More Punjabi apeism. Three men attack man with axes in Toronto (VIDEO)

RichA

Aug 10, 2022, 8:02:30 PM8/10/22
Please, monkeys; take your pathetic little religious battles back to f------ India.
It'll be a sad day when we have to string you all up to restore order.
P.S.; avoid Brampton (Suburb of Toronto) it's a s---hole.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9049665/brampton-man-attacked-driveway-axe/

trotsky

Aug 11, 2022, 4:44:12 AM8/11/22
More horseshit. No mention of "Punjabis" anywhere in the article. What
were you saying about dementia?

kensi

Aug 11, 2022, 11:16:35 PM8/11/22
On 2022-08-10 8:02 p.m., RichA wrote:
> Please, monkeys; take your pathetic little religious battles back to f------ India.
> It'll be a sad day when we have to string you all up to restore order.
Once again, you forgot to end that missive with a "Sieg Heil!" ... you
need to be more careful if you don't want to land on your orange
Fuhrer's shitlist, ko0ky.

in here." ~Checkmate

RichA

Aug 12, 2022, 1:07:51 AM8/12/22
Yes, have you heard about this? Toronto news outlets go out of their way not to mention race, or show suspects unless they are white Christians. The suspects remain at large, but I'll bet you (and I will come back to this, just like with your story about the killing of 4 Muslim men in the U.S.) they are Punjabis. They just nailed 12 car-theft ring suspects in Toronto. 9 were Punjabis. Media tried to hide that too.

RichA

Aug 12, 2022, 1:14:34 AM8/12/22
On Thursday, 11 August 2022 at 23:16:35 UTC-4, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-08-10 8:02 p.m., RichA wrote:
> > Please, monkeys; take your pathetic little religious battles back to f------ India.
> > It'll be a sad day when we have to string you all up to restore order.
> Once again, you forgot to end that missive with a "Sieg Heil!" ... you
> need to be more careful if you don't want to land on your orange
> Fuhrer's shitlist, ko0ky.

Sorry, I've seen a city with a crime rate like Sweden get turned into a near s---hole thanks to non-white criminals.

kensi

Aug 12, 2022, 1:19:08 AM8/12/22
You mean, thanks to neoliberalism-induced poverty, a flood of American
guns crossing the border, and violent far-right thugs.

RichA

Aug 12, 2022, 1:56:55 AM8/12/22
On Friday, 12 August 2022 at 01:19:08 UTC-4, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-08-12 1:14 a.m., RichA wrote:
> >> Once again, you forgot to end that missive with a "Sieg Heil!" ... you
> >> need to be more careful if you don't want to land on your orange
> >> Fuhrer's shitlist, ko0ky.
> >
> > Sorry, I've seen a city with a crime rate like Sweden get turned into
> > a near s---hole thanks to non-white criminals.
> You mean, thanks to neoliberalism-induced poverty, a flood of American
> guns crossing the border, and violent far-right thugs.

We've always had guns in Canada. After WW2 we had MORE per capita than the U.S.
What we lacked then were the VERMIN who misuse them. Like how Chicago has some decent areas
with virtually no crime and other areas that should be subjected to a neutron bomb.

trotsky

Aug 12, 2022, 4:02:23 AM8/12/22
On 8/12/2022 12:07 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 August 2022 at 04:44:12 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 8/10/2022 7:02 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> Please, monkeys; take your pathetic little religious battles back to f------ India.
>>> It'll be a sad day when we have to string you all up to restore order.
>>> P.S.; avoid Brampton (Suburb of Toronto) it's a s---hole.
>>>
>>> https://globalnews.ca/news/9049665/brampton-man-attacked-driveway-axe/
>>>
>> More horseshit. No mention of "Punjabis" anywhere in the article. What
>> were you saying about dementia?
>
> Yes, have you heard about this? Toronto news outlets go out of their way not to mention race,

Makes sense, give you a good opportunity to show how desperate you are
for attention. I think I get to now: ordinarily you'd SUCk COCK for
attention, but you're afraid of monkeypox, so you use trolling like this
as your fallback. Whatever floats our boat, buddy. Happy to help.

trotsky

Aug 12, 2022, 4:02:24 AM8/12/22
On 8/12/2022 12:14 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 August 2022 at 23:16:35 UTC-4, kensi wrote:
>> On 2022-08-10 8:02 p.m., RichA wrote:
>>> Please, monkeys; take your pathetic little religious battles back to f------ India.
>>> It'll be a sad day when we have to string you all up to restore order.
>> Once again, you forgot to end that missive with a "Sieg Heil!" ... you
>> need to be more careful if you don't want to land on your orange
>> Fuhrer's shitlist, ko0ky.
>

> Sorry, I've seen a city with a crime rate like Sweden

You think Sweden is a "city" now? Are you suffering from dementia then?
How fucked up does one brain have to be to compare dissimilar things
like this? Why not compare a city to a squirrel?

trotsky

Aug 12, 2022, 4:02:25 AM8/12/22
More cries for attention. Monkeypox must have terrified.

kensi

Aug 12, 2022, 4:44:53 AM8/12/22
Wow, the war crimes ideation never stops with you, does it, kOok?

Do you know what makes the other areas not "decent"? Poverty. Do you
know what causes poverty? Capitalism, with a generous helping hand from
structural racism, which in turn gets regular assists from Nazis like
you. *spit*

Rhino

Aug 12, 2022, 6:51:00 AM8/12/22
On 2022-08-12 1:19 AM, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-08-12 1:14 a.m., RichA wrote:
>>> Once again, you forgot to end that missive with a "Sieg Heil!" ... you
>>> need to be more careful if you don't want to land on your orange
>>> Fuhrer's shitlist, ko0ky.
>> Sorry, I've seen a city with a crime rate like Sweden get turned into
>> a near s---hole thanks to non-white criminals.
>
> You mean, thanks to neoliberalism-induced poverty, a flood of American
> guns crossing the border, and violent far-right thugs.

You didn't see a single article on this incident did you? You simply
reacted to Rich and his standard racist spiel didn't you?

Well, there are several problems with your "analysis":
1. The victim lived in a visibly comfortable neighbourhood, not in
poverty, and was something of a celebrity in the Punjabi-language local
media, which he did as a side gig from his day job as a real estate agent.
2. There were no guns involved in the incident. The attackers used an
axe and a machete.
3. I could be wrong but what you can see of the attackers in the video,
they appear to be non-white, not some sort of white supremacist types.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9053548/brampton-attack-victim-had-safety-plan-death-threat/

But hey, you're like the hammer that sees everything as a nail and has
no ability to perceive any other possibilities. You don't actually NEED
to have actual information about an event before you spout off about it.
To you EVERY event is symptomatic of "capitalism run amuck" and the
solution is ALWAYS Marxism. You're completely unable to see that it's
far more likely that the victim said something that pissed off his
attackers on his podcast and encountered some violent payback.

But you keep doing you while we laugh at your broken-record analysis.
It's *your* credibility - such as it is - that you're undermining.

--
Rhino

RichA

Aug 12, 2022, 11:04:39 AM8/12/22
On Friday, 12 August 2022 at 04:44:53 UTC-4, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-08-12 1:56 a.m., RichA wrote:

> >> You mean, thanks to neoliberalism-induced poverty, a flood of American
> >> guns crossing the border, and violent far-right thugs.
> >
> > We've always had guns in Canada. After WW2 we had MORE per capita than the U.S.
> > What we lacked then were the VERMIN who misuse them. Like how Chicago has some decent areas
> > with virtually no crime and other areas that should be subjected to a neutron bomb.
> Wow, the war crimes ideation never stops with you, does it, kOok?
>
> Do you know what makes the other areas not "decent"? Poverty. Do you
> know what causes poverty? Capitalism, with a generous helping hand from
> structural racism, which in turn gets regular assists from Nazis like
> you. *spit*

Canadians have a right to BE racist after seeing how these animals behave. They bring their 3rd world tribal grudges here, they have no
respect for the country that inexplicably let them in. To them, Canada is free medical care and a place to hide while
they plot more terrorism.

kensi

Aug 12, 2022, 11:36:22 PM8/12/22
On 2022-08-12 11:04 a.m., RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 12 August 2022 at 04:44:53 UTC-4, kensi wrote:
>> Do you know what makes the other areas not "decent"? Poverty. Do you
>> know what causes poverty? Capitalism, with a generous helping hand from
>> structural racism, which in turn gets regular assists from Nazis like
>> you. *spit*
>
> Canadians have a right to BE racist
No. No one does.

[harmful stereotypes deleted]

kensi

Aug 12, 2022, 11:42:47 PM8/12/22
On 2022-08-12 6:50 a.m., Rhino wrote:
> On 2022-08-12 1:19 AM, kensi wrote:
>>> Sorry, I've seen a city with a crime rate like Sweden get turned into
>>> a near s---hole thanks to non-white criminals.
>>
>> You mean, thanks to neoliberalism-induced poverty, a flood of American
>> guns crossing the border, and violent far-right thugs.
>
> You didn't see a single article on this incident did you? You simply
> reacted to Rich and his standard racist spiel didn't you?

Disingenuous. You're just as racist as he is, though you're more dog-
whistly and less foghorny about it.

> Well, there are several problems with your "analysis":
> 1. The victim lived in a visibly comfortable neighbourhood, not in
> poverty,

Irrelevant. The perpetrators presumably weren't nearly so well off.

Let me make one thing absolutely clear here: there is *no* variation in
propensity to criminal behavior and/or propensity to violence that is
attributable to race, or to ethnic or geographic background at all. All
apparent correlations with race and ethnicity disappear when
socioeconomic status is controlled for.

Science says that racial stereotypes about predispositions toward crime
and violence are wrong and harmful.