Musk deal: Not surprised Twitter guilty of business fraud, I've seen it myself

RichA

May 18, 2022, 4:51:11 PM5/18/22

Musk alleges that many Twitter accounts aren't legitimate, they are spam accounts. I knew a guy who worked for a competitor to Yellowpages (this goes back a while). They were actively courting Yellowpages to buy them. He said every time a Yellowpages exec showed up to see the operation, they have a "fake" deals report, pretending they were doing far more business than they were. It worked, YP bought them for $1.5B just before the whole print directory business collapsed.

trotsky

May 18, 2022, 6:42:00 PM5/18/22
On 5/18/2022 3:51 PM, RichA wrote:

Is Not Surprised Twitter a new social media site like "Truth Social"
then? Speaking of Trump's site, how's it doing?