Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

PBS NOVA: Unless you are an elite, get ready to be FORCED to eat bugs

14 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

RichA

okunmadı,
20 Eki 2021 18:58:4420.10.2021
alıcı
I guess vegans can eat them too since they aren't really meat.

NOVA
Edible Insects
Season 48, Episode 16 • New
9:00 PM ON PBS • TV-PG • Stereo • CC • DVS

Exploring the insect food industry, from cricket chips to black soldier fly grubs, and how it could benefit people's health and the planet.

BTR1701

okunmadı,
20 Eki 2021 19:28:5720.10.2021
alıcı
In article <8d2049e7-393c-4166...@googlegroups.com>,
Dear Garbage Media,

Stop. Trying. To. Make. Bug-eating. A. Thing.

trotsky

okunmadı,
21 Eki 2021 05:44:4521.10.2021
alıcı
On 10/20/2021 5:58 PM, RichA wrote:
> I guess vegans can eat them too since they aren't really meat.

Vegans don't even eat honey and that doesn't even involve killing you
stupid fucking shitbag. Why are you CONSTANTLY phishing to be called a
stupid asshole, are you that desperate for attention?

RichA

okunmadı,
21 Eki 2021 11:12:0721.10.2021
alıcı
You kill plants.

ZZyXX

okunmadı,
22 Eki 2021 21:59:3722.10.2021
alıcı
they aren't meat

RichA

okunmadı,
23 Eki 2021 01:50:0923.10.2021
alıcı
They're alive.
But don't worry; In 10 years, there will be food created out of lab-fabricated constituents which will have no relation to any living thing.

trotsky

okunmadı,
23 Eki 2021 06:51:5623.10.2021
alıcı
Don't worry, at the rate of your mental capacity declining you'll be
dead then and it will be funny as fuck. People will think I'm nuts
because I won't be able to stop laughing!

ZZyXX

okunmadı,
23 Eki 2021 20:23:2723.10.2021
alıcı
On 10/22/21 10:50 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 22 October 2021 at 21:59:37 UTC-4, ZZyXX wrote:
>>>
>>> You kill plants.
>>>
>> they aren't meat
>
> They're alive.

but like you they aren't sentient

RichA

okunmadı,
23 Eki 2021 21:08:0123.10.2021
alıcı
I'd just like the add, they are getting close to food restrictions in Europe to "save the planet." Don't be surprised if we see beef, pork or even chicken eradicated
as food sources in Europe in our lifetimes. That's what these people are capable of.

anim8rfsk

okunmadı,
23 Eki 2021 21:44:2423.10.2021
alıcı
It’s like PETA who want to eradicate species to keep them from being pets.

RichA

okunmadı,
24 Eki 2021 00:11:0224.10.2021
alıcı
PETA's main goal, along with most of the other animals right's and environmental groups is the eradication of humans.

BTR1701

okunmadı,
24 Eki 2021 00:19:2824.10.2021
alıcı
On Oct 23, 2021 at 9:10:59 PM PDT, "RichA" <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 23 October 2021 at 21:44:24 UTC-4, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > I'd just like the add, they are getting close to food restrictions in
>> > Europe to "save the planet." Don't be surprised if we see beef, pork or
>> > even chicken eradicated as food sources in Europe in our lifetimes.
>> > That's what these people are capable of.
>> >
>> It's like PETA who want to eradicate species to keep them from being pets.
>
> PETA's main goal, along with most of the other animals right's and
> environmental groups is the eradication of humans.

You

Are

The

Carbon

They

Want

Eliminate

trotsky

okunmadı,
24 Eki 2021 04:49:1124.10.2021
alıcı
Are you cognitively declining like "Rich" or do you just like to support
whatever horseshit comes out of his keyboard?

trotsky

okunmadı,
24 Eki 2021 05:35:2724.10.2021
alıcı
On 10/23/2021 11:19 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
Derpshit alert!

trotsky

okunmadı,
24 Eki 2021 10:17:0524.10.2021
alıcı
On 10/23/21 12:50 AM, RichA wrote:
In 10 years your grey matter will look like moldy bread.

0 yeni ileti