Re: When Does COVID-19 Panic End?

Krill

Aug 5, 2021, 12:17:50 PM8/5/21
Lee wrote

> What job did government fail to do?

The failure of the Feds to stop rightwing nutjobs from vaccinating and
wearing masks rests squarely on Biden.

Time for him to step down and let Trump take over.

Krill

Aug 8, 2021, 12:21:39 PM8/8/21

Krill

Aug 9, 2021, 11:03:32 PM8/9/21

Krill

Aug 31, 2021, 4:40:44 PM8/31/21

Krill

Sep 18, 2021, 4:38:28 PM9/18/21

Krill

Oct 10, 2021, 5:30:10 PM10/10/21

Krill

Nov 4, 2021, 2:12:12 PM11/4/21

Krill

Nov 13, 2021, 5:09:21 PM11/13/21

Krill

Nov 21, 2021, 5:10:08 PM11/21/21

Krill

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:21 PM11/29/21

Krill

Dec 4, 2021, 11:55:52 AM12/4/21

Kenny

May 25, 2023, 1:35:07 AM5/25/23
Krill <d...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:sm17po$bhh$8...@news.dns-netz.com:

> Lee wrote
>
>> Michael Jackson. Now there is a nasty piece of work. A boy raper
>> who was also into fucking monkeys and playing in shit.

MICHAEL Jackson once praised Adolf Hitler as a "genius" and sought out
Nazi documentaries, it is claimed.

The pop icon, who died in 2009, also allegedly wore clothing which
resembled that of Nazi soldiers.

Jackson's comments about the leader of the Third Reich were made during
interviews with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, whom he befriended.

The conversations were published in a book called The Michael Jackson
Tapes, which was published shortly after the singer's death.

In one interview, Jackson is quoted as saying: "Hitler was a genius
orator.

"To make that many people turn and change and hate, he had to be a showman
and he was."

Boteach then goes on to ask Michael if he believed he could "somehow touch
something inside of Hitler" if he had an hour with him.

Michael was said to reply: "Absolutely. I know I could."

Boteach previously told The Sun: "Michael despised what Hitler had done.

"When it came to believing he could heal Hitler, that was hopeless
naïvety."

NAZI FILMS
Nazi memorabilia seller Norman Scherer claimed in 2010 that he helped the
Thriller singer build "a really good collection", featuring rare films and
documentaries.

Titles were said to include Nazis: Of Pure Blood, Oasis of the Zombies and
Hitler's Children, the New York Post reports.

Scherer even claimed that Michael would display the tapes openly on the
walls of his video vault at his Neverland ranch.

And in 2016, Lady Gaga triggered a Twitter storm by attending a Hillary
Clinton rally wearing a jacket which some social media users likened to
Nazi uniforms, MailOnline reports.

It later emerged that the black-and-red military-style garment once
belonged to the King of Pop.

He was photographed wearing the jacket during a meeting with then-
President George H W Bush at the White House in 1990.

Michael has recently come back under intense scrutiny following the
release of a Netflix documentary titled Leaving Neverland, in which two
men accuse him of having sexually abused them as young boys.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8685670/michael-jackson-adolf-hitler-
outfits-nazi-memorabilia/

ranger

May 25, 2023, 3:49:02 AM5/25/23
Krill <d...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:sneg3r$ebb$1...@news.dns-netz.com:

> I'll bite. What's it famous for?

It's a place where trains would stop so people could get off and take a
shit.