how is superman so powerful but cannot beat a bat boy?

Arc Michael

Mar 28, 2016, 6:33:04 PM3/28/16
These Hollywood weirdos screw up narratives of logic.

Your Name

Mar 28, 2016, 8:44:44 PM3/28/16
In article <4f1b587d-df85-4b7f...@googlegroups.com>, Arc
Michael <abook...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> These Hollywood weirdos screw up narratives of logic.

Easy. Batman has kryptonite threads woven into his batsuit. ;-)

Dimensional Traveler

Mar 28, 2016, 10:37:25 PM3/28/16
Actually, it was the kryptonite tear gas Batman used.

--
Privacy IS Security

Ubiquitous

Mar 29, 2016, 10:10:26 AM3/29/16
abook...@yahoo.com wrote:

>These Hollywood weirdos screw up narratives of logic.

And you posted this off-topic aritle here because?

--
On this horrific day of terrorism when 9 Americans were wounded,
Pres Obama took-in a baseball game and had a great time.

Bill Steele

Mar 29, 2016, 1:57:41 PM3/29/16
On 3/28/16 6:33 PM, Arc Michael wrote:
> These Hollywood weirdos screw up narratives of logic.

First come up with a marquee concept, then figure out a way to do it.

Remember the Superman v. Spider-Man comic? Spidey got a boost, Supes got
powered down.

anim8rfsk

Mar 29, 2016, 2:15:51 PM3/29/16
In article <7vudna4zS8CPX2fL...@earthlink.com>,
Did Spidey get boosted? I thought they just soaked him with red sun
juice or something so Superman would have to actively try to kill him,
not just be able to effortlessly do it by accident. Stan Lee told me
that it was really annoying that they'd have to acknowledge Metropolis.
:D I was always annoyed that they put their weakest talents on it.
Andru's work was so piss poor (as always) that Neal Adams redrew
Superman, uncredited, just to fix it. Imagine a Swan/Romita team up,
with anybody but Conway writing!

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/