Late Night's "Climate Night" Stunt

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

BTR1701

未讀,
2021年9月23日 凌晨1:14:002021/9/23
收件者:
"Siri, show me the least funny thing imaginable.'

Sorry I can't watch because I'l be shaving my eyeballs tonight, but this is
going to establish terrifying new frontiers of sheer unwatchability.

-----------------------------
Trevor Noah, James Corden, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Samantha Bee, Jimmy
Fallon, and Jimmy Kimmel will all turn part of their programming over to
climate activism tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIHUH8FAtb/

(I wonder how many mansions are owned by these seven people?)

RichA

未讀,
2021年9月23日 凌晨2:14:572021/9/23
收件者:
Mansions, private jets, villas, cars, children limousined to school, and on and on.

trotsky

未讀,
2021年9月23日 凌晨4:29:212021/9/23
收件者:
Weird isn't? You're compatriots participate in and insurrection on the
nation's Capitol and the left wing doesn't this kind of thing.
Obviously this makes you feel even more impotent than usual.

trotsky

未讀,
2021年9月23日 凌晨4:32:302021/9/23
收件者:
On 9/23/2021 12:13 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
I wonder how many are owned by Proud Boys.

Rhino

未讀,
2021年9月23日 上午9:48:152021/9/23
收件者:
I'll bet they have a small air force worth of jets between them as well
but I'm sure they are the electric kind, right?

--
Rhino

Ubiquitous

未讀,
2021年9月23日 上午11:01:262021/9/23
收件者:
atr...@mac.com wrote:

>Trevor Noah, James Corden, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Samantha Bee, Jimmy
>Fallon, and Jimmy Kimmel will all turn part of their programming over to
>climate activism tonight.
>
>https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIHUH8FAtb/

Do they mean they're going to dedicate part of their shows to the topic, or
are they premepting normal programming, a la the Jery Lewis Telethon?

Either way, it's "Must Miss!" TV.

--
Trump won.

Ubiquitous

未讀,
2021年9月23日 上午11:02:432021/9/23
收件者:
I heard they're wind and/or solar energy powered.

--
Trump won.

BTR1701

未讀,
2021年9月24日 下午1:35:482021/9/24
收件者:
On Sep 23, 2021 at 6:48:12 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offlin...@example.com>
wrote:
Usually I throw my Five Guys burger trash out the window of my Humvee on the
way to my job at the oil refinery, but I watched Climate Night and realized I
need to change, so I threw my TV out the window instead.

trotsky

未讀,
2021年9月25日 清晨5:07:592021/9/25
收件者:
This is funny because Rhino's so stupid he'll believe you actually did this.

0 則新訊息