Celebrities Issue Ultimatum to World Leaders: End the Pandemic Now

BTR1701

Sep 24, 2021, 1:25:07 PM9/24/21
All the virtue-signaling and at-home videos were fun for a while, but our
precious, precious celebrities have had enough and they're tired of putting up
with it. This whole disease thing has become tiresome and they're ordering a
stop to it.

------------------------------
DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD: Eva Longoria, Alyssa Milano, Ciara and Dozens More
Celebrities Call on World Leaders to End the COVID-19 Pandemic "Now"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/equwuom53nb6ia7/MadCelebs.png?dl=0

anim8rfsk

Sep 24, 2021, 2:39:30 PM9/24/21
Well, that ought to do it. Everybody go home, that’s a wrap!

Ubiquitous

Sep 24, 2021, 4:57:25 PM9/24/21
atr...@mac.com wrote:

>All the virtue-signaling and at-home videos were fun for a while, but our
>precious, precious celebrities have had enough and they're tired of putting
>up with it. This whole disease thing has become tiresome and they're
>ordering a stop to it.

"Putting up" with what?
They've been flouting the rules!

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.

Rhino

Sep 24, 2021, 7:48:27 PM9/24/21
I think you forgot to link the followup tweet that tells the politician
HOW to end the pandemic. I'm sure our brilliant celebrities have figured
out a solution, right? They wouldn't just express impatience or
frustration and then think they'd solved the problem would they?

--
Rhino

trotsky

Sep 25, 2021, 5:07:02 AM9/25/21
Just out of curiosity why are you unable to show where Deadline
Hollywood actually said that? Are you that lacking in self awareness
and unaware that you're a known liar?

The Horny Goat

Sep 25, 2021, 12:59:30 PM9/25/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:48:24 -0400, Rhino
<no_offlin...@example.com> wrote:

>I think you forgot to link the followup tweet that tells the politician
>HOW to end the pandemic. I'm sure our brilliant celebrities have figured
>out a solution, right? They wouldn't just express impatience or
>frustration and then think they'd solved the problem would they?

Obviously any elected official from the White House down to dog
catcher who actually HAD a Covid cure and concealed it ought to be
impeached yesterday. Or burned at the stake.

Would that any politician had such a magic wand.

You'd be amazed what kind of demands I can make when there's no hope
of anybody actually coming through on them! <evil grin>