BBC: Britney Spears calls her sister a parasite

RichA

Jan 14, 2022, 10:46:04 AM (12 days ago) Jan 14
Has that whole family been living off Spear's money?

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-59993346

trotsky

Jan 14, 2022, 7:48:58 PM (11 days ago) Jan 14
On 1/14/2022 9:46 AM, RichA wrote:
> Has that whole family been living off Spear's money?

You are one of the stupidest motherfucking vegetables I've ever seen.

Here's How Much Jamie Lynn Is Worth After Britney Said Her ...
2 days ago — So…how much is Jamie Lynn Spears' net worth? Well,
according to Celebrity Net Worth, Jamie Lynn is worth $6 million, which
is around the same as ...

Judith Latham

Jan 14, 2022, 8:47:12 PM (11 days ago) Jan 14
On 1/14/2022 10:46 AM, RichA wrote:
> Has that whole family been living off Spear's money?
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-59993346

That bitch is crazy but it doesn't give the whole family the right to
her money. I had an aunt who was nuts and her daughters fleeced her for
all her money before she died.

RichA

Jan 14, 2022, 11:43:31 PM (11 days ago) Jan 14
Which happens all the time in "celebrity" families. From Spear's sister and father and the father of that woman who married into the Brit Royal Family.
See these slag "stage mothers" sticking to their famous children like leeches and at the same time, trying to recapture their youth by dressing like 20 year olds
and trying to horn-in on the spotlight that found their children.

Judith Latham

Jan 15, 2022, 8:37:12 PM (10 days ago) Jan 15
Read Madonna