BBC: Amber "Gold-digger" Heard; world's greatest drama queen

RichA

May 16, 2022, 7:51:40 PM5/16/22
Read this drivel:

Amber Heard feared her ex-husband Johnny Depp would accidentally kill her during an alleged assault on their honeymoon, a US court has heard.

Testifying in a defamation case Mr Depp has brought against her, Ms Heard, 36, painted a picture of the actor as an abuser plagued by drug addiction, jealousy and self-harm.

Mr Depp is suing Ms Heard for $50m (£40m) over an article in which she claimed she was the victim of domestic violence.

He has repeatedly denied any abuse.

The high profile case in Virginia has resumed for a fifth week after a pause, before which Mr Depp had told his side of the story and Ms Heard had begun some of her testimony.

In court on Monday, Ms Heard tearfully told jurors that she believed she'd likely "not survive" if she had remained married to Mr Depp, 58.

trotsky

May 17, 2022, 3:35:25 AM5/17/22
On 5/16/2022 6:51 PM, RichA wrote:
> Read this drivel:

All your posts are drivel.

RichA

May 17, 2022, 10:52:48 AM5/17/22
Your response is right up there with "Depp is a potential killer!"

Adam H. Kerman

May 17, 2022, 11:31:56 AM5/17/22
Then stop letting trots troll you. trots wins each and every time you
feed his troll. All you have to do to force trots to lose is to shut the
fuck up, Rich. Don't mention trots even if others discuss him. Never
followup up to trots. Ignore trots completely and utterly as if he
doesn't exist. Then he loses and you win.

trots is such a vile human being. Of all people, why are you so
desperate for his approval? You don't want it. You really really don't.

The Horny Goat

May 17, 2022, 1:24:28 PM5/17/22
"Potential" is a remarkably stupid term. After all 50% of the
population are potential rapists. The other 50% are potential rape
victims.

Statistically true but meaning nothing.

Ubiquitous

May 17, 2022, 3:35:04 PM5/17/22
rande...@gmail.com wrote:

> Amber Heard feared her ex-husband Johnny Depp would accidentally kill her
> during an alleged assault on their honeymoon, a US court has heard.

She was the only one who gave a shit about their relationship.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Ian J. Ball

May 17, 2022, 3:50:39 PM5/17/22
Better joke: Amber Heard is a really shitty person.

BTR1701

May 18, 2022, 1:44:54 AM5/18/22
Ian J. Ball <IJB...@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2022-05-17 19:34:59 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
>> rande...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> Amber Heard feared her ex-husband Johnny Depp would accidentally kill her
>>> during an alleged assault on their honeymoon, a US court has heard.
>>
>> She was the only one who gave a shit about their relationship.
>
> Better joke: Amber Heard is a really shitty person.

Amber Turd...

RichA

May 18, 2022, 2:05:15 AM5/18/22
Until leftists begin arresting people for precrime. They're already doing it in Europe.

trotsky

May 18, 2022, 4:38:15 AM5/18/22
Derp Shitbag...

trotsky

May 18, 2022, 4:40:21 AM5/18/22
Why did that piece of shit you call a brain find it necessary to put
"gold digger" in quotes? Are you trying to say you don't she really is
one or are you trying to say you're a vegetable?

Ubiquitous

May 18, 2022, 8:54:55 AM5/18/22
... and "trotsky" just jizzed in his pants.

Adam H. Kerman

May 18, 2022, 3:58:15 PM5/18/22
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Read this drivel:

>Amber Heard feared her ex-husband Johnny Depp would accidentally kill
>her during an alleged assault on their honeymoon, a US court has heard.

Bonk

If that were true, wouldn't she have left immediately and had her team
of lawyers file for annulment and sue Depp up to his eyeballs?

I don't believe for a minute that an incredibly wealthy woman with
access to lawyers and security guards would remain in an abusive
marriage if she chose to leave it.

>. . .

Ian J. Ball

May 18, 2022, 4:07:22 PM5/18/22
Amber Heard is a dangerous psychopath.

The one good thing that is seeming to come out of this is that Amber
Heard's career is probably dead.

RichA

May 18, 2022, 4:10:39 PM5/18/22
Except for regional lesbian dinner theatre.

Dimensional Traveler

May 18, 2022, 4:56:26 PM5/18/22
On 5/18/2022 1:07 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2022-05-18 19:58:10 +0000, Adam H. Kerman said:
>
>> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Read this drivel:
>>
>>> Amber Heard feared her ex-husband Johnny Depp would accidentally kill
>>> her during an alleged assault on their honeymoon, a US court has heard.
>>
>> Bonk
>>
>> If that were true, wouldn't she have left immediately and had her team
>> of lawyers file for annulment and sue Depp up to his eyeballs?
>>
>> I don't believe for a minute that an incredibly wealthy woman with
>> access to lawyers and security guards would remain in an abusive
>> marriage if she chose to leave it.
>
> Amber Heard is a dangerous psychopath.
>
> The one good thing that is seeming to come out of this is that Amber
> Heard's career is probably dead.

Her part in Aquaman 2 has shrunk.

dirty old man.

Ian J. Ball

May 18, 2022, 5:17:23 PM5/18/22
"The water was cold! There was SHRINKAGE!!"

trotsky

May 18, 2022, 6:32:48 PM5/18/22
On 5/18/2022 3:07 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2022-05-18 19:58:10 +0000, Adam H. Kerman said:
>
>> RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Read this drivel:
>>
>>> Amber Heard feared her ex-husband Johnny Depp would accidentally kill
>>> her during an alleged assault on their honeymoon, a US court has heard.
>>
>> Bonk
>>
>> If that were true, wouldn't she have left immediately and had her team
>> of lawyers file for annulment and sue Depp up to his eyeballs?
>>
>> I don't believe for a minute that an incredibly wealthy woman with
>> access to lawyers and security guards would remain in an abusive
>> marriage if she chose to leave it.
>
> Amber Heard is a dangerous psychopath.

Did you pick that up at the Dept. of Redundancy Dept.?

trotsky

May 18, 2022, 6:33:56 PM5/18/22
Holy shit these fucking dipshits still can't spell "Kiriakis?"

Micky DuPree

May 31, 2022, 10:52:44 PM5/31/22
The Horny Goat <lcr...@home.ca> writes:

> "Potential" is a remarkably stupid term. After all 50% of the
> population are potential rapists. The other 50% are potential rape
> victims.
>
> Statistically true but meaning nothing.

100% of the population are potential rape victims.

-Micky

moviePig

Jun 1, 2022, 10:49:20 AM6/1/22
That's okay, if it means that 0% are potential rapists...

RichA

Jun 1, 2022, 4:23:43 PM6/1/22
Gold-digger comes up short. Depp career can get back on track.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/01/entertainment/johnny-depp-amber-heard-verdict/index.html

Your Name

Jun 1, 2022, 6:48:30 PM6/1/22
They aren't exclusive - some people can be in both categories.

trotsky

Jun 1, 2022, 7:10:47 PM6/1/22
After the shit he said in court he won't be getting a lot of jobs.
Bruckheimer, for example, won't even talk to him, I'm sure of that. But
good guess anyway! Keep trying buddy!

RichA

Jun 2, 2022, 12:56:15 AM6/2/22
On Monday, 16 May 2022 at 19:51:40 UTC-4, RichA wrote:
Lawyer on court TV: "Her career is over." I don't think it is, there will always be someone willing to employ someone with negative notoriety. Low-budget stuff.

trotsky

Jun 2, 2022, 4:22:26 AM6/2/22
God I'm tired of calling you stupid. There are plenty of women making
movies now that will give her work. Because you're stupid I guess you
can't comprehend Depp was found guilty too.