"Foundation" Imagine a Viking village...filled with black people!! Minor spoilers

RichA

Sep 25, 2021, 4:03:57 AMSep 25
Dressed like Ewoks. Anyway, these kinds of shows/movies, like "Dune" most of the story is bit indecipherable. Girl has to leave her Viking planet (where lizards run around in a sub-Arctic world)! She's going to work with some old math whiz. Interestingly, where she's gone they have a space elevator leading down from a space dock to the planet. Main idea is that some kind of genetic dynasty is threatened by a scientist.

Yak

Sep 25, 2021, 4:34:09 PMSep 25
RichA wrote
Allen West said Vikings kept black people as slaves, just like The Framers.

RichA

Sep 25, 2021, 6:24:14 PMSep 25
No evidence of non-caucasions being buried in Viking lands, no evidence of black influence (as you'd have seen in the U.S.)
in those countries either.

RichA

Sep 25, 2021, 6:29:58 PMSep 25
I'd like to add, this show displays the best special effects I've seen recently, especially near the end of ep. 1.

ZZyXX

Sep 25, 2021, 9:42:16 PMSep 25
look at that, rich going all woke on us