Joy Behar & Husband Drive Around Looking for People Without Masks to Harass

BTR1701

Jun 24, 2020, 9:31:42 PM6/24/20
THE VIEW co-host Joy Behar revealed on Tuesday that she regularly spends
time looking for people who are walking around without masks during the
coronavirus pandemic.

"I don't have much faith that this is going to end anytime soon ... Barring
a vaccine, all we have is social distancing and masks -- neither of which
is happening in this country right now ... this is going to go on and on
and on, and I'll tell you the truth, it's making me crazy. All I do is I
get in my car maybe with Steve and we go around town looking for people who
are not wearing masks," she said, referring to her husband.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar-husband-drive-no-masks

Ed Stasiak

Jun 24, 2020, 9:40:15 PM6/24/20
> BTR1701
>
> All I do is I get in my car maybe with Steve and we go around
> town looking for people who are not wearing masks,"

Since it’s now apparently fine to point guns at random motorists,
she may be in for a surprise.

shawn

Jun 24, 2020, 9:59:14 PM6/24/20
If she was in my neighborhood I would be tempted to walk around with
bear spray to use on her if she harassed me. I'll wear a mask when I'm
going to be around people but when walking outside with no one around
I'm not wearing a mask as it tends to fog up my glasses. Inside I'll
take off the glasses and wear the mask, so if she's coming up to me to
harass me about not wearing a mask she's creating a problem where
there was none.

Ubiquitous

Jun 24, 2020, 10:11:11 PM6/24/20
Did the bitch say what she does when they find someone?

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country

RichA

Jun 24, 2020, 10:18:03 PM6/24/20
Aside from (hopefully) getting shot?

Ian J. Ball

Jun 24, 2020, 10:39:11 PM6/24/20
This attitude is perfectly consistent with everything else about Behar
- she's a real piece of work (and not in a good way...).

BTR1701

Jun 24, 2020, 11:27:10 PM6/24/20
In article <a5adnbklo6sqmmnD...@giganews.com>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> no_e...@invalid.invalid wrote:
>
> >THE VIEW co-host Joy Behar revealed on Tuesday that she regularly spends
> >time looking for people who are walking around without masks during the
> >coronavirus pandemic.
> >
> >"I don't have much faith that this is going to end anytime soon ... Barring
> >a vaccine, all we have is social distancing and masks -- neither of which
> >is happening in this country right now ... this is going to go on and on
> >and on, and I'll tell you the truth, it's making me crazy. All I do is I
> >get in my car maybe with Steve and we go around town looking for people who
> >are not wearing masks," she said, referring to her husband.
> >
> >https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar-husband-drive-no-masks
>
> Did the bitch say what she does when they find someone?

I assume they harass the person, otherwise what's the point?

Shawn's bear spray sounds like just the remedy for this screeching
harridan's predatory hobby.

FPP

Jun 25, 2020, 3:01:12 AM6/25/20
Guess that's something you and her have in common, then... you go around
looking for lib'rulz to be outraged about.

--
"If you add up the fake hair, the bronzer, and the state-perpetrated
racist violence, the man who calls himself our leader may as well be an

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20

FPP

Jun 25, 2020, 3:02:40 AM6/25/20
Sure you assume that... because you assume everything, especially if
there's ZERO proof that it actually happened.

How else would a Drama Queen behave?

FPP

Jun 25, 2020, 3:04:24 AM6/25/20
On 6/25/20 12:13 AM, super70s wrote:
>> All I do is I get in my car maybe with Steve and we go around town
>> looking for people who are not wearing masks," she said, referring to
>> her husband.
>
> There was a story on the local news tonight about a woman standing in
> front of a grocery store handing out masks absolutely free to anyone who
> wanted one, seems like her spare time would be better spent doing that.

Kinda makes one wonder why you're not doing that, then..
I mean, if it's a better use of spare time, I'd think you'd want to lead
the way by example!

shawn

Jun 25, 2020, 4:17:02 AM6/25/20
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 23:13:01 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>> All I do is I get in my car maybe with Steve and we go around town
>> looking for people who are not wearing masks," she said, referring to
>> her husband.
>
>There was a story on the local news tonight about a woman standing in
>front of a grocery store handing out masks absolutely free to anyone who
>wanted one, seems like her spare time would be better spent doing that.

That is what she should be doing.I considered getting a mask early on
but when I went to look everywhere was either sold out or was only
selling bulk masks. Buying $50 worth of masks when the only real need
I had for it was when I went to the grocery store didn't make any
sense to me since they wouldn't protect me and I could be sure I
likely wasn't contagious since my only exposure was the once a week
trip to the grocery store. If someone had been giving them out at that
time I would have started wearing a mask much earlier.

Honestly, I'm shocked that governments (local/state/federal) and
health organizations didn't give out free masks from early on. Seems
like the right thing to do if they were really worried about the
disease and a low cost way to help prevent the spread of it.

Ubiquitous

Jun 25, 2020, 7:45:02 AM6/25/20
atr...@mac.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> no_e...@invalid.invalid wrote:

>>> THE VIEW co-host Joy Behar revealed on Tuesday that she regularly spends
>>> time looking for people who are walking around without masks during the
>>> coronavirus pandemic.
>>>
>>> "I don't have much faith that this is going to end anytime soon ... Barring
>>> a vaccine, all we have is social distancing and masks -- neither of which
>>> is happening in this country right now ... this is going to go on and on
>>> and on, and I'll tell you the truth, it's making me crazy. All I do is I
>>> get in my car maybe with Steve and we go around town looking for people who
>>> are not wearing masks," she said, referring to her husband.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar-husband-drive-no-masks
>>
>> Did the bitch say what she does when they find someone?
>
>I assume they harass the person, otherwise what's the point?
>
>Shawn's bear spray sounds like just the remedy for this screeching
>harridan's predatory hobby.

Did you mean "Behar spray"?

Ed Stasiak

Jun 25, 2020, 8:58:18 AM6/25/20
> shawn
>
> Honestly, I'm shocked that governments (local/state/federal) and
> health organizations didn't give out free masks from early on.
> Seems like the right thing to do if they were really worried about
> the disease and a low cost way to help prevent the spread of it.

The Chinese government had been quietly buying them all up when
the covid was raging in Wuhan, at the same time they were telling
the world that there was no problem.

Ubiquitous

Jun 25, 2020, 11:00:11 AM6/25/20
And now they're selling them back to us at a higher price and sometimes in
bad condition.

BTR1701

Jun 25, 2020, 11:34:59 AM6/25/20
In article <rd2e5n$igq$1...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> edstas...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> shawn
>
> >> Honestly, I'm shocked that governments (local/state/federal) and
> >> health organizations didn't give out free masks from early on.
> >> Seems like the right thing to do if they were really worried about
> >> the disease and a low cost way to help prevent the spread of it.
> >
> >The Chinese government had been quietly buying them all up when
> >the covid was raging in Wuhan, at the same time they were telling
> >the world that there was no problem.
>
> And now they're selling them back to us at a higher price and
> sometimes in bad condition.

A ChiCom company nearly fooled our idiotic Governor Hair-Gel into
blowing a billion taxpayer dollars on their overpriced masks. Emperor
Newsom didn't do even the tiniest bit of due diligence into the company
and didn't know that it had been in existence less than 24 hours before
he was prepared to throw a billion dollars of California's money at
them. Or that they were owned by the same company that cheated Los
Angeles out of electric buses that caught fire and burned up every time
someone tried to drive one uphill.

It was only an independent auditor that saved the day and stopped Newsom
from literally flushing a billion dollars down the crapper. After which,
he'd probably have tried to raise taxes on us again to make up for it.

BTR1701

Jun 25, 2020, 11:35:59 AM6/25/20
In article <oemdnX8T2fOqE2nD...@giganews.com>,
I bet even her husband would buy a can of that.

Ubiquitous

Jun 25, 2020, 12:00:18 PM6/25/20
Eeek!

BTR1701

Jun 25, 2020, 1:01:01 PM6/25/20
In article <rd1i3l$39s$2...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 6/24/20 9:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > THE VIEW co-host Joy Behar revealed on Tuesday that she regularly spends
> > time looking for people who are walking around without masks during the
> > coronavirus pandemic.
> >
> > "I don't have much faith that this is going to end anytime soon ... Barring
> > a vaccine, all we have is social distancing and masks -- neither of which
> > is happening in this country right now ... this is going to go on and on
> > and on, and I'll tell you the truth, it's making me crazy. All I do is I
> > get in my car maybe with Steve and we go around town looking for people who
> > are not wearing masks," she said, referring to her husband.
> >
> > https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar-husband-drive-no-masks
> >

> Guess that's something you and her have in common, then... you go around
> looking for lib'rulz to be outraged about.

ME: As easily as you 'see' all the shit you make up.

FPP: I show my sources.

Here's your chance to prove you're not a lying asshole who's so full of
shit his eyes are brown. Go ahead, show your 'source' that I drive
around looking for liberals to be outraged about.

trotsky

Jun 25, 2020, 1:07:40 PM6/25/20

trotsky

Jun 25, 2020, 1:08:32 PM6/25/20
Ed Stasiak <edstas...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Since it?s now apparently fine to point guns at random motorists,she may be in for a surprise.

Thanks for that, Thanny. Can you sound any more dickless and impotent?

anim8rfsk

Jun 25, 2020, 1:32:52 PM6/25/20
Thu, 25 Jun 2020 08:38:06 -0700 BTR1701<atr...@mac.com> wrote:

> Joy Behar & Husband Drive Around Looking for People Without Masks to Harass
> BTR1701<atr...@mac.com>
> June 25, 2020 at 8:38:06 AM MST
>
> In article <rd2e5n$igq$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> > > The Chinese government had been quietly buying them all up when
> > > the covid was raging in Wuhan, at the same time they were telling
> > > the world that there was no problem.
> >
> > And now they're selling them back to us at a higher price and
> > sometimes in bad condition.

I don't mind if Joy Behar is in bad condition, but I don't think we should
buy her back.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

anim8rfsk

Jun 25, 2020, 1:36:50 PM6/25/20
Thu, 25 Jun 2020 08:38:06 -0700 BTR1701<atr...@mac.com> wrote:

I wonder if they're the same people that sold Phoenix busses with A/C that
shuts off automatically if the pavement temperature goes over 90°f?

BTR1701

Jun 25, 2020, 1:50:57 PM6/25/20
In article <0001HW.24A5183002...@NEWS.EASYNEWS.COM>,
Wouldn't surprise me.

trotsky

Jun 25, 2020, 2:48:31 PM6/25/20
BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> Wrote in message:r
> Go ahead, show your 'source' that I drive around looking for liberals to be outraged about.

You might want to show where he used the words "drive around."
You're coming unhinged, you might want to take a time out or
leave permanently.

FPP

Jun 25, 2020, 6:16:21 PM6/25/20
On 6/25/20 9:26 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <rd1i9m$39s$4...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> There was a story on the local news tonight about a woman standing in
>>> front of a grocery store handing out masks absolutely free to anyone who
>>> wanted one, seems like her spare time would be better spent doing that.
>>>

>> Kinda makes one wonder why you're not doing that, then..
>> I mean, if it's a better use of spare time, I'd think you'd want to lead
>> the way by example!
>
> Idiot.

Exactly! Meet kettle.

You want to tell her what she should do with her spare time, but I'm an
idiot if I do the same for you? You got my point perfectly, pot.

You figured it out!

--
Nuts that spent the last twenty years prepping their bunker to survive
indefinitely in a nuclear winter are giving up after wearing a thin

FPP

Jun 25, 2020, 6:57:00 PM6/25/20
On 6/25/20 11:38 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article<rd2e5n$igq$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> The Chinese government had been quietly buying them all up when
>>> the covid was raging in Wuhan, at the same time they were telling
>>> the world that there was no problem.

>> And now they're selling them back to us at a higher price and
>> sometimes in bad condition.

> A ChiCom company nearly fooled...

So it didn't happen, then? So why bring it up?
Did anything else 'almost' happen that we should be concerned about?

FPP

Jun 25, 2020, 7:03:11 PM6/25/20
On 6/25/20 11:38 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
Where DO you find the time to be outraged at everything that 'almost'
happens?

And how do you conveniently 'forget' that the only reason your governor
HAS to do any of that is because YOUR incompent-as-fuck president isn't
doing his fucking job?

The Federal government exists for just such a reason. It's THEIR job to
manage emergency situations, like global pandemics. It's too bad there
isn't some Global Pandemic Playbook they could follow? Or an NSA agency
that could help, isn't it?

It's just too bad there isn't some kind of Federal Emergency Management
Agency, isn't it? I'll bet THEY could fix these problems!

Fuck, but you are one dense motherfucker, you know that? We had ALL THE
TOOLS to handle this right in our hands - until the Toddler-in-Chief
threw a tantrum because the Scary Black Man touched them.

FPP

Jun 25, 2020, 7:05:00 PM6/25/20
Guess Thanny is admitting to just sitting home watching videos and
believing excactly what he wants to believe, then.

--
Nuts that spent the last twenty years prepping their bunker to survive
indefinitely in a nuclear winter are giving up after wearing a thin
cloth mask for three weeks. LOL -Matt Haughey

Ubiquitous

Jun 26, 2020, 11:05:08 AM6/26/20
Thanks for implanting the mental image of her "feeling frisky" with her
husband in bed.

Ubiquitous

Jun 27, 2020, 9:46:23 AM6/27/20
nanof...@notforgmail.com wrote:
> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>>There was a story on the local news tonight about a woman standing in
>>front of a grocery store handing out masks absolutely free to anyone who
>>wanted one, seems like her spare time would be better spent doing that.
>
>That is what she should be doing.

But that would require effort and money on her part...

>I considered getting a mask early on but when I went to look everywhere
>was either sold out or was only selling bulk masks. Buying $50 worth of
>masks when the only real need I had for it was when I went to the grocery
>store didn't make any sense to me since they wouldn't protect me and I
>could be sure I likely wasn't contagious since my only exposure was the
>once a week trip to the grocery store. If someone had been giving them
>out at that time I would have started wearing a mask much earlier.

I've seen bulk masks for sale but they're from China.
No way am I trusting those!

>Honestly, I'm shocked that governments (local/state/federal) and
>health organizations didn't give out free masks from early on. Seems
>like the right thing to do if they were really worried about the
>disease and a low cost way to help prevent the spread of it.

When our stupid county mandated that masks be worn in public, they
announced that free ones were available at public libraries, which came as
a total surprise to them when people began showing up...

Ubiquitous

Jun 27, 2020, 9:55:48 AM6/27/20

I can only assume FPP was unable to provide proof. What a shocker! @@