with his brother on CNN and earning an Emmy for his book
>> on his own leadership through the pandemic
>
> Cuomo actually got the Emmy for his press conferences, not his book.
> The ones where it turns out he was lying to the public. You don't get
> Emmys for books.
>
> So many in the media and in Hollywood have so much uncomfortable egg on
> their faces now, with all their fawning and slurping over Cuomo while he
> was culling New York's elderly on permanent, unerasable record.
>
> Hell, there's even a few in this newsgroup... <cough> FPP and Hutt
> <cough> who were lathering up Cuomo with oils and lotions last year
> while he was committing mass murder.

Wow! A supposed 'loyer' who doesn't understand what murder means...

--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021

FPP

Mar 13, 2021, 7:09:03 PM3/13/21
> On 3/13/21 2:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <s2hjer$q7c$1...@dont-email.me>,
>>   thinbluemime2 <thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ...In the media's eagerness to cover this cascade of sexual misconduct,
>>> it has completely forgotten about the real reason the governor should
>>> resign or be impeached: his role in the deaths of the state's elderly
>>> and—as we're now learning—the developmentally disabled.
>>>
>>> For while the governor was being lauded on cable news every night,
>>> yukking it up with his brother on CNN and earning an Emmy for his book
>>> on his own leadership through the pandemic
>>
>> Cuomo actually got the Emmy for his press conferences, not his book.
>> The ones where it turns out he was lying to the public. You don't get
>> Emmys for books.
>>
>> So many in the media and in Hollywood have so much uncomfortable egg on
>> their faces now, with all their fawning and slurping over Cuomo while he
>> was culling New York's elderly on permanent, unerasable record.
>>
>> Hell, there's even a few in this newsgroup... <cough> FPP and Hutt
>> <cough> who were lathering up Cuomo with oils and lotions last year
>> while he was committing mass murder.

Unlike the RepubliQuans in Texas who actually did nothing to stop the
absolutely foreseeable and avoidable deaths when it gets a little nippy out.

And who are currently setting up their citizens for a new surge of covid
deaths - even after every reputable scientist and doctor are telling
them will be the result of their actions.

Doesn't seem to bother you, though, does it?

A Friend

Mar 13, 2021, 10:29:58 PM3/13/21
In article <evhq4g94j3orbt6jt...@4ax.com>,
<TomB...@agent.com> wrote:

> If this plays out the way it looks now, I wonder if the Emmy can be
> withdrawn.

https://ew.com/awards/emmys/emmy-honors-revoked-or-rescinded/

It's happened nine times. At least six were for technical reasons.

Rhino

Mar 14, 2021, 12:32:14 AM3/14/21
Yes, indeed!

Do they have a procedure to take the Emmy back now that their hero has
been rather tarnished?

Our highest civilian award is the Order of Canada. We have a procedure
to take those back in a pinch and have done so. (I *think* the procedure
was concocted after it became politic to do so but I could be wrong; it
may have been in place from the beginning.) One of the holders of the
word, an aboriginal Canadian, was recorded speaking favourably of Hitler
and the Holocaust. As you can imagine that caused a hullabaloo and his
Order of Canada was rescinded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ahenakew

--
Rhino

trotsky

Mar 14, 2021, 1:02:27 PM3/14/21
What's the fucking problem, asshole? Just get Pillow Man to start his
own Emmys, it will have credibility out the wazoo. Either way you need
to quit bitchin', snowflake, and pull yourself up by your dick straps
like your right wing asshole manual tells you to.

thinbluemime2

Mar 14, 2021, 2:06:04 PM3/14/21
International Emmy Awards
@iemmys

Gov Andrew M Cuomo of NY will receive the International Emmy Founders
Award in recognition of his leadership during the Covid19 pandemic & his
masterful use of TV to inform & calm people around the world. The Emmy
will be presented to @NYGovCuomo on Nov 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCTunqv1Xt4

Grandpaul is dead

Message has been deleted