"Foundation" Imagine a Viking village...filled with black people!! Minor spoilers

RichA

Sep 25, 2021, 4:03:57 AM9/25/21
Dressed like Ewoks. Anyway, these kinds of shows/movies, like "Dune" most of the story is bit indecipherable. Girl has to leave her Viking planet (where lizards run around in a sub-Arctic world)! She's going to work with some old math whiz. Interestingly, where she's gone they have a space elevator leading down from a space dock to the planet. Main idea is that some kind of genetic dynasty is threatened by a scientist.

Yak

Sep 25, 2021, 4:34:09 PM9/25/21
RichA wrote
Allen West said Vikings kept black people as slaves, just like The Framers.

RichA

Sep 25, 2021, 6:24:14 PM9/25/21
No evidence of non-caucasions being buried in Viking lands, no evidence of black influence (as you'd have seen in the U.S.)
in those countries either.

RichA

Sep 25, 2021, 6:29:58 PM9/25/21
I'd like to add, this show displays the best special effects I've seen recently, especially near the end of ep. 1.

ZZyXX

Sep 25, 2021, 9:42:16 PM9/25/21
look at that, rich going all woke on us

Yak

Nov 1, 2021, 4:58:18 PM11/1/21
RichA wrote

David Johnston

Dec 10, 2021, 11:29:53 PM12/10/21
On 2021-09-25 2:03 a.m., RichA wrote:
> Dressed like Ewoks. Anyway, these kinds of shows/movies, like "Dune" most of the story is bit indecipherable. Girl has to leave her Viking planet (where lizards run around in a sub-Arctic world)!

Just because a creature is scaley doesn't mean it has to be ectothermic.