Re: How Did Chelsea Clinton become so wealthy with zero talent?

al...@outlook.com

Feb 2, 2020, 5:19:54 PM2/2/20
On 02 Feb 2020, super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> posted some
news:r17dmh$8pj$1...@dont-email.me:

> From: super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid>
> Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
> Subject: Re: How Did Chelsea Clinton become so wealthy with zero talent?
> Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 15:07:29 -0600

> Well not by having sex with her father like Ivanka Trump.

That's partially true. Chelsea Clinton is one of Jeffery Epstein's
bastard kids.

You forgot your header. Fixed free of charge.

edrh...@hotmail.com

Feb 2, 2020, 5:58:00 PM2/2/20
https://networthbro.com/chelsea-clinton-net-worth-salary-house-cars/

She made her money in a consulting firm.

She has a Master's Degree and is pursuing a PhD. Hardly someone with "no talent."

Now, explain to me, what education the Trump children have that makes them competent to stand on the world stage and pretend they know what they're doing.

trotsky

Feb 2, 2020, 6:17:11 PM2/2/20
On 2/2/2020 4:51 PM, super70s wrote:
> On 2020-02-02 22:41:00 +0000, al...@outlook.com said:
>
>> On 02 Feb 2020, super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>> Well not by having sex with her father like Ivanka Trump.
>>
>> That's partially true.  Chelsea Clinton is one of Jeffery Epstein's
>> bastard kids.
>
> Hey Ivanka could be Epstein's bastard, there's film of Trump and Epstein
> preying on young ladies.

Ivanka would have been the young lady he preyed upon.

49ers lose

Feb 3, 2020, 3:05:04 AM2/3/20
In article <XnsAB5791D...@0.0.0.0>
Lol!

irishra...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2020, 10:09:36 PM2/3/20
On Sunday, February 2, 2020 at 5:19:54 PM UTC-5, al...@outlook.com wrote:
> On 02 Feb 2020, super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> posted some

I think she took a class taught by Joe & Hunter Biden.

Irish Mike

The Horny Goat

Feb 3, 2020, 10:12:25 PM2/3/20
I have a masters' degree - can Chelsea and I swap paychecks? Wouldn't
mind swapping with Eric or Donald Jr or Ivanka either! (Not sure about
swapping with Tiffany or Baron but maybe in a few years)

edrh...@hotmail.com

Feb 3, 2020, 10:36:14 PM2/3/20
What is your Master's in? A Master's in Contemporary French Literature isn't going to do a lot of good!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chelsea-clinton-made-900000-working-for-her-parents/

(quote)
NBC News likely awarded Chelsea Clinton such a hefty contract in part due to her name recognition, but she also came to the position with an impressive résumé: a B.A. in History from Stanford University, a Master of Public Health degree from Columbia’s Mailman School of Public Health, and a DPhil degree in International Relations from Oxford University, in addition to job stints with the consulting firm McKinsey & Company and Avenue Capital Group.
(end quote)

edrh...@hotmail.com

Feb 3, 2020, 10:37:04 PM2/3/20
Doubtful. Nor did she go to the Trump University School of Nepotism.

The Horny Goat

Feb 4, 2020, 3:57:57 PM2/4/20
On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 19:36:08 -0800 (PST), edrh...@hotmail.com wrote:

>https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chelsea-clinton-made-900000-working-for-her-parents/
>
>(quote)
>NBC News likely awarded Chelsea Clinton such a hefty contract in part due to her name recognition, but she also came to the position with an impressive résumé: a B.A. in History from Stanford University, a Master of Public Health degree from Columbia’s Mailman School of Public Health, and a DPhil degree in International Relations from Oxford University, in addition to job stints with the consulting firm McKinsey & Company and Avenue Capital Group.
>(end quote)

With respect, there are hundreds if not thousands of highly trained
assistant professors at least as well qualified as Chelsea who work
for 1/10th of that!

shawn

Feb 4, 2020, 9:18:22 PM2/4/20
On Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:57:50 -0800, The Horny Goat <lcr...@home.ca>
wrote:
So? One of the most important things about getting ahead in business
is who you know. Being qualified can help you keep the job but if you
never get your foot in the door (because of who you know) then all of
your qualifications amount to nothing. It's part of the reason people
put such a high value on that Harvard/Yale degree because of the
connections they can make while at college.

Micky DuPree

Feb 13, 2020, 4:55:13 AM2/13/20
The Horny Goat <lcr...@home.ca> writes:

> On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 19:36:08 -0800 (PST), edrh...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chelsea-clinton-made-900000-working-for-her-parents/
>>
>> (quote)
>> NBC News likely awarded Chelsea Clinton such a hefty contract in part
>> due to her name recognition, but she also came to the position with
>> an impressive resume a B.A. in History from Stanford University, a
>> Master of Public Health degree from Columbia's Mailman School of
>> Public Health, and a DPhil degree in International Relations from
>> Oxford University, in addition to job stints with the consulting firm
>> McKinsey & Company and Avenue Capital Group.
>> (end quote)
>
> With respect, there are hundreds if not thousands of highly trained
> assistant professors at least as well qualified as Chelsea who work
> for 1/10th of that!

There are, and the underpayment and job insecurity of educators in the
U.S. is scandalous, but the quote makes an explicit reference to name
recognition, which helps drive ratings in a commercial industry. You
may as well ask why Meagan McCain gets jobs on TV when she has a
bachelor's degree in art history. If mass audiences were eager to tune
in to see well-qualified wonks that they've never heard of before, those
would be the first people to be hired.

-Micky