Bernie Sanders.

trotsky

Sep 24, 2021, 10:57:04 AMSep 24
It occurs to me that, although Donald Tramp has made an utter fool of
himself claiming a "stolen election", we already had our ridiculous
weasel with the Dems, Bernie Sanders. He claimed he was going to "flip
the delegates" and that the Democratic National Convention would be a
"contested convention". Debbie Wasserman Schulz, DNC chair at the time,
was asked about this in an interview and said "there's no such thing."
And of course there wasn't, Bernie just sat in his chair looking like he
had multiple cases of hemorrhoids, and Hillary claimed the nomination,
only to get screwed later by Russian interference.

bruce bowser

Sep 24, 2021, 2:03:25 PMSep 24
Nixon won two terms but was kicked-out. Carter was kicked out. Reagan won two terms successfully, then Bush was kicked out. Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama all won two terms successfully. Then Trump was kicked out.
-- Now Hillary is enjoying seeing her party in power. --

trotsky

Sep 24, 2021, 2:39:03 PMSep 24
I'm not sure I see the point.

Ed Stasiak

Sep 24, 2021, 5:45:47 PMSep 24

RichA

Sep 24, 2021, 6:39:43 PMSep 24
The election was stolen. Liberals just did the same thing here in Canada.
They reduced voting stations by 70%, persuading people to go home rather than
stand in line-ups. Most of the would have been older and they are more likely to
have not voted liberal. Clever move by the libs.

trotsky

Sep 25, 2021, 5:30:06 AMSep 25
On 9/24/21 5:39 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 24 September 2021 at 10:57:04 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> It occurs to me that, although Donald Tramp has made an utter fool of
>> himself claiming a "stolen election", we already had our ridiculous
>> weasel with the Dems, Bernie Sanders. He claimed he was going to "flip
>> the delegates" and that the Democratic National Convention would be a
>> "contested convention". Debbie Wasserman Schulz, DNC chair at the time,
>> was asked about this in an interview and said "there's no such thing."
>> And of course there wasn't, Bernie just sat in his chair looking like he
>> had multiple cases of hemorrhoids, and Hillary claimed the nomination,
>> only to get screwed later by Russian interference.
>
> The election was stolen.

Derp? Can you get your balls reattached and weigh in here? Didn't
think so.

moviePig

Sep 25, 2021, 9:56:01 AMSep 25
On 9/24/2021 6:39 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 24 September 2021 at 10:57:04 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> It occurs to me that, although Donald Tramp has made an utter fool of
>> himself claiming a "stolen election", we already had our ridiculous
>> weasel with the Dems, Bernie Sanders. He claimed he was going to "flip
>> the delegates" and that the Democratic National Convention would be a
>> "contested convention". Debbie Wasserman Schulz, DNC chair at the time,
>> was asked about this in an interview and said "there's no such thing."
>> And of course there wasn't, Bernie just sat in his chair looking like he
>> had multiple cases of hemorrhoids, and Hillary claimed the nomination,
>> only to get screwed later by Russian interference.
>
> The election was stolen.

"I think I can, I think I can..."

> Liberals just did the same thing here in Canada.
> They reduced voting stations by 70%, persuading people to go home rather than
> stand in line-ups. Most of the would have been older and they are more likely to
> have not voted liberal. Clever move by the libs.

Clever, indeed. Who knew that old, retired folks were the ones with
such busy lives?...

The Horny Goat

Sep 25, 2021, 1:46:09 PMSep 25
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:55:58 -0400, moviePig <pwal...@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>> Liberals just did the same thing here in Canada.
>> They reduced voting stations by 70%, persuading people to go home rather than
>> stand in line-ups. Most of the would have been older and they are more likely to
>> have not voted liberal. Clever move by the libs.
>
>Clever, indeed. Who knew that old, retired folks were the ones with
>such busy lives?...

Don't know about that but no question they moved a LOT of voting
stations out of elementary schools and into church halls.

Since there are more elementary schools than churches (not to mention
that elementary schools are much closer to residential areas than
churches) people were having to go a lot further to vote.

The school I've been voting in for 20+ years (except this time) is 2
1/2 blocks away. The church I was supposed to vote in was 4 miles away
so I voted in the advance poll (for the first time in my life) at the
mall which was only 3 blocks further away.

In the Oct 2020 BC provincial election I voted at the elementary
school my kids went to 20 years ago and was in and out in under 10
minutes. In last week's federal election it was 30-45 minutes. Which
is still blindingly fast by US standards but exceptionally slow by
Canadian standards.

With the pandemic the main change in voting procedures was that you
had to bring your own pen or pencil.....

moviePig

Sep 25, 2021, 2:28:50 PMSep 25
I'd hate to think Canada is following the U.S. in voter-suppression...

The Horny Goat

Sep 25, 2021, 6:09:40 PMSep 25
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 14:28:45 -0400, moviePig <pwal...@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>> With the pandemic the main change in voting procedures was that you
>> had to bring your own pen or pencil.....
>
>I'd hate to think Canada is following the U.S. in voter-suppression...

When I voted they DID have two jars labelled "clean" and "dirty"
though you were defniitely welcomed to use your own pen or pencil.

As a past scrutineer I remember being told to accept any ballot where
(1) it was completely clear who the voter was voting for and (2) there
were no unusual marks that would destroy the sanctity of the secret
ballot.

Most of the examples of (2) they gave were remarkably silly and made
me wonder what kind of lunatic would mark a ballot that way!