America's ridiculous job market. Ungrateful parasites

RichA

Oct 22, 2021, 10:46:28 PM10/22/21
11 million jobs unfilled.
9 million unemployed
5 million left job market.

David Johnston

Oct 22, 2021, 11:47:58 PM10/22/21
To find out if employer complaints were real or imagined, Holz decided
to conduct a social experiment: He spent the entire month of September
sending in job applications.

In total, he sent out about 60 applications to employers in his area,
each in response to a post seeking entry-level assistance for a job he
was qualified to work for.

“I haven’t applied for anything that requires a degree,” Holz explained.
“I have not applied for anything that says ‘I should have six months of
experience with this thing. “

After applying for 58 places, Holz was invited to one interview. The job
involved cleaning up construction sites and advertising a pay rate of
$10 an hour for full-time work—but when Halls got to the interview, he
found that although the job had the potential to come up with that rate,
she would only pay $8.65 an hour. in its beginning. The employer will
also offer part-time work only until they gain seniority in the
construction crew.

ZZyXX

Oct 23, 2021, 8:26:07 PM10/23/21
the majority of those who left the job market either retired or started
their own businesses