[OT] The elites are demonizing vaccine-resistant people in Canada

Rhino

Jan 14, 2022, 8:51:19 PM (11 days ago) Jan 14
This article describes how Canada's elites are demonizing those who are
resisting vaccination - with the full support of a majority of Canadians!

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/punishing-the-unvaccinated-has-become-one-of-the-most-popular-positions-in-country

--
Rhino

A Friend

Jan 14, 2022, 10:11:49 PM (11 days ago) Jan 14
In article <srt9ak$be9$1...@dont-email.me>, Rhino
Who are these "Canadian elites"? Is this a newly risen sinister force
against which we Americans must be watchful? Should we militarize the
border?

The bug doesn't care about your rights. It only cares about prospering
in your body, killing or incapacitating you while it does so, and then
moving on to the next bonehead who didn't get the shots.