The Latest Looming Shortage

BTR1701

Jun 12, 2021, 1:17:18 AM6/12/21

thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN

Jun 12, 2021, 4:58:26 AM6/12/21
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 1:17:18 AM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> This one's dire...
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig3g9fmlx91pa9q/Shortage.jpg?dl=0

Why Did A Pentagon Subagency Dedicated To Countering WMDs Give $37.5 Million To Firm With Ties To Wuhan Lab?
ANDREW KERR June 07, 2021
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/bEwXOoLUjms/m/2a5UyNqVCAAJ

anim8rfsk

Jun 12, 2021, 8:16:15 AM6/12/21
BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> This one's dire...
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig3g9fmlx91pa9q/Shortage.jpg?dl=0

We also must be out of pork ribs. I tried to order some for dinner tonight
and almost all the barbecue places were out of them and the few that have
them we’re selling them individually at four bucks a rib.

Ed Stasiak

Jun 12, 2021, 9:53:07 AM6/12/21
> anim8rfsk
>
> We also must be out of pork ribs. I tried to order some for dinner tonight
> and almost all the barbecue places were out of them and the few that have
> them we’re selling them individually at four bucks a rib.

I sure am hungry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_8HPhrqgMo

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 12, 2021, 11:05:40 AM6/12/21
BTR1701 <no_e...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>This one's dire...

>https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig3g9fmlx91pa9q/Shortage.jpg?dl=0

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 12, 2021, 11:07:03 AM6/12/21
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

>We also must be out of pork ribs. I tried to order some for dinner tonight
>and almost all the barbecue places were out of them and the few that have
>them we're selling them individually at four bucks a rib.

It's a conspiracy! I saw a sign at a restaurant the other day: Chicken
wing shortage!

trotsky

Jun 12, 2021, 11:25:39 AM6/12/21
On 6/12/21 12:17 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> This one's dire...
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ig3g9fmlx91pa9q/Shortage.jpg?dl=0

That must be right wing "humor."

anim8rfsk

Jun 12, 2021, 12:21:52 PM6/12/21
I see about that on the news, but half the restaurants trying to get me to
order from them are still chicken wing places.