OMG NICK AND JESSICA BROKE UP!

1 view

Balls deep

Oct 5, 2005, 9:03:15 PM10/5/05
This is absolutely unbelievable! I can't eat, I can't sleep. I've even
been thinking about selling my Nick Lachey action figures on ebay. Too
much drama.

Taylor

Oct 5, 2005, 9:49:19 PM10/5/05

Balls deep wrote:

And their publicist just today at 7PM Eastern denied the story. :-p And
'round and 'round and 'round she goes again dot-dot-dot. See ya
nextweek, eh?

Michael

Oct 5, 2005, 10:02:23 PM10/5/05
Nick and Jessica were in a three-way relationship with the One Man Gang?

Michael

janos...@hotmail.com

Oct 5, 2005, 10:42:57 PM10/5/05
Wasn't her lousy movie making enough money?

Taylor

Oct 5, 2005, 11:11:46 PM10/5/05

Michael wrote:

> Nick and Jessica were in a three-way relationship with the One Man Gang?
>
> Michael

Actually, I heard Jessica Simpson's been diddling Shad Moss (aka Li'l
Bow Wow; aka Bow Wow; aka America's insignificant little joke) for years
now! Yep, breakin' off a piece of the big chocolate stick, she has been
doin'. Li'l Bow and Jessica Simpson are secretly lovers in the Nick
Lachey/Jessica Simpson open marriage. For all we know, NICK'S also doing
him, too.

mslindac

Oct 5, 2005, 11:36:39 PM10/5/05
janos...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Wasn't her lousy movie making enough money?

Is 90 mil enough? That's close to twice budget and the DVDs will clean
up for Xmas.

Linda C.

Fiona McQuarrie

Oct 6, 2005, 12:43:30 AM10/6/05
In alt.showbiz.gossip Taylor <taylor...@gmail.com> wrote:

: Balls deep wrote:

Publicist denial = some truth to the story.

Fiona

Message has been deleted

AaronCarter.cc

Oct 6, 2005, 2:38:07 AM10/6/05

And a pretty way to cap off Willie Nelson's career/life.

Ubiquitous

Oct 6, 2005, 5:36:36 AM10/6/05
wilmad...@hotmail.com wrote:

I got some more bad news. Cletus will be leaving Brandine in the near
future as well, now that Baby Cletus has been birthed. So much for a
second season of Chaotic.

ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.

Preesi

Oct 6, 2005, 7:50:00 AM10/6/05

I remember a Star Magazine Blind Item shortly before they got married
that stated something about "The teen idol singers that are getting
married are hiding the fact that they are both gay"... There was no one
else at the time but them to consider.

--
preesi
~~~~~~~~~

rjr...@aol.com

Oct 6, 2005, 9:15:12 AM10/6/05

Preesi wrote:
> Balls deep wrote:
> > This is absolutely unbelievable! I can't eat, I can't sleep. I've even
> > been thinking about selling my Nick Lachey action figures on ebay. Too
> > much drama.
>

> I remember a Star Magazine Blind Item shortly before they got married
> that stated something about "The teen idol singers that are getting
> married are hiding the fact that they are both gay"... There was no one
> else at the time but them to consider.

Hmmm....that would explain her "friendship" with *close* friend, Cacee
Cobb.

Preesi

Oct 6, 2005, 9:39:34 AM10/6/05
rjr...@aol.com wrote:
> Preesi wrote:
>> Balls deep wrote:
>>> This is absolutely unbelievable! I can't eat, I can't sleep. I've
>>> even been thinking about selling my Nick Lachey action figures on
>>> ebay. Too much drama.
>>

>> I remember a Star Magazine Blind Item shortly before they got married
>> that stated something about "The teen idol singers that are getting
>> married are hiding the fact that they are both gay"... There was no
>> one else at the time but them to consider.
>
> Hmmm....that would explain her "friendship" with *close* friend, Cacee
> Cobb.

I hate Jessicas singing!
I was at Walgreens yesterday and was forced to endure "Take my breath
away"! I hummed various Faster Pussycat tunes to rid myself of the nasty
screeching...

mc

Oct 6, 2005, 9:43:05 AM10/6/05

crofter wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> no surprise if they really have split - i never saw much love between them
> at all, on their show.

I must be the only one who would be surprised. I've never understood
the rumors of their being less than happy together.

MC
Keeper of Giovanni Ribisi!

Mr. Anderson

Oct 6, 2005, 11:23:15 AM10/6/05

IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN, YOU LOSER!!!

Rich

Oct 6, 2005, 2:05:38 PM10/6/05
On 5 Oct 2005 18:03:15 -0700, "Balls deep" <wilmad...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>This is absolutely unbelievable! I can't eat, I can't sleep. I've even
>been thinking about selling my Nick Lachey action figures on ebay. Too
>much drama.

Trailer not big enough for the two of them?
-Rich

Fiona McQuarrie

Oct 6, 2005, 3:10:38 PM10/6/05
In alt.showbiz.gossip Preesi <pre...@comcast.net> wrote:

: I hate Jessicas singing!

: I was at Walgreens yesterday and was forced to endure "Take my breath
: away"! I hummed various Faster Pussycat tunes to rid myself of the nasty
: screeching...

LOL! I had the same horrible experience during the summer (there was a
video playing in the cosmetics department of her touting her "Dessert"
products) and I had to leave the store. I just couldn't stand it.

Fiona

I also couldn't stop thinking about that Newlyweds episode where she puked
during the photo/video shoot for "Dessert" from eating too many
cupcakes...

Taylor

Oct 6, 2005, 5:38:19 PM10/6/05

Ubiquitous wrote:
> wilmad...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

>>This is absolutely unbelievable! I can't eat, I can't sleep. I've even
>>been thinking about selling my Nick Lachey action figures on ebay. Too
>>much drama.
>

> I got some more bad news. Cletus will be leaving Brandine in the near
> future as well, now that Baby Cletus has been birthed. So much for a
> second season of Chaotic.

Even if Britney and Kevin stayed together, there wouldn't be a second
season. Did you see the ratings?! lol

C The Shocker

Oct 6, 2005, 5:51:12 PM10/6/05
Taylor <taylor...@gmail.com> farted, felt something wet, then checked
his underwear only to discover:

No one could handle their truth.

--
C The Shocker
2005 King of RSPW

Taylor

Oct 6, 2005, 5:53:40 PM10/6/05

Mr. Anderson wrote:

> IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN, YOU LOSER!!!

You type in all caps and you dare have the nerve to say that? lol

Mr. Anderson

Oct 6, 2005, 6:08:41 PM10/6/05
Taylor <taylor...@gmail.com> wrote in news:D1h1f.3319$R4.509966
@news20.bellglobal.com:

> You type in all caps and you dare have the nerve to say that? lol

I AM SOOO SICK OF PEOPLE POSTING THIS BULLSHIT, AGAIN AND AGAIN, WEEK AFTER
WEEK. IT MAKES ME SOOO MAD!!!

IT'S A FUCKING LIE, AND I'M SICK OF IT.

:-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0

janos...@hotmail.com

Oct 6, 2005, 10:23:31 PM10/6/05
JESUS!!!

I have to admit that her publicity machine is successful, even with
that phony padded butt she used in the publicity pictures for Dukes of
Hazzard.

Now, why doesn't she take all that money, pay off her father and
husband and get out of everyone else's lives?

rjr...@aol.com

Oct 7, 2005, 9:26:54 AM10/7/05

Mr. Anderson wrote:
> Taylor <taylor...@gmail.com> wrote in news:D1h1f.3319$R4.509966
> @news20.bellglobal.com:
>
> > You type in all caps and you dare have the nerve to say that? lol
>
> I AM SOOO SICK OF PEOPLE POSTING THIS BULLSHIT, AGAIN AND AGAIN, WEEK AFTER
> WEEK. IT MAKES ME SOOO MAD!!!
>
> IT'S A FUCKING LIE, AND I'M SICK OF IT.

Look guys! Jessica found the CAPS LOCK key!

Taylor

Oct 7, 2005, 7:37:33 PM10/7/05

rjr...@aol.com wrote:
> Mr. Anderson wrote:
>
>>Taylor <taylor...@gmail.com> wrote in news:D1h1f.3319$R4.509966
>>@news20.bellglobal.com:
>>

>>>You type in all caps and you dare have the nerve to say that? lol
>>
>>I AM SOOO SICK OF PEOPLE POSTING THIS BULLSHIT, AGAIN AND AGAIN, WEEK AFTER
>>WEEK. IT MAKES ME SOOO MAD!!!
>>
>>IT'S A FUCKING LIE, AND I'M SICK OF IT.
>

> Look guys! Jessica found the CAPS LOCK key!

lol ;-) Ya learn somethin' new everyday. Tomorrow, it's her discovering
the smegma under Willie Nelson's foreskin.

Logical Anomaly's Ego

Oct 7, 2005, 9:44:28 PM10/7/05
I'm calling it .....Nick marries Britney.........gets a new reality
show....Whats his name Cletfederline goes after Jessica, but she kicks
him in the balls and renders him inable to have more kids....W gives
her the Medal of Honor for such a great achievement..........Katie
gives birth to a T hetan and goes insane....Tom moves in on Jessica,
which disturbs Nick so much he dumps Britney on live TV and begs
Jessica to take him back, saving her from Evil TOm, who then goes after
Britney....then admits he is gay and runs off with Justin
Timberlake....causing Britney to go insane and become a nun.

Taylor

Oct 8, 2005, 1:19:50 AM10/8/05

You think about things too much. :-p

But, to play your interesting pawn game...... Nick CAN'T marry Britney
because I'm sure deep down inside (???) he KNOWS he's JUST a "Mr.
Jessica Simpson" and marrying Britney would make him an even BIGGER no
nuts/balls laughingstock of the world (being "Mr. Britney Spears").

See, Kevin's just a scuzzy scuzzoid (new word; I'm getting bored calling
him a "dirtbag" in public internet forums), so he just grabbed that big,
gaudy $1.67 Wal-Mart brass ring like nobody business since he doesn't
have the motivation to aspire to anything more... but I think Nick's
different. Being another househusband to a (god know's why) desired
celebrity would eat him alive inside. This, even IF he TRULY fell in
love w/ Brit.

Ah, screw it. Let's rally around that baby Britney and Kevin brought
into this world since he'll be the next Elijah Blue.

Taylor (NOW who's thinking too much?! lol)