Why is everyone protecting the lie that Michael Landon wasn't a true sadistic bastard in real-life? A mob-thing?

Taylor

Dec 3, 2007, 4:28:34 PM12/3/07
And NOW you have TMZ.com censoring posts that try to reveal well-
known, well-buried truths like how Landon use to beat the hell out of
his 1st wife and kids in his early years and had a 2nd family later on
in life that he tried to paint over as THE definitive description of
what his "home life" was (but even that was tumultuous!).

===

"Little House's" Alison Arngrim: 'Memba Her?!
Posted Dec 3rd 2007 3:25PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: TV, Beauty

In the '70s, Alison Arngrim played Walnut Grove's resident mean girl,
Nellie Oleson, on "Little House on the Prairie." Guess what she looks
like now!

* before:
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/12/1203_alison_arngrim_wi_01.jpg

* after:
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/12/1203_alison_arngrim_wi_02.jpg

Whoa Nellie!
Posted Dec 3rd 2007 3:21PM by TMZ Staff

The 45-year-old blonde bombshell resurfaced at an AIDS charity event
in Hollywood on Saturday, looking flawless.

Besides volunteering for various charities, Alison performs a one-
woman show called "Confessions of a Prairie Bitch" and gives private
tours of Hollywood for $3,000 (http://www.eliteadventuretours.com/
olesontour.htm).

Taylor

Dec 3, 2007, 4:35:36 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 4:28 pm, Taylor <tayl...@live.ca> wrote:
> And NOW you have TMZ.com censoring posts that try to reveal well-
> known, well-buried truths like how Landon use to beat the hell out of
> his 1st wife and kids in his early years and had a 2nd family later on
> in life that he tried to paint over as THE definitive description of
> what his "home life" was (but even that was tumultuous!).
>
> ===
>
> "Little House's" Alison Arngrim: 'Memba Her?!
> Posted Dec 3rd 2007 3:25PM by TMZ Staff
> Filed under: TV, Beauty
>
> In the '70s, Alison Arngrim played Walnut Grove's resident mean girl,
> Nellie Oleson, on "Little House on the Prairie." Guess what she looks
> like now!
>
> * before:http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/12/1203_alison_a...
>
> * after:http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/12/1203_alison_a...

> Whoa Nellie!
> Posted Dec 3rd 2007 3:21PM by TMZ Staff
>
> The 45-year-old blonde bombshell resurfaced at an AIDS charity event
> in Hollywood on Saturday, looking flawless.
>
> Besides volunteering for various charities, Alison performs a one-
> woman show called "Confessions of a Prairie Bitch" and gives private
> tours of Hollywood for $3,000 (http://www.eliteadventuretours.com/
> olesontour.htm).

comments:

11. Regarding "Little House On The Praire":

I refused to watch it when I was growing up. Michael Landon was an a$$-
HOLE.
In 1968 when I was only 4 years old - I watched him beat the hell out
of his wife (at that time). It was in Palm Springs in the lobby of
Gene Autrey's Occatillo lounge. My dad was friends with Mr. Autrey and
we spent many weekends there when I was a child.
Real nice thing for a 4 year old little girl to have to witness. This
"good father angel crap" put on by Michael Landon was nothing but a
farce!!! Funny how Karma has a way of coming around to bite cha'. You
know what they say about paybacks...

Posted at 4:29PM on Dec 3rd 2007 by Bite Me...

riverg...@hotmail.com

Dec 3, 2007, 4:41:15 PM12/3/07
> Posted at 4:29PM on Dec 3rd 2007 by Bite Me...- Hide quoted text -

I dug his frosted hair on Little House. . .NOT!

Booker

Dec 3, 2007, 4:46:33 PM12/3/07

"Taylor" <tay...@live.ca> wrote in message

> And NOW you have TMZ.com censoring posts that try to reveal well-
> known, well-buried truths like how Landon use to beat the hell out of
> his 1st wife and kids in his early years and had a 2nd family later on
> in life that he tried to paint over as THE definitive description of
> what his "home life" was (but even that was tumultuous!).

I read his biography several years ago, and he seems to have been quite the
self-centred prick. I believe it was written by one of his daughters?
IIRC, his first wife (faithful, gorgeous and long-suffering) was left with
basically nothing, while the opportunistic, acquisitive second wife pretty
much wheedled everything out of him.

Booker

Alic...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2007, 4:53:32 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 4:46 pm, "Booker" <zwingli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Taylor" <tayl...@live.ca> wrote in message

============

jews are complicated beings

Taylor

Dec 3, 2007, 5:03:02 PM12/3/07
> jews are complicated beings- Hide quoted text -

Oh, yeah! I forgot. Landon was a big raging Jew. Thanks for reminding
us. Might have something to do w/ it.

http://www.jewsagainstcircumcision.org/

Booker

Dec 3, 2007, 5:27:07 PM12/3/07

<Alic...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Well thanks for pointing out that you're *simple*.

Booker

Booker

Dec 3, 2007, 5:28:50 PM12/3/07

"Taylor" <tay...@live.ca> wrote in message

Wow, ANOTHER anti-Semite, you guys are just everywhere.
Where the hell do you all come from?

Booker

Taylor

Dec 3, 2007, 5:44:24 PM12/3/07
> Booker- Hide quoted text -

I'm not anti-Semitic. I LOVE the Jewish culture and find certain
aspects of the religion fascinating. I'm not Jewish, but have worn a
Star of David around my neck 24/7 for over 7 straight years. Just
because Michael Landon was Jewish and just because he was a total
bastard does not make the two factors related. Nor does me pointing
out how he physically and emotionally abused his "first" family and
abandoned them once their kids grew up by taking up w/ a younger tart
and starting a "new family", to which he continued the cycle of
torment, does not make me anti-Semitic by pointing it out.

The Starmaker

Dec 3, 2007, 5:44:47 PM12/3/07

God created them it's called world balance, ...there are a billion Chineese people. If there were
a billion Jewish people, this world could not exist...another words, the world is just right for life.

Unique

Dec 3, 2007, 5:50:29 PM12/3/07
Taylor <tay...@live.ca> wrote in message:
ddf42006-1000-4519...@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com,

> I refused to watch it when I was growing up. Michael Landon was an
> a$$- HOLE.
> In 1968 when I was only 4 years old - I watched him beat the hell out
> of his wife (at that time). It was in Palm Springs in the lobby of
> Gene Autrey's Occatillo lounge. My dad was friends with Mr. Autrey and
> we spent many weekends there when I was a child.

That's quite a detailed memory for someone who was only 4 years old at
the time. :-)

--
DVDs for sale: http://unique-dvd.com
165 Banned Cartoons, The Unknown War, Centennial Miniseries,

Taylor

Dec 3, 2007, 6:01:44 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 5:44 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> a billion Jewish people, this world could not exist...another words, the world is just right for life.- Hide quoted text -

Then WTF is Amy Winehouse a part of???!!! The girl's a total
trainwreck and I don't think *anyone* in the music industry, starting
w/ the "roarin' Twenties" all the way to Colbie Caillat, has gone down-
hill so quickly! I mean, just 3 years ago before her first album was
released, you couldn't see ONE (1) visible tattoo on her body. Just
look at her now!!!! (go to: PerezHilton.com)

I think cosmic karma should quit keeping the balance of 50% Chinese -
50% Jews, and put Winehouse out of her misery!!!!!!

Booker

Dec 3, 2007, 6:39:52 PM12/3/07

"Taylor" <desperate...@gmail.com> wrote in message

YOU JUST SAID, "Landon was a big raging Jew. Thanks for reminding us. Might
have something to do w/ it." Oh my God!! You are the one that pointed it
out!! If it doesn't matter if he's Jewish or not, why would you point it
out?

Booker

Booker

Dec 3, 2007, 6:43:21 PM12/3/07

"The Starmaker" <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Have another beer!

Booker

Booker

Dec 3, 2007, 6:45:01 PM12/3/07

"Taylor" <desperate...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Why would you wear a star of David is you're not Jewish? You want people to
think you're Jewish, although you aren't. Actually, you haven't earned the
right to wear one, in my opinion.

Booker

Taylor

Dec 3, 2007, 6:57:25 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 6:45 pm, "Booker" <zwingli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Taylor" <desperatehousewi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh, phull-eeze. Should I state Madonna wearing a cross and doing what
she does in her music videos dating back to the mid-'80s as proof that
philosophy doesn't wash? I were a Star of David for multiple reasons
(good luck charm) including I'm if anything, very much anti-Ger|man/
anti-Hitler. You can't show your disgust for narrow-mindedness more
than by immersing yourself in the opposite of what they stand for.

Victor Velazquez

Dec 3, 2007, 6:58:52 PM12/3/07
"Booker" <zwing...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Wow, ANOTHER anti-Semite, you guys are just everywhere.
> Where the hell do you all come from?

I woulda guess the wrasslin' group(s) but I don't see one up there.

P.S. Lots of folks like to take the piss just to get a rise out of the
well-meaning. They aren't necessarily anti-anything.

Booker

Dec 3, 2007, 7:27:21 PM12/3/07

"Taylor" <tay...@live.ca> wrote in message

I don't see how, since Madonna was raised as a Roman Catholic.

Booker

The Starmaker

Dec 3, 2007, 7:54:05 PM12/3/07

You don't have to be Jewish to wear the star of David, or eat Levy's
bread...

The Starmaker

Dec 3, 2007, 7:57:16 PM12/3/07

Lorne Green was Jewish, I couldn't figure that out, ...how could a Jewish guy play a cowboy? That doesn't make sense..

Booker

Dec 3, 2007, 8:03:36 PM12/3/07

"The Starmaker" <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Oh boy.

Booker

The Starmaker

Dec 3, 2007, 8:17:57 PM12/3/07

You know what your problem Booker is, you lack certain knowledge..you
need to read..
here's a couple of books to get you up to speed:
http://tinyurl.com/2hjv3d
http://tinyurl.com/2khuuz

The Starmaker

Dec 3, 2007, 8:23:31 PM12/3/07

gossip celebrities newsgroup is mostly about Hollywood celebrities, and
Hollywood is predominately run by Jewish
people, can you not tell by the garbage you see on TV?

mab...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2007, 8:49:13 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 6:23 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

tell me you're just kidding.

Unique

Dec 3, 2007, 9:19:51 PM12/3/07
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message:
4754A5...@ix.netcom.com,

> Booker wrote:
>> YOU JUST SAID, "Landon was a big raging Jew. Thanks for reminding
>> us. Might have something to do w/ it." Oh my God!! You are the one
>> that pointed it out!! If it doesn't matter if he's Jewish or not,
>> why would you point it out?
>>
>> Booker
>
> Lorne Green was Jewish, I couldn't figure that out, ...how could a
> Jewish guy play a cowboy? That doesn't make sense..

It's called "acting."
And Green certainly looked the part.

not the moderator

Dec 4, 2007, 1:18:56 AM12/4/07
Unique wrote:
> Taylor <tay...@live.ca> wrote in message:
> ddf42006-1000-4519...@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com,
>> I refused to watch it when I was growing up. Michael Landon was an
>> a$$- HOLE.
>> In 1968 when I was only 4 years old - I watched him beat the hell out
>> of his wife (at that time). It was in Palm Springs in the lobby of
>> Gene Autrey's Occatillo lounge. My dad was friends with Mr. Autrey and
>> we spent many weekends there when I was a child.
>
> That's quite a detailed memory for someone who was only 4 years old at
> the time. :-)

Why not? I remember details of being 4 years old in 1948. It's last week
that is a problem.

FDR

Dec 4, 2007, 7:53:40 AM12/4/07

Maybe she really likes tattoos. And it's not like they're that hard to
get. Talk about grasping.

Audie Murphy's Ghost

Dec 4, 2007, 11:01:31 AM12/4/07
In article <ij65j.773$Qf1...@newsfe07.phx>, not the moderator
<phan...@que.mx> wrote:

I guarantee you that if I'd seen Little Joe beating his wife in a hotel
lobby when I was four, I'd have remembered it.

Booker

Dec 4, 2007, 11:08:51 AM12/4/07

"Audie Murphy's Ghost" <takebac...@2008.com> wrote in message

After having read the biography, I don't really doubt that Michael Landon
abused his wife, but the poster didn't need to say "raging Jew". That
Michael Landon was Jewish is common knowledge, and has nothing to do with
anything.

Booker

Audie Murphy's Ghost

Dec 4, 2007, 11:27:23 AM12/4/07
In article <fj3u3...@news3.newsguy.com>, Booker
<zwing...@hotmail.com> wrote:

No disagreement here.

The Starmaker

Dec 4, 2007, 12:16:06 PM12/4/07
Unique wrote:

> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message:
> 4754A5...@ix.netcom.com,
>
> > Booker wrote:
> >> YOU JUST SAID, "Landon was a big raging Jew. Thanks for reminding
> >> us. Might have something to do w/ it." Oh my God!! You are the one
> >> that pointed it out!! If it doesn't matter if he's Jewish or not,
> >> why would you point it out?
> >>
> >> Booker
> >
> > Lorne Green was Jewish, I couldn't figure that out, ...how could a
> > Jewish guy play a cowboy? That doesn't make sense..
>
> It's called "acting."
> And Green certainly looked the part.

He looked the part? What part did he play?? Looking back now at Bonanza, he play's God.

The Starmaker

Dec 4, 2007, 12:17:41 PM12/4/07

The hippies in the 60's woore the star of david because they thought it
was some sort of peace sign!

The Starmaker

Dec 4, 2007, 12:49:22 PM12/4/07

When you're Jewish, and you're beating up your wife...you're "raging". Ask any Jewish wife who
has suffered the beating and abuse from her Jewish husband.

But I guess you have never been to Israel or lived with a Jewish family...
they are raging and screaming all the time!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VTh6r15FWf0

hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com

Dec 4, 2007, 12:49:42 PM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 11:08 am, "Booker" <zwingli...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> After having read the biography, I don't really doubt that Michael Landon
> abused his wife, but the poster didn't need to say "raging Jew". That
> Michael Landon was Jewish is common knowledge, and has nothing to do with
> anything.

Very true.

But can we expect anything more from the dingbat viscious inaccurate
gossip Taylor happily spreads? It shouldn't be surprising that
Taylor's a bigot, Taylor is, after all, full of hate.

Thanatos

Dec 4, 2007, 2:09:51 PM12/4/07
In article
Taylor <tay...@live.ca> wrote:

> Oh, yeah! I forgot. Landon was a big raging Jew. Thanks for reminding
> us. Might have something to do w/ it.

LOL! So in addition to your daily routine of gleefully reveling in the
misfortunes of others, you've added anti-Semitism to your repertoire.
You really are miserable piece of shit.

Unique

Dec 4, 2007, 4:14:08 PM12/4/07
Audie Murphy's Ghost <takebac...@2008.com> wrote in message:
041220071101311431%takebac...@2008.com,

I can't even remember the beatings I got when I was four.

Unique

Dec 4, 2007, 4:18:38 PM12/4/07
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message:
47558B...@ix.netcom.com,

A wealthy rancher who owned a lot of land.

> Looking back now at
> Bonanza, he play's God.

Anyone who was wealthy and owned a lot of land in the territories back
then was a God.

hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com

Dec 4, 2007, 5:00:05 PM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 2:09 pm, Thanatos <atro...@mac.com> wrote:
> LOL! So in addition to your daily routine of gleefully reveling in the
> misfortunes of others, you've added anti-Semitism to your repertoire.
> You really are miserable piece of sh--.

Good description. Don't forget, much of this stuff is false or
grossly exaggerated to begin with, but Taylor isn't the least
concerned about that.

Anim8rFSK

Dec 3, 2007, 7:29:49 PM12/3/07
In article
<413da7f2-fda3-4050...@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
Taylor <desperate...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not Jewish, but have worn a
> Star of David around my neck 24/7 for over 7 straight years.

So you're not Jewish, you're just insane?

Got it.

Plonk.

--
Jitterbug phone works! (Third time's a charm!)
Except the first bill is $100 high. Heavy sigh.

The Starmaker

Dec 5, 2007, 12:49:28 AM12/5/07

Okay Booker, you did the reading thing... now you need to know what a "raging Jew" *sounds* like...
listen to her father...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15xbtK7r-SA
this is how they all sound behind closed doors.

Taylor

Dec 5, 2007, 1:00:25 AM12/5/07
On Dec 4, 12:17 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Booker wrote:
>
> > "The Starmaker" <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> was some sort of peace sign!- Hide quoted text -

A Star of David is the symbol for "firewater", another word for
alcohol. The triangle pointing up points the sun (fire) and the
triangle pointing down points to ground (water). So there's several
meanings to the symbol.

Michael Landon was just an all-around mean-spirited, hateful bastard
(but not because he was Jewish).

Taylor

Dec 5, 2007, 1:01:54 AM12/5/07
On Dec 3, 7:29 pm, Anim8rFSK <ANIM8R...@cox.net> wrote:
> In article
> <413da7f2-fda3-4050-9749-5a22df9fa...@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

> Taylor <desperatehousewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm not Jewish, but have worn a
> > Star of David around my neck 24/7 for over 7 straight years.
>
> So you're not Jewish, you're just insane?
>
> Got it.
>
> Plonk.

Lame. heh

Message has been deleted

Booker

Dec 5, 2007, 9:15:25 AM12/5/07

"Ernest L Sevvell, IV" <ese...@gaynycap.rxrx.com> wrote in message
> On 04 Dec 2007, "Booker" <zwing...@hotmail.com> posted some
> It's common practice for jews to beat their wives and fund homosexual
> porno movies. There's an obvious connection in there somewhere.

F**k off and die.

Booker

AKA

Dec 5, 2007, 10:13:27 AM12/5/07

"Ernest L Sevvell, IV" <ese...@gaynycap.rxrx.com> wrote in message
> On 04 Dec 2007, "Booker" <zwing...@hotmail.com> posted some
>

> It's common practice for jews to beat their wives and fund homosexual
> porno movies. There's an obvious connection in there somewhere.
>
> --
> Ernest L Sevvell, IV
> NEW POWER ALBANY

You're paycheck?

AKA

Dec 5, 2007, 10:29:00 AM12/5/07

"AKA" <fal...@das.com> wrote in message

No. You are not a paycheck. Life must be very hard for you.

Booker

Dec 5, 2007, 11:22:08 AM12/5/07

"Taylor" <tay...@live.ca> wrote in message

Sorry, anybody I have known who wears a star of David is Jewish. You are
just a wanna-be.

Booker

Taylor

Dec 5, 2007, 3:05:30 PM12/5/07

Why is it false or grossly exaggerated? Why are you protecting this
facade that Landon was a perfect angel, when you have enough people
having come forward to dispute that w/ proof? This goes to the heart
of the matter. Some kind of Hollywood Mob hovering over this ticking
timebomb-- actually already exploded-- trying to let any truth leak
out.

P.S. I am not anti-Semitic. I have deep respect for the Jewish culture
and find almost all aspects of the Jewish religion to be quite
charming.

Marlene Blanshay

Dec 5, 2007, 3:25:28 PM12/5/07
i remember seeing some interview with him years ago and he was saying
something about how 'it's a wife's duty to support her husband.' yeah,
or else i guess...what a pig.

The Starmaker

Dec 5, 2007, 3:48:20 PM12/5/07

Firewater? I didn't know that...did they get that term from the Jewish
American Indians, or
did the Jewish American Indians got that term from Israel?

Booker

Dec 5, 2007, 3:49:19 PM12/5/07

"Taylor" <tay...@live.ca> wrote in message

Well, good for you. You are very anti-Semitic - the worst kind, in fact.
You are a wanna-be, and seem to feel you have the right to make assumptions
about Jewish people and make what you think (incorrectly) are insider Jewish
jokes. You don't know what the hell you're talking about! If you admire
Judaism, research it and convert! But going around for seven years wearing
a star of David 24/7 making bad jokes, while being a Gentile, is plain
silly.

Booker (Gentile)

Taylor

Dec 5, 2007, 4:32:45 PM12/5/07
On Dec 5, 3:49 pm, "Booker" <zwingli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Taylor" <tayl...@live.ca> wrote in message
> Booker (Gentile)- Hide quoted text -

Is 'Family Guy' anti-Semitic? Anti-gay? Anti-Black? Who here is the
same person who lambastes me for being an envelope-pusher (like when
In Living Color was in its prime being shocking and funny at the same
time), yet laughs at an Anne Frank joke on that show?

hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com

Dec 5, 2007, 4:51:12 PM12/5/07
On Dec 5, 3:49 pm, "Booker" <zwingli...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, good for you. You are very anti-Semitic - the worst kind, in fact.

Taylor is a very cruel person. The other poster put it best, "revels
in the misfortunes of others".

Taylor

Dec 5, 2007, 5:23:18 PM12/5/07

'revels', or merely states the bad news that has been revealed and
could be put out there for public consumption (being informed), much
like other posters put out revealed news (next-day ratings for
example, or television series development news)? albeit in a jaded
comedic way. ;-)

Booker

Dec 5, 2007, 5:21:50 PM12/5/07

<hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com> wrote in message

...and he compares himself to tv comedians. He actually thinks he's funny.
lol.

Booker

Taylor

Dec 5, 2007, 5:40:16 PM12/5/07
On Dec 5, 5:21 pm, "Booker" <zwingli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <hanco...@bbs.cpcn.com> wrote in message

Fine. You don't find me funny. But I don't post such vulgarities such
as this post by some person who does this on a regular basis:

"Illegal beats, rapes, paralyzes, bites, murders, and urinates on
white girl"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/browse_thread/thread/3dcc0e1e5d0135d3#d03560e8b12a40f9

And other stories that paint minorities in a bad light (like the
recent posting of a story about an elderly White woman getting raped
by two Black guys; I forget how he/she/they so racist described it in
the subject line, but it was a typical doozy subject line).

Bottom line-- if you don't like the online articles I post and/or the
words I choose to use in my subject line, then don't read it. Simple
as that. I encourage you people (not "you people" as in minorities,
of other religious faiths, in case you were wondering heh-heh) to go
watch 'Entertainment Tonight', 'Access Hollywood', 'Extra' and read
People and Us Weekly magazines, if you want liquid sunshine about
Michael Landon's pristine home life blown up your ass. This is why I
go to TMZ and PerezHilton and other sources that don't go above the
board "norm" on displaying their celeb newz.

Booker

Dec 5, 2007, 6:07:11 PM12/5/07

"Taylor" <tay...@live.ca> wrote in message

Sorry to break it to you, but you're not funny.

Booker

eldon...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2018, 6:53:34 PM11/15/18
You all are fucking retards.!!!! There never be another comment from me because I will never visit this again...., I want you to know that you are a fucking retard. Dumb as fuck.... thank god your parents did not have any kids that lived.!!!!!