Leftist Journos Claim Border Patrol is Using 'Whips' on Haitian Illegals

BTR1701

Sep 20, 2021, 4:08:10 PMSep 20
Several 'journalists', including PBS and MSNBC reporter Yamiche Alcindor are
claiming that Border Patrol officers on horseback are using whips on the
Haitian illegals as they illegally cross the border.

This is what it took for these people to notice what was happening on the
border. The media only became interested when the slightest opportunity
emerged to frame white people and law enforcement in a negative light. And
even then they had to make up fictitious 'whips' that don't exist. Horseback
riders use reins. It's a necessary part of the equipment. They're not 'whips'
for god's sweet sake. Reminds me of this media genius from the Floyd riots,
er, protests who thought some discarded earplugs were rubber bullets.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/afk2etvstb7as7n/RubBull.png?dl=0

Prediction: We will see the phrase "slave patrol" trending by the end of
today.

All the 'progressive' white women in my Twitter feed would be performatively
losing their minds over this if the president had an R next to his name, but
as it is, silence...

FYI: This is a pretty standard law enforcement tactic for crowd control in the
southwest. It's how LAPD does crowd control with their own mounted officers.
And in this case, the Border Patrol officers doing it are mestizos. What
gives? I thought we are required to root for indigenous land defenders now.

I'm thoroughly amused by the bizarre symbolism of white liberals and black
activists demanding that brown mestizos on both sides of the border submit to
pan-racial Anglo autonomy over the borderlands, given theio narrative over the
last year.

RichA

Sep 20, 2021, 7:20:14 PMSep 20
On Monday, 20 September 2021 at 16:08:10 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> Several 'journalists', including PBS and MSNBC reporter Yamiche Alcindor are
> claiming that Border Patrol officers on horseback are using whips on the
> Haitian illegals as they illegally cross the border.

Hey! That's not fair! They aren't slaves...They should have used truncheons.

trotsky

Sep 21, 2021, 4:24:47 AMSep 21
On 9/20/2021 3:08 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Several 'journalists', including PBS and MSNBC reporter Yamiche Alcindor are
> claiming that Border Patrol officers on horseback are using whips on the
> Haitian illegals as they illegally cross the border.
>
> This is what it took for these people to notice what was happening on the
> border. The media only became interested when the slightest opportunity
> emerged to frame white people and law enforcement in a negative light.

By telling the truth? That's what right wing assholes are really afraid
of, correct?

Ubiquitous

Sep 22, 2021, 7:26:08 AMSep 22
atr...@mac.com wrote:

>Several 'journalists', including PBS and MSNBC reporter Yamiche Alcindor are
>claiming that Border Patrol officers on horseback are using whips on the
>Haitian illegals as they illegally cross the border.

I noticed a politician who stated they weren't using whips has suddenly
chnaged his mind and wants to begin an investigation. The racial grievence
industry is alive and well, I guess.

--
Trump won.

BTR1701

Sep 24, 2021, 3:22:43 PMSep 24
DHS Secretary is now classifying the media's entirely fabricated whip hoax as
an example of "systemic racism".

That (latino) Border Patrol officer controlled that horse like a boss and he's
going to be fired for it. Just incredible and shameless dishonesty by our
media and Biden.

He never whips the guy with anything. Never "straps" anyone. Never "runs them
down". Nothing about what journalists have spread is true. But MSNBC's Yamiche
Alcindor and her media buddies run things now, apparently.

"Who cares if it actually happened or not and there was no whip? It rings
true!" is the new Hands Up Don't Shoot from our media and our government.

EGK

Sep 24, 2021, 3:25:32 PMSep 24
Border patrol better watch themselves. In his thirst for revenge, Biden is
just as likely to order a drone, missile strike on their positions.

trotsky

Sep 24, 2021, 3:30:34 PMSep 24
On 9/24/2021 2:22 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Sep 22, 2021 at 4:26:05 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> atr...@mac.com wrote:
>>
>>> Several 'journalists', including PBS and MSNBC reporter Yamiche Alcindor are
>>> claiming that Border Patrol officers on horseback are using whips on the
>>> Haitian illegals as they illegally cross the border.
>>
>> I noticed a politician who stated they weren't using whips has suddenly
>> chnaged his mind and wants to begin an investigation. The racial grievence
>> industry is alive and well, I guess.
>
> DHS Secretary is now classifying the media's entirely fabricated whip hoax as
> an example of "systemic racism".
>
> That (latino) Border Patrol officer controlled that horse like a boss and he's
> going to be fired for it. Just incredible and shameless dishonesty by our
> media and Biden.
>
> He never whips the guy with anything. Never "straps" anyone. Never "runs them
> down". Nothing about what journalists have spread is true. But MSNBC's Yamiche
> Alcindor and her media buddies run things now, apparently.

Cool, now let's hear your commentary on horse paste. Dickless wonder.

BTR1701

Sep 25, 2021, 3:41:27 AMSep 25
Border Patrol officers are now going to have to sit through 8 hours of a
taxpayer-funded Robin DiAngelo seminar because Joe Biden doesn't know who or
where he is on a day-to-day basis.

California Representative and full-time race hustler Maine Waters (D) said of
the completely made-up incident that never happened: "It was worse than what
we witnessed in slavery!"

Really, Maxine, you race-baiting asshole? A non-existent whipping of one man
was worse than a century of thousands of people being enslaved?

trotsky

Sep 25, 2021, 4:58:35 AMSep 25
Wait, what? You're comparing Biden to Reagan in his second term?
That's funny as fuck! Holy balls let me stop laughing first at Ronnie
Rayguns, the patron saint of the right wings mentally impaired. Holy
crap that's funny.

> California Representative and full-time race hustler Maine Waters (D)

Who?

Ubiquitous

Sep 27, 2021, 7:56:24 AMSep 27
>"Who cares if it actually happened or not and there was no whip? It rings
>true!" is the new Hands Up Don't Shoot from our media and our government.

Ditto for #MeToo and #BelieveAllWomen, which ultimately turned out to be a big
fraud.

--
Trump won.

Ubiquitous

Sep 27, 2021, 7:58:04 AMSep 27
atr...@mac.com wrote:

>California Representative and full-time race hustler Maine Waters (D) said
>of the completely made-up incident that never happened: "It was worse than
>what we witnessed in slavery!"
>
>Really, Maxine, you race-baiting asshole? A non-existent whipping of one man
>was worse than a century of thousands of people being enslaved?

She is a former slave, so she should know.
(Was it she who claimed that once?)

--
Trump won.