CA AZ republican hucksters fraud scams waste taxdollars

bruce bowser

Sep 25, 2021, 4:07:35 AM9/25/21
Steve Bannon Admits He Talked with Trump About ‘Killing’ Biden Presidency Ahead of Jan. 6th

Rolling Stone - 2 days ago
-- https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/steve-bannon-january-6-kill-biden-presidency-1230904/

bruce bowser

Sep 25, 2021, 12:27:19 PM9/25/21
Ha! Haaa! 'California GOP plots rebound after devastating recall defeat'

"California Republicans are eager to move on from their failed effort to unseat Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in a recall election ..."

Yahoo - 1 day ago
-- https://news.yahoo.com/california-gop-plots-rebound-devastating-042005341.html

suzeeq

Sep 25, 2021, 12:39:52 PM9/25/21
The thing about recounts is, they nearly always confirm the original
vote count. Or find more for the winner or less for the loser. It did
both in AZ.

bruce bowser

Sep 25, 2021, 1:05:54 PM9/25/21
On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 12:39:52 PM UTC-4, suzeeq wrote:
> On 9/25/2021 9:27 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
> > Ha! Haaa! 'California GOP plots rebound after devastating recall defeat'
> >
> > "California Republicans are eager to move on from their failed effort to unseat Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in a recall election ..."
> >
> > Yahoo - 1 day ago
> > -- https://news.yahoo.com/california-gop-plots-rebound-devastating-042005341.html
> >
> The thing about recounts is, they nearly always confirm the original
> vote count.

How could Trump have NOT known that?

suzeeq

Sep 25, 2021, 1:30:25 PM9/25/21
His followers sure should have, the AZ GOP are the ones who wanted it.

trotsky

Sep 25, 2021, 3:54:52 PM9/25/21
Hot on the heels of AZ or vice versa. There's always Pillow Man's
fourth or fifth attempt at "reinstatement."

Ubiquitous

Sep 25, 2021, 5:31:02 PM9/25/21
bruce2...@gmail.com wrote:

> Steve Bannon Admits He Talked with Trump About "Killing" Biden Presidency Ahead of Jan. 6th
> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/steve-bannon-january-6-kill-biden-presidency-1230904/

How many stories from Rolling Stone have turned out to be fraudelent so far?

#FakeNews

--
Trump won.

Ubiquitous

Sep 25, 2021, 5:34:51 PM9/25/21
In article <sinjcm$3bq$2...@solani.org>, su...@imbris.com wrote:
>On 9/25/2021 9:27 AM, bruce bowser wrote:

>> Ha! Haaa! 'California GOP plots rebound after devastating recall defeat'
>> https://news.yahoo.com/california-gop-plots-rebound-devastating-042005341.html

#FakeNews

>The thing about recounts is, they nearly always confirm the original
>vote count. Or find more for the winner or less for the loser. It did
>both in AZ.

You might to actually read the recount audit results.

--
Trump won.

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 25, 2021, 8:31:19 PM9/25/21
Well, the somewhere-in-the-vicinity-of-sanity Trump followers know that.
I don't think Trump himself _cares_. For him the "important" part is
to keep claiming "FRAUD!" and "STOLEN ELECTION!" until enough people go
along with his Big Lie support his coup.

dirty old man.

ZZyXX

Sep 25, 2021, 9:44:36 PM9/25/21
and don't investigate the voter fraud in 2016

suzeeq

Sep 26, 2021, 12:08:29 AM9/26/21
Yep, very true.

RichA

Sep 26, 2021, 12:22:19 AM9/26/21
Yeah, lets talk about waste, checking election results, once Biden starts spending billions on machines to "pump CO2" into the ground...

anim8rfsk

Sep 26, 2021, 4:16:11 AM9/26/21
Remember the book FIRESTARTER where are the end has them giving the story
to THE ROLLING STONE because it was the only publication you could trust?

trotsky

Sep 26, 2021, 5:20:43 AM9/26/21
I agree, you're a total waste.

bruce bowser

Sep 26, 2021, 3:23:48 PM9/26/21

trotsky

Sep 26, 2021, 7:30:00 PM9/26/21
At least these beatoffs are entertaining.

ZZyXX

Sep 27, 2021, 8:44:56 PM9/27/21
how could that be, republicans don't believe in CO2

bruce bowser

Sep 30, 2021, 4:10:23 PM9/30/21
Former Sacramento Republican Leader Jorge Riley Indicted For Role In Capitol Riot

NBC Local - Feb 12, 2021
-- https://www.kcra.com/article/former-sacramento-republican-leader-jorge-riley-indicted-for-role-in-capitol-riot/35491937

bruce bowser

Sep 30, 2021, 4:22:22 PM9/30/21

trotsky

Sep 30, 2021, 5:04:33 PM9/30/21
Good.

Ubiquitous

Oct 1, 2021, 7:09:17 AM10/1/21
bruce2...@gmail.com wrote:

>Former Sacramento Republican Leader Jorge Riley Indicted For Role In Capitol Riot
>-- https://www.kcra.com/article/former-sacramento-republican-leader-jorge-riley-indicted-for-role-in-capitol-riot/35491937

#FakeNews

Ubiquitous

Oct 2, 2021, 8:01:09 AM10/2/21